Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

The Hatsune Miku (And Piapro/Vocaloid) New Outfit Thread

BeyondTime
41 minutes ago, Monty said:

which I’m relieved for because it just felt unfair if Miku won a rerelease poll twice in a row

Iirc the polls influence but don't completely decide the re-release. I'd have a hard time seeing them release NT and then release Miku as BotB again a year later. Then again, it's Miku, she lets them print money. 🤣

• Haha 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

RyuichiSakuma13
7 hours ago, Monty said:

Just a heads up, the only outfit getting a resale on the web store is Snow Princess (on the 16th of feb) - and they clarify it’s because it was the winner of the poll for collab outfit rereleases. So it may be an actual rerelease as opposed to new old stock after all (although it’s still a regular sale and not a preorder, so who knows)

The other outfits listed are only at the Sapporo store as part of Sapporo’s Snow Miku event, they do that every year.

I hope they make new outfits for the Snow Princess re-release, it wouldn't be cool to sell old stock if any of the parts are falling to pieces.  🤞

Bummer, I would love to get a couple more hard-to-find Miku outfits for under $500.  I'm still going to hope they don't sell out, but I expect they will.   

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for good things for those of us not in Japan to be able to aquire. 🤞🤞🤞

Ryu

Miabird24

I desperately want the crane priestess set... I want a reissue of it SO BAD. Im not sure about the colors on this years set, I might go for snow princess instead since I can only pick 1 anyways 

Mikuhime

Skipping this year's set, it's cute but not 30k cute.

I wish Twinkle Snow/2017 was getting the rerelease, but I can definitely understand why Snow Princess won, my Snow Miku has never changed out of that dress again, it's my favorite Snow Miku design so far.

They announced the theme for 2025: "Glittering/Sparkling Snow Material", I'm excited to see the submissions 🥰

• Like 2

RavenWiccan

I hope twinkle snow will get one next year. I was hoping hoping for either it or snow princess so I hope I can get that set this year. I’m still debating on the new one but leaning towards getting it.

ooh next years theme sounds good! Hopefully they will be back to the blue tones then.

Tokimemofan

Yeeee I win click war 🍿

RyuichiSakuma13
3 hours ago, Tokimemofan said:

Yeeee I win click war 🍿

For which outfit?  Is the "Snow Princess" Set sold out? @onion13@

Ryu

Edited by RyuichiSakuma13
Forgot something. LOL

Tokimemofan
2 hours ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

For which outfit?  Is the "Snow Princess" Set sold out? @onion13@

Ryu

Seems so, I managed to get mine in about 5 min but by time the site was accessible again an hour later it said Awaiting Restock so I’m not sure.  I’ve never done click war before so I’m not sure beyond the fact that my order did go through and I got the confirmation.

RyuichiSakuma13
7 hours ago, Tokimemofan said:

Seems so, I managed to get mine in about 5 min but by time the site was accessible again an hour later it said Awaiting Restock so I’m not sure.  I’ve never done click war before so I’m not sure beyond the fact that my order did go through and I got the confirmation.

Yeah, that's what I saw when I went to the website.  Unfortunately, the Snow Princess clickwar-thingie slipped my mind. 

I will still try to see if the US site will still carry it, but I'm not very hopeful.

Ryu

RyuichiSakuma13
6 hours ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

Yeah, that's what I saw when I went to the website.  Unfortunately, the Snow Princess clickwar-thingie slipped my mind. 

I will still try to see if the US site will still carry it, but I'm not very hopeful.

Ryu

I forgot to ask, does anyone know if the "Snow Princess" Set is a Japan-only item, or will Volks USA carry it as well?  I think its Japan-only, but I'm not sure.

Honestly, the idea of a "clickwar" just isn't my thing.  I haven't done any for my BJDs, and I don't want to have to do it for Miku.  I'll simply hope for the best.

Ryu

Tokimemofan
53 minutes ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

I forgot to ask, does anyone know if the "Snow Princess" Set is a Japan-only item, or will Volks USA carry it as well?  I think its Japan-only, but I'm not sure.

Honestly, the idea of a "clickwar" just isn't my thing.  I haven't done any for my BJDs, and I don't want to have to do it for Miku.  I'll simply hope for the best.

Ryu

Nothing has been announced yet, the Japanese site does imply that it will be but that could just be boilerplate language.

MichelleAK

Volks USA is carrying it. They announced on Facebook this morning. 

IMG_3074.jpeg

• Like 1

Tokimemofan
4 hours ago, MichelleAK said:

Volks USA is carrying it. They announced on Facebook this morning. 

IMG_3074.jpeg

Definitely nice for those in the USA that missed last nights click war. Glad I got mine last night though, almost $50 cheaper due to the yen being so far in the tank

• Like 1

RyuichiSakuma13
40 minutes ago, Tokimemofan said:

Definitely nice for those in the USA that missed last nights click war. Glad I got mine last night though, almost $50 cheaper due to the yen being so far in the tank

I didn't win.

Ryu

Wonderously_Strange

I'm a bit mixed on this year's Snow Miku outfit. It overall feels more autumn-y than winter to me? However, I adore the wig, eyes, and boots! I audibly gasped when I saw the $330 price on the US site, but I'm tempted to get it through the JP site if it's still available in two weeks.

Heartplace

Thrilled and grateful there's another chance to grab the snow princess miku set! I biffed it on the time for the japanese set and missed my chance. Good luck to everyone also trying for the outfit!

• Like 1

Monty

The winner of the Dreamy Autumn Wear contest was announced! The design is by the artist ‘after’. 
IMG_0211.jpeg.638b8466f4a5f24c8500315f53d57ac5.jpeg

https://piapro.jp/t/w669

I think it’s really cute, but it must have been a tough decision, there were a lot of submissions I really liked. You can see them all here:

https://piapro.jp/pages/official_collabo/dollfiedream_dress/list

Not sure when it will be shown as an outfit, but I’m excited to see it. If it’s nice enough for me to want it may end up on Rin instead though.

• Like 3

RyuichiSakuma13

They're doing autumn outfits too?  My credit card may never recover at this rate! @onion16@

Ryu

Xiongmao

That's quite a cute outfit and I could definitely see Miku wearing it.

The piano key trim is a nice touch.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Monty

https://x.com/volks_dd/status/1765950570152517641?s=46&t=4p5nRrsi9Bdrs_0lk7Ex6w
Oh wow I’m so excited, I LOVE the Hanami Coord outfit and always thought the proportions of nendoll (what it was on originally) didn’t look quite elegant enough for it.

IMG_9111.jpeg.9eeb057c3769643daf66dc169b360d80.jpeg
(Note it says Sakura Miku herself not included, although her getting an outfit so far after her release is suspicious)

• Like 6

Heartplace

I am a sucker for this outfit, I already pre-ordered her nendoroid doll and that new figure. I'll do my best to snag her outfit here too, but RIP I missed out on both chances of the snow princess Miku outfit 😕 I was hoping they were re-releasing sakura miku when they posted this just because it's been forever since she was released but my money is still on the Luka re-release this year. 

• Like 3

313C7
18 hours ago, Monty said:

Wow! That is adorable! I hate Volks outfit pricing, but I think Wallet-kun will have to bear it for this one.

5 hours ago, Heartplace said:

my money is still on the Luka re-release this year

Words can't describe just how much I want a Luka re-release to be true. And I hope I'm not asking for too much for a preorder and not a lottery this time.

• Like 1

Monty
Posted (edited)

It’s Luka’s 15th anniversary year, which has been good news for the others (Kaito and Meiko were announced in theirs and Rin/Len got their reboot), so I think a reboot could be a possibility as this years MagicalMirai announcement.

If it happens I just hope they finally make another outfit for her instead of just rereleasing the Senbonzakura outfit.

It’s actually Luka I’d like to put this Hanami Coord on more than Miku, but I’m not sure if the blouse is loose enough for her larger bust size.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

Mikuhime

Sakura Miku outfit is a must buy 🥰 the clickwar will be so bad tho x-x I'll cope for a PO

I can also see Luka's reboot being announced during Magical Mirai this year, then we can have the whole cryptonloid family with DDf3 body