Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DDS Sailor Mercury and Mars

BeyondTime

I usually get my Dollfies from shops in Tokyo such as ( Mandarake, Yellow Submarine etc.) I was ignorant to the whole lottery process. I'm not taking this Hobby more serious. Thanks for cheering me up. I was feeling like a loser there for a second.

You can search Yahoo Japan auctions for Mars with the text セーラーマーズ

Only one with a buyout price is around $850, but if you want to bid she seems to be starting in the 700s. I am thinking long run she's not going to be expensive.

Oscar has about a $400 markup on average and her special dress is almost double in price.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Gianni_Lomabrdi_93

You can search Yahoo Japan auctions for Mars with the text セーラーマーズ

Only one with a buyout price is around $850, but if you want to bid she seems to be starting in the 700s. I am thinking long run she's not going to be expensive.

Oscar has about a $400 markup on average and her special dress is almost double in price.

You are so right! I do feel better now. Last month I saw Sailor moon in Mandarake Akihabara for 60,000 I'm sure Mars will be easy to find in Japan. Lady Oscar might be a different story

Cloudedmind

Does anyone remember when Volks was supposed to start mailing Mars and Mercury out?

Mizuumi-no-Otome
Does anyone remember when Volks was supposed to start mailing Mars and Mercury out?

Shipping was supposed to start on Feb 2nd, but since the invoices were pretty delayed I'm going to assume shipping will just as (if not more) delayed!

It's stressing me out a little bit, I'm constantly checking my inbox to look for a shipping notification. I won't feel truly relieved until they're delivered to me.

BeyondTime

Oh my god I just got a follow up email from Volks USA telling me I won Lady Oscar.

I suppose some people didn't pay for theirs, so check your emails if you didn't win and you might get lucky.

Payment due date is tomorrow at 3 PM too.

Edit: Just to be clear, payment due date for the second lottery result I got about Oscar is tomorrow at 3 PM.

Edited by Guest

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Cloudedmind

Shipping was supposed to start on Feb 2nd, but since the invoices were pretty delayed I'm going to assume shipping will just as (if not more) delayed!

It's stressing me out a little bit, I'm constantly checking my inbox to look for a shipping notification. I won't feel truly relieved until they're delivered to me.

Normally, I'd be more chill, but this being my first DD, and it's Mercury has me all, "I want to touch her NOW!".

Oh my god I just got a follow up email from Volks USA telling me I won Lady Oscar.

I suppose some people didn't pay for theirs, so check your emails if you didn't win and you might get lucky.

Payment due date was tomorrow at 3 PM too.

Ah, that's right. If payment isn't due until tomorrow, I can imagine they'd want to wait until all dolls are 100% spoken for before starting to ship them out.

Gianni_Lomabrdi_93

Payment due date was tomorrow at 3 PM too.

Congradulation on Lady Oscar!!!!!!!! I wish I was as lucky as you

BeyondTime

Ah, that's right. If payment isn't due until tomorrow, I can imagine they'd want to wait until all dolls are 100% spoken for before starting to ship them out.

I think Oscar doesn't ship until March, and Mars is April. I'm just guessing that some people didn't make their original deadline of Monday at 9 AM.

Congradulation on Lady Oscar!!!!!!!! I wish I was as lucky as you

Thanks, I was giving serious thought to buying one after market when I saw the email. I am so glad I held myself back. XD

Singer Yuna

Thanks, I was giving serious thought to buying one after market when I saw the email. I am so glad I held myself back. XD

I’m really happy because aftermarket prices are , so cherish that moment when luck emailed you telling you won Lady Oscar at last minute ^^

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

BeyondTime

I’m really happy because aftermarket prices are , so cherish that moment when luck emailed you telling you won Lady Oscar at last minute ^^

Insane luck, I never expected win an SD from Volks, never-mind such a popular one.

So far one person on DOA got an Oscar email on Tuesday too.

Gianni_Lomabrdi_93

Insane luck, I never expected win an SD from Volks, never-mind such a popular one.

So far one person on DOA got an Oscar email on Tuesday too.

Please share pictures with us once you get LADY OSCAR. I'm being a baby here can't get over it

BeyondTime

Please share pictures with us once you get LADY OSCAR. I'm being a baby here can't get over it

I'll post photos of Oscar & Mars when I get them, but Oscar's will be in the off topic dolls thread.

Someone over at DOA totaled the number of people who have come forward with Oscar wins here, on FB, and on DOA. There were only 7 so far. I am sure there were more who haven't spoken up, but it seems like the win rate was really low. I've heard the same thing about wins in Japan.

Volks production facilities, and the entire region they are located in, got walloped by two super-typhoons late last year, so maybe they just couldn't make as many.

I would seriously suggest just periodically checking Mandarake and Yahoo Japan for Oscar. It's also possible that Volks might re-release her at a later date. Really popular SD do seem to get multiple releases.

Gianni_Lomabrdi_93

I'll post photos of Oscar & Mars when I get them, but Oscar's will be in the off topic dolls thread.

Someone over at DOA totaled the number of people who have come forward with Oscar wins here, on FB, and on DOA. There were only 7 so far. I am sure there were more who haven't spoken up, but it seems like the win rate was really low. I've heard the same thing about wins in Japan.

Volks production facilities, and the entire region they are located in, got walloped by two super-typhoons late last year, so maybe they just couldn't make as many.

I would seriously suggest just periodically checking Mandarake and Yahoo Japan for Oscar. It's also possible that Volks might re-release her at a later date. Really popular SD do seem to get multiple releases.

WOLF I'm so happy someone like you exist in this world. Thanks so much for all the feedback and constant communication. Have a good weekend

Mizuumi-no-Otome

I (finally) got a shipping notice for both girls! Yay!

Sadie89

I got shipping notices for both girls and one of the uniforms (I guess the last one is coming soon too)

Finally some good news after these days of being stuck at home with influenza...

sinclair

Got notices for the uniforms. Guess they were doing it all at once.

BeyondTime

Got mine as well.

Here's hoping you will be able to bring Mars and Mercury home soon.

Cloudedmind

My Mercury went into customs last night, here's to hoping I have her by Monday.*fingers crossed*

sinclair
Got mine as well.

Here's hoping you will be able to bring Mars and Mercury home soon.

I didn't order the girls, just their school uniforms. I really do want them, but my wallet won't support acquiring more girls for a long while yet I'm afraid.

BeyondTime

I didn't order the girls, just their school uniforms. I really do want them, but my wallet won't support acquiring more girls for a long while yet I'm afraid.

I know, and I meant it in exactly that context.

sinclair

I know, and I meant it in exactly that context.

Ah. TY.

serenitydance

Hi all! I received the shipping notices few days ago! And I received both beauties & their school uniforms today!!!! I am so excited right now~~ >< Haha~ I registered an account to share my happiness with you all! I want to share their photos with you, but I am not sure how to upload pictures!! Ah!!

BeyondTime
Hi all! I received the shipping notices few days ago! And I received both beauties & their school uniforms today!!!! I am so excited right now~~ >< Haha~ I registered an account to share my happiness with you all! I want to share their photos with you, but I am not sure how to upload pictures!! Ah!!

I think you have to get to 20 posts before you can post photos and hyperlinks.

Once you get to 20 posts the easiest way is to upload to a service like Flickr or imgur, and then use the photos hyperlink to post it on the forum. Just wrap the hyperlink like this: blahblah blah.com

Mizuumi-no-Otome

My girls came today too! I was a little worried because the tracking said they'd be delayed, then they wouldn't be, then back to being delayed and all of a sudden the Postman was knocking on my door lmao.

I haven't unboxed them yet but their faces are stunning, I'm still absolutely shocked that I have them! My doll room isn't quite finished yet and I'm not really in the mood to debox right now, so I'm not going to rush it. They're too special for that!

Hope everyone is enjoying their dolls!!

milkytea

I got mine today, as well! They're gorgeous! I haven't taken pictures, but I did check for damage, and I'm very happy with them and the uniforms. ♥ I can't wait to actually take pictures.