Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

The Hatsune Miku (And Piapro/Vocaloid) New Outfit Thread

RyuichiSakuma13
5 hours ago, Monty said:

Here she is!

The outfit will be available to order on the 11th of February to the 19th of March and ship some time in Autumn.

edit: couldn’t see a price yet but I imagine it’s a lot considering she comes with a wig and eyes.

Also as expected the other two projects are exclusive to the Sapporo store (such as sale of past Miku outfits, general snow Miku merch and various other fan activities)

OMFG, that is so cute!  Okay, I have got to get that for my Miku! 

I have to admit, I'm probably not going to change her canon teal wig, nor will I need to change her hands, but WOW!  I love how it looks on their Snow Miku!  I hope it comes with the bunny, that outfit is also super cute!

Ryu

Edited by RyuichiSakuma13
Forgot something. lol

Monty
2 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

I think this is a new record for Miku outfits lol...

Hopefully they allow the deposit/pay later for online store orders this time if its that much - in the past they have only allowed that for in-store orders.

edit: Since thats the price including the tax, people ordering from outside Japan will pay -slightly- less, but still more than any other one so far.

Edited by Monty

Roxanne

She is so beautiful! I'm so excited! This is actually the one I originally voted for in the poll, so my excitement is through the roof haha! 

Definitely need to somehow get her! 🥺

My instagram! 

Xiongmao

The new outfit looks really cool. Is her hand really in that left glove though? Wierd factoid: the Macross uniform set that Kirika is now wearing came with 2 sets of gloves and one set of mittens.

Those Miku eyes look nice too... the Empty Sekai eyes are amazing.

I didn't think the Empty Sekai outfit was too expensive, although I guess it was a lot for an outfit that only included one sock 😆. The wig is magnificent.

A very special Miku outfit is being Fedex'd to us and should arrive next week. I still don't have a Miku, as I'm waiting for her re:re:reboot. Kizuna will look good in it though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Gallye

I squinted at the picture for a while and I am pretty sure those are actual cloth gloves that go on over regular hands? (Also so cute.) You'd need to make sure she's wearing a pair of hands with properly separated fingers, but that's all.

CreationOdyssey
20 hours ago, Monty said:

Here she is!

The outfit will be available to order on the 11th of February to the 19th of March and ship some time in Autumn.

edit: couldn’t see a price yet but I imagine it’s a lot considering she comes with a wig and eyes.

Also as expected the other two projects are exclusive to the Sapporo store (such as sale of past Miku outfits, general snow Miku merch and various other fan activities)

I thought they were releasing an ENTIRE DOLL 💀😭💀😭💀😭💀

• Haha 1

Monty
21 minutes ago, CreationOdyssey said:

I thought they were releasing an ENTIRE DOLL 💀😭💀😭💀😭💀

The Snow Miku outfits have never been entire dolls (other than Snow Miku herself, and her reboot version, who both come in the original Snow Miku outfit.) Same goes for the various other Miku/et al outfits.

It’s a shame for anyone who hasn’t been able to get Snow Miku herself but tbh I don’t really think she’s necessary since you get the wig and eyes to transform any DD with - and with this one in particular, I think she looks younger/cuter so I was personally thinking it would suit Rin (or a similarly cutesy faced doll) more. 

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

RyuichiSakuma13

I can turn my regular Miku into a Snow Miku since one of the outfits I managed to snag came with a wig.  I have to admit, I might actually put this wig on Miku, I really like it.

Not sure if any of the outfits I snagged came with eyes, but right now, I prefer her original eyes, so I'm good.

Ryu

kranberrijam

I was really wanting it, but the price takes it out of my range, what with so many other doll-related purchases lately. 🥺 Ahwell, can't have them all, maybe I'll like next year's even more.

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

Lynn

O.O 

Could someone who knows how to read Japanese translate what Snow Mikus Fuyuurara set ACTUALLY includes? Volks' machine translated international site says in the Product details that the set includes:

Wigs, Head, hair ribbon with fur (×2), hair ribbon, fur cape, kimono top, obi, scalloped skirt (top), scalloped skirt (bottom), fur skirt, pannier, socks, gloves, Shoes, exclusive Animetic Eyes

Wigs? Plural? Not really, right? 

Head? A HEAD??? Surely not really? 

finnleo
37 minutes ago, Lynn said:

Wigs? Plural? Not really, right? 

Head? A HEAD??? Surely not really? 

the translator is tripping a bit over Wig, which is a single, and Head-dress.

So "includes wig, head dress, etc..."

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
15 minutes ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

It costs a lot less than I expected it to cost!

You do realize that’s just the deposit, right? You’ll have to pay the remainder when it’s ready to ship.

RyuichiSakuma13
59 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

You do realize that’s just the deposit, right? You’ll have to pay the remainder when it’s ready to ship.

No, I did not know that.  Any idea how much it may be? 

I am new to this hobby, and it will be my first time buying directly from Volks.  Thank you for the heads-up. 

Edit: Never mind, I see the full price.  It's still less than I paid for most of the other Miku-specific outfits I've bought lately.

Its after 4am, and I should go to bed.

Ryu

Found it.
  • Haha 1

ragnamuffin
1 hour ago, RyuichiSakuma13 said:

No, I did not know that.  Any idea how much it may be? 

I am new to this hobby, and it will be my first time buying directly from Volks.  Thank you for the heads-up.

No worries, just didn’t want you to be in for a nasty surprise. For anyone else wondering, it’s 29,000 yen before taxes (31,900 yen after taxes). The deposit is 10,000 yen and the remainder is 19,000 yen.

littlebirdzoom

All the pictures are up and this will be the first Snow Miku outfit I order in a long long time. Really excited for this one and the wig is adorable.

• Like 1

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

AwkwardMango

This will be my first snow Miku outfit ever, so excited! It will look super cute on my Miku AI! (*n´ω`n*)

That_Dollfie_Dude

Can we preorder this Snow Miku outfit with Rin and have them ship together? 

kranberrijam
11 hours ago, That_Dollfie_Dude said:

Can we preorder this Snow Miku outfit with Rin and have them ship together? 

This is stated on the Snow Miku page: "* You cannot save any other items to your cart at the same time." So sadly, no.

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

Monty

I think regardless of what the Snow Miku outfit says you can’t combine shipping with any limited doll, right? I think it might be different for standards or maybe even in-stock limited dolls, but it’s typically always been that the dolls ship separate (and if it’s a preorder with more than one doll, those dolls ship separately too).

I think this is due to the standardised box sizes and how Volks wants to get them on their way ASAP (hence why lottery and preorder dolls tend to ship immediately after payment, while clothing releases can take weeks)

The recent Snow Miku outfits have been coming in special boxes of their own though (or at least the Glowing Snow one did, not sure about the sea captain one) which also makes it hard to combine with a doll sized box. Rin’s box is already very big, and if the reboot ones are going to match Meiko’s box size that’s even bigger.

All that aside, I’m not even sure if the Snow Miku outfit/RinLen Reboot are shipping at the same time anyway.

That_Dollfie_Dude

Will that be true for the carrying case too?  A separate shipment from Rin?

Lynn
1 hour ago, That_Dollfie_Dude said:

I believe so. This is from Rins page:

*Cannot be bundled with other ordered products.

Monty
8 hours ago, That_Dollfie_Dude said:

The carry cases are also very large and ship in a box the size of a doll (or at least mine did when I bought one a while back) so doubly not.

RyuichiSakuma13
On 2/9/2023 at 4:23 PM, Monty said:

The carry cases are also very large and ship in a box the size of a doll (or at least mine did when I bought one a while back) so doubly not.

I'll soon find out!  I managed to snap up a Miku bag from a seller in Japan.  I can't wait until it arrives!

In the meantime, I'm going to wait a few days before I try to get Miku her Snow Miku 2023 outfit.  The site is swamped right now, and it'll be my first time ordering directly from Volks Japan.

Ryu