Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

Valentines Day Events!

Bellatrix

Wah, I'd like to take part to the 1st exchange

The only problem is that shipping food from Italy is a bit problematic... because the shipping is really slow (to US takes around 3/4 weeks), and the only "EMS" solution we have has fixed price at 33€... and for chocolates it's a bit too much ><

Eventally can I send the items to EU customers? In this way shipping may be faster (2 weeks, or lower).

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Anouc

ouh is it really so expensive to sent small packages from italy to USA... or is EMS (DHL in my country) a must? Than i have the same problem ^^" ... But to sent small packages out isnt much expensive ...

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

aeris

Thank you for your reply Littlebearries!

I am afraid about chocolates, because of shipping. Not sure in which condition poor chocolate would reach its destination.

EMS to USA is also very expensive here

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Anouc

i´ve checked some tutorials how to do some little icecreams and cupecakes, hope i can do yomething by myself T_T ... i am so damn stupid in doing something by my own XD ...

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

Traveller

EMS is not a must as far as I know as this idea will loose all it's internationa members in Europe any any other country that find charging something so hight for something so small as a good reason to print money.

By getting the items out by late Jan, then it should allow most mail to reach it's destination within 7-10 days.

My only problem is that ......

a) all packages must have you return address on encase of problems.

b) Bang goes the surprise especially if only one member is taking part in the UK (for example) and you get that package. it won't be hard to work out who the girl's father or mother is. You just won't know which girl may have sent it.

Just my thoughts, as I am still trying to decide whether to take part in event 1 or not.

animex99
I wouldn't mind joining in also. Sounds like fun. =D

No problem, did you want to join event one or event two, or both?

Oh right! Haha. Just the event one for me. =D

littlebearries
I wouldn't mind joining in also. Sounds like fun. =D

No problem, did you want to join event one or event two, or both?

Oh right! Haha. Just the event one for me. =D

lol, which one? Event one or event two?

Ok folks, let's see if we can break this down a little.

1. EMS is NOT a must. Please send it a way that is affordable to you. I think people here all understand that sometimes International mail isn't timely... it's OK. We all know it will arrive eventually!

2. As far as people worrying about the "surprise" being spoiled... I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Honestly, I don't know a lot of people's full names around here... so unless they put their user name, I have no idea which user I'm getting something from. I think it is safe to say that putting your real name won't really "totally" give it away. Besides, the surprise is really more of a doll thing than a people thing (since this is an exchange between dolls)... it's your doll that is supposed to be surprised, not particularly you... so really, that part of it just isn't that big of a deal.

3. When it comes to sending chocolate... I guess I would say, use common sense. You can google search for the temperature in the place you're sending chocolates too... but quite a lot of places in the US right now, at least, have cooler temperatures, so sending chocolates should be fine. I don't think a candy bar is going to get destroyed... but that's why I've listed that you don't have to send chocolates! Be creative! Send something else!! For event 1 the only requirement is to send $5 worth of something, at the least... so that everyone gets some sort of special little something. You don't have to send food!!!!

As for special requests on where to send your packages, I will take them into consideration, but you have to realize, it might just not work out that way. You might be shipping to someone over seas... but if you make a request, and it is possible, I will do my best to make sure you're shipping somewhere not too far away.

However, please do not request specific people.

I hope that makes sense and clears some things up!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

animex99

EVENT 1: Valentine Secret Admirer. Sign me up for this one please. =D

littlebearries

Alright guys, gotcha listed!!

MarietteMacaron

I would love to do Event 1!

Sign me up! XD

littlebearries
I would love to do Event 1!

Sign me up! XD

Gotcha!!

chibinezumi

Sign me up for event 1 please!

littlebearries
Sign me up for event 1 please!

Gotcha!

baldylox

Sorry this has taken me so long to do but I'm finally ready!

Put me in for Event 2 with the cards. I have some ideas for the Valentines cards I want to make... no store bought here!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
Sorry this has taken me so long to do but I'm finally ready!

Put me in for Event 2 with the cards. I have some ideas for the Valentines cards I want to make... no store bought here!

Billy

Gotcha! (... are you going to send out Manami's fat picture, as a warning? :o )

baldylox
Gotcha! (... are you going to send out Manami's fat picture, as a warning? :o )

Ummm... I have been told that THAT does not exist and to never even pretend that it did. All records of "that which does not exist" have been removed from my computer, laptop and phone. So I have no clue what you are talking about.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
Sign me up for event 01 =)

Gotcha!

Saluli

I was ready to say that I would not join this time, that I would not have time, a lot of things... but....

Yesterday I was at a mall and saw something that I would love giving to someone. And considering that here Valentines day is on june, it is the DD destiny that I join the 1st event!

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

littlebearries
I was ready to say that I would not join this time, that I would not have time, a lot of things... but....

Yesterday I was at a mall and saw something that I would love giving to someone. And considering that here Valentines day is on june, it is the DD destiny that I join the 1st event!

LOL, ok, gotcha,

littlebearries

Only three more days to sign up!

Lizik-chan

Could you please sign me up for the Second event. I hadn't make any valentines for ages. It would be so nice to restart

littlebearries
Could you please sign me up for the Second event. I hadn't make any valentines for ages. It would be so nice to restart

Of course!