Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

VolksUSA Dolls Party in LA 4 in 2019

cfx

Because it covers so many events from the Japan side, I don't know which thread to post this in but the lottery is now open.

Edit: I already entered so I won't forget. @onion23@

SDB Abyss Black, SB-SD235 black boots and the alchemist hat. Since the boots are for the Abyss Black outfit, hopefully I don't win just the boots lol.

Edited by cfx

Riesz
18 minutes ago, cfx said:

Because it covers so many events from the Japan side, I don't know which thread to post this in but the lottery is now open.

SDB Abyss Black, SB-SD235 black boots and the alchemist hat. Since the boots are for the Abyss Black outfit, hopefully I don't win just the boots lol.

Would you mind posting a link? I'm on mobile and having trouble finding it. 

cfx

I want to clarify something because I think I may have posted wrong information somewhere as I had gotten confused on this. The October New Outfit Collection is not part of this Volks USA lottery. There will presumably be a Volks USA event for that at a later time; the Volks Japan clickwar for it is October 12th.

Gabriel
On 10/1/2019 at 7:15 AM, cfx said:

I got my entry in too.

The only outfit I entered for was Lady Alchemist.  An alarming amount of my entry was socks.

cfx

I considered Spica Alchemist Girl but decided against it and just went for the matching hat, which because of the blue headband I'm not sure will actually work with other things I have, but I'll see I guess.

12 hours ago, Gabriel said:

An alarming amount of my entry was socks.

@onion9@

Addendum: Found a picture of Rem wearing the Spica Alchemist Lady, and what may be the sparkly brown socks:

Edited by cfx

cfx

Just a reminder that tomorrow, October 10, is the last day to enter this lottery.

Gabriel

Some of the VolksUSA After Event clickwar stuff is up.  It's mostly older stuff which will seemingly be restocked on Monday.  Although there are currently ICON hands showing as well as a few other accessories.  There's also a summer uniform set for Akira, which is probably old but I don't recall seeing it before.

I imagine the actual event leftovers will be listed Monday morning.

User Groups are up if anyone is curious about their entries.

BeyondTime

Thanks, looks like I got what I entered for, so Iori is getting some sneakers. She may have to share a bit with Yayoi, but I think overall white shoes are good for Iori, and Yayoi should have pink. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx
31 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Some of the VolksUSA After Event clickwar stuff is up.  It's mostly older stuff which will seemingly be restocked on Monday.  Although there are currently ICON hands showing as well as a few other accessories.  There's also a summer uniform set for Akira, which is probably old but I don't recall seeing it before.

I saw this last night and was puzzled by it. So many pages and I started thinking "isn't all this stuff already on the store?" heh.

32 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

What does this mean?

I looked around and found that in my account, and I guess it's the outfit/hat/boots I entered for. All three are "active" but I don't know what that means.

I only entered the USA lottery once before, in early 2018, and if this existed at the time I never saw it so I'm not familiar with how it all works.

Gabriel
16 minutes ago, cfx said:

I saw this last night and was puzzled by it. So many pages and I started thinking "isn't all this stuff already on the store?" heh.

What does this mean?

I looked around and found that in my account, and I guess it's the outfit/hat/boots I entered for. All three are "active" but I don't know what that means.

I only entered the USA lottery once before, in early 2018, and if this existed at the time I never saw it so I'm not familiar with how it all works.

Shortly before and during the lottery payment period, your user profile will have "user groups" attached to it.  It appears there is one user group for each item in a lottery event.  When you win the item, you have the user group added to your profile as "Active."  Being a member of these groups and active is seemingly how VolksUSA controls the visibility of the items during the lottery payment period.

I don't think we've ever seen an Inactive user group.  Basically, if you see a user group show up on your profile, you've won that item in lottery.  If you entered for an item and no corresponding user group ever appears on your profile, then you didn't win that item.

• Thanks 1

cfx

Awesome, so I won everything I entered for, which means I'll have the SDB Abyss Black outfit that I missed before because of how sluggish Volks Japan's website was during their event, and it was the one of the three I tried to get I most wanted--I got the other two so I'm totally happy now, and I can have my idol army. :classic_smile:

I had only entered for the boots hoping I'd get the oufit as I'm not sure I'd use them with anything else, so it's good I won both for that reason too.

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to actually use the Spica Alchemist hat for. I have outfits that it will go with, but the blue headband may clash. I already knew this but couldn't resist trying for it anyway.

@onion9@

When I entered the lottery early last year, I probably didn't check anything until I received the email from Volks to place the order. That was for the Santa hat set that, while I wanted it, was kind of "whatever" on if I got it or not I suppose. I also knew more about doll lotteries so at the time probably figured my chances were poor anyway.

Edited by cfx
  • Like 2

baldylox

OMG I think I won my tan Idol girl!  <3<3<3  

I checked my User Group section and there's an item there named 007_TwnyRG.  She's known as Tawny soooo...…  😄  

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
3 minutes ago, baldylox said:

OMG I think I won my tan Idol girl!  <3<3<3  

I checked my User Group section and there's an item there named 007_TwnyRG.  She's known as Tawny soooo...…  😄  

Billy

I am sure that code is Tawny Romantic Glance  

Congrats. Now you have Prowess & Tawny to look forward to. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
21 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I am sure that code is Tawny Romantic Glance  

Congrats. Now you have Prowess & Tawny to look forward to. 

Ahh, I was wondering what the RG stood for but couldn't recall what the semi closed eye version was called.  Thanks for saying that.  :)  And thank you!  I'm super stoked for both girls and will make sure to take lots of pics of them to share.  <3  

Billy

• Like 1

BeyondTime
18 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Ahh, I was wondering what the RG stood for but couldn't recall what the semi closed eye version was called.  Thanks for saying that.  :)  And thank you!  I'm super stoked for both girls and will make sure to take lots of pics of them to share.  <3  

Any absolutely no one here is even the slightest bit surprised that your one doll purchase has magically morphed into two. @onion37@

• Haha 2

baldylox
35 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

And absolutely no one here is even the slightest bit surprised that your one doll purchase has magically morphed into two. @onion37@

Ha ha ha!  My past speaks for itself.

But the jokes on you guys tho.  I know something you don't.  I'll share after next weekend's doll meet.  😉

Billy

Minty

Based on the user groups, I didn't win the cute devil hoodie. However after years of losing...

mintyloss.png.1b302da0aa8cee5038f30a6da3f7aaee.png

I finally won a doll? ;_____;

serra.png.0f7e46d7fd286ca469f1f1e56f4c9831.png

• Like 4

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

Ha ha ha!  My past speaks for itself.

But the jokes on you guys tho.  I know something you don't.  I'll share after next weekend's doll meet.  😉

Oh gods, someone is giving him their entire collection I bet. @onion15@

1 hour ago, Minty said:

Based on the user groups, I didn't win the cute devil hoodie. However after years of losing...

I finally won a doll? ;_____;

Congratulations. 

Don’t forget that option hand sets for the Icons go up for sale Monday at 11 AM. 

Edited by BeyondTime

Daisy-chan
3 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Oh gods, someone is giving him their entire collection I bet. @onion15@

Well, Billy's last doll purchase was back in July. He has to make up for those 3 months of no new dolls somehow. :lol:

asianed
15 hours ago, Gabriel said:

I imagine the actual event leftovers will be listed Monday morning.

Looking at the clockwar items, they all appear to be things that were sold at the shop during DollPa. I suspect the items listed are considered "overstock" from the event or to give people a chance who didn't attend to buy. There were several items that sold out and I don't see them listed as part of the event (like the doll-sized doll bags). 

Innocentsake

According to the user group I lost out on the Devil Hoodie, but I did win the MSD sneakers so happy about that! Now to wait for the bill 😆 At Dolpa I was so preoccupied with the Japanese dealer clothing that I didn't even look through most of the Volks items which I slightly regret. But at the same time I got a lot of nice things so still happy with my haul haha.

Edited by Innocentsake

nettle_tea

Yay to those who got their Icon! How exciting!! I can't wait to see your pictures ♡ please post lots!

I entered for a bunch of stuff, and I won the MDD sneakers and the summer hat! Bit bummed I lost the devil hoodie though. I am a big sucker for cute hoodies!

Gabriel
11 minutes ago, nettle_tea said:

I entered for a bunch of stuff, and I won the MDD sneakers and the summer hat! Bit bummed I lost the devil hoodie though. I am a big sucker for cute hoodies!

Wow.  I didn't enter for that one, but it seems everyone is whiffing on that devil hoodie.