Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

The Facebook debacle & other issues

It’s so weird how he banned me and I was nice to him in the emails, he probably saw all the stuff I wrote on here plus when I said I bought Kizuna, he probably connected the dots.

edit: I put a SmD on layaway on Instagram last month, but since I’m banned, does that mean the seller is at risk of being banned too?

Edited by Guest

monkeypizzasonic
5 hours ago, QueenAnna said:

It’s so weird how he banned me and I was nice to him in the emails, he probably saw all the stuff I wrote on here plus when I said I bought Kizuna, he probably connected the dots.

edit: I put a SmD on layaway on Instagram last month, but since I’m banned, does that mean the seller is at risk of being banned too?

They might be if he finds out who it is. I would advise you and whoever you're dealing with to make all mentions of the transaction private immediately, because I would not put it past him to go scouring through the SmD sales tag to try and find that sale so he can ban them. And remember, he looks at this thread too, so I wouldn't give any more info about the sale here either. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Testament

A lot of Smart doll stuff in this very moment on mandarake!

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Katsudon
On 8/5/2021 at 1:33 AM, QueenAnna said:

I think Danny banned me because I tried buying a doll and other stuff, they refunded me. When I sent an email like two days ago asking if I could order again, they never responded. Guess I gotta switch to DDs.

edit: I’m not sure if I’ve been banned because the order did go through on my credit card, but it got refunded like a few seconds after.

Ouch :( sorry.

Edit: and I am truly sorry. You came here for advice, and got banned because of it. It's just unfair. This is basically THE vinyl doll community outside of places like Facebook, so where are people meant to go?!?

Edited by Katsudon

17 hours ago, Katsudon said:

Ouch :( sorry.

Edit: and I am truly sorry. You came here for advice, and got banned because of it. It's just unfair. This is basically THE vinyl doll community outside of places like Facebook, so where are people meant to go?!?

I know, I didn’t think Danny banned people on the spot without getting a doll like I thought he only banned people after they get the doll, clothes, and they tell him there’s issues with the stuff. It’s kinda weird how he lurks on this site instead of just making an account.

Maia

I think it  would be weirder if he made an account 

monkeypizzasonic

Noooo, cannot engage with "haters" directly 

How can he ban us from speaking to him here?

But yeah, it is kinda bs that he would ban someone for just hanging out here even if they haven't complained directly and might end up being a perfectly normal customer. 

(Or is he afraid everyone on here might be tainted with "entitled" ideas like "basic customer service" and "it's okay to own dolls from multiple companies"?)

• Haha 2

Katsudon
1 hour ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

(Or is he afraid everyone on here might be tainted with "entitled" ideas like "basic customer service" and "it's okay to own dolls from multiple companies"?)

Or "making Volks/Smart Doll hybrids sounds like jolly good fun" 🤣

• Like 1

Testament

I'm about to buy a Smartdoll this week, or maybe the next. Or maybe not.

Just to resell her instantly cause I don't like how a certain someone works.

Now what? He'll reject every order in the next two weeks?

• Haha 7

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

moerunamida
48 minutes ago, Testament said:

LOL, I can visualize the steam coming out of his ears.

• Haha 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Testament said:

Sounds like an idea for a game in the photo games thread. 

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

monkeypizzasonic

I may or may not be purchasing a Smartdoll from somewhere at some as-yet undetermined point in time. Perhaps. Maybe. Signing up to the website with a username beginning with "s". Or maybe "m". Located in the NorthWestEast.

• Haha 6

cookimooon

I actually wonder if it would be terribly surprising if he switched to online ordering permanently and never re-opened the physical store? Unless there is a way to keep The Entitled from purchasing in-person...

Maia

Omg I didn’t think of that they don’t know what we look like so how would the identify us 

Edited by Mars
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

I may or may not be purchasing a Smartdoll from somewhere at some as-yet undetermined point in time. Perhaps. Maybe. Signing up to the website with a username beginning with "s". Or maybe "m". Located in the NorthWestEast.

Thought your name had a silent Q at the front?

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Gallye
On 8/5/2021 at 5:04 AM, Testament said:

A lot of Smart doll stuff in this very moment on mandarake!

You know, I may just be paranoid, but it feels like Smart Doll stuff gets bought off Mandarake a hell of a lot faster than it used to. I check the doll section on Mandarake almost every day and I remember that Smart Dolls used to sit around for a while before selling. A few sat around for over a month. Now they vanish almost as quickly as they appear.

Makes me wonder if CJ hasn't started buying them back to keep them out of the hands of BAD PEOPLE. Maybe give them a quick clean and plop them in the prototype garage for a couple of thousand dollars!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

baldylox
1 minute ago, Gallye said:

You know, I may just be paranoid, but it feels like Smart Doll stuff gets bought off Mandarake a hell of a lot faster than it used to. I check the doll section on Mandarake almost every day and I remember that Smart Dolls used to sit around for a while before selling. A few sat around for over a month. Now they vanish almost as quickly as they appear.

Makes me wonder if CJ hasn't started buying them back to keep them out of the hands of BAD PEOPLE. Maybe give them a quick clean and plop them in the prototype garage for a couple of thousand dollars!

Ha ha.  While that sounds awesome, I seriously doubt he would ever do that.  I think the more reasonable answer is that since people find it harder and harder to buy from the Mirai Store itself, Mandarake is extremely easy to purchase from and they have good prices as well.  So anyone who is banned or thinks they might be or is just fed up with giving Daniel-san their money can now easily buy things thru Manda instead and save themsleves money and a lot of mental anguish in the process.

At least that's what I think might be going on there.

Billy

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

cookimooon

If Smart Dolls constantly being sold out on Mandarake could be an indication of anything, especially if they previously would sit for a little while before being sold, I think it would be a sign of the sheer number of people who have been blacklisted that are trying to buy a different way, which is really sad and disappointing. Especially since, if they're selling as quickly as they come for the reason I suspect, then that just makes Smart Dolls all around more difficult to get...

• Like 2

moerunamida

Watch Danny try to put the ban hammer on Mandarake, lol.

• Haha 4

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

I kinda wanna buy a SmD secondhand or use a proxy and then dye her blue because I really want a blue SmD, but it’s impossible to get one now that I’m banned. But I need to think about it because I’ve never dyed a doll before.

DollyDearest
2 hours ago, QueenAnna said:

I kinda wanna buy a SmD secondhand or use a proxy and then dye her blue because I really want a blue SmD, but it’s impossible to get one now that I’m banned. But I need to think about it because I’ve never dyed a doll before.

ya never know unless ya try.      it's all good in neighborhood 😊

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, QueenAnna said:

But I need to think about it because I’ve never dyed a doll before.

Start with something inexpensive like hands and wrist parts, so if it goes wrong you aren’t out much $$$.

AliensOfGold

It would be really embarrassing to buy a doll in store and then be told you can't have it because you're banned. Although the only way he'd find that out is if you paid with a card or were stupid enough to give him any information.

DreamDollDesign

I would love to see someone that knows they're banned from online purchases go into the store to buy something and see how Danny handles it.

Could you imagine if he lied and blamed the card/bank/etc, and the person just called their bank on the spot and got the go ahead right in front of him?

Edited by DreamDollDesign
  • Like 4