Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

Beyond Time's Photo Randoms

Rajke

Nice that endless photo in photo part. Nice shoot. 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

BeyondTime
10 hours ago, Rajke said:

Nice that endless photo in photo part. Nice shoot. 

Actually, it wasn't an endless photo, but it is now.

To do the endless photo I had to setup the first photo in Photoshop, then go back and screenshot that version within the Lightroom interface, and then redo the photo in Photoshop with that new screenshot. I didn't think to do that until I read this.

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
On 9/19/2022 at 6:08 AM, Rajke said:

I see your girl takes some interesting lecture to school.

Sorry, only just saw this. In the iM@S anime Iori liked telling horror stories to some of the other girls, so that book is research material. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime

My new Dream Choice girl Aika. She's a DC-H-10 with M02 make-up on a DDS S-bust body. I've always loved @foo's DC-H-10, it's the cutest sculpt, but I didn't want to get one exactly like his either; I wanted her to be original and not a copy, even as cute as his is. Still, thanks foo, for having such great taste in dolls and such excellent styling skills.

Her nails are by @petitglacenails

52466591670_8c01234711_3k.jpg

Volks showed her on a DD body here, but I think this head is a bit too small for DD. I think it looks good in their photo, but the way they angled the body is a part of why it looks ok. The head sits just a bit high up on the DDS neck, but the scale looks fine on DDS.

She's named for Aika Sumeragi from Agent Aika. Ecchi show, but I liked the character name anyways.

• Like 8

Tierparkzone

Congrats on your new addition! The DDH-10 is indeed very cute.

On 10/31/2022 at 10:27 AM, BeyondTime said:

Volks showed her on a DD body here, but I think this head is a bit too small for DD.

I agree. It's probably because the neck on a DD is fairly wide which tends to clash with smaller heads. For DDS, the neck tends to be a bit thinner but there's still some variance depending on which bust part you use (S is one of the slimmer ones).

BeyondTime
9 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

The DDH-10 is indeed very cute.

I think it's their cutest standard head.

9 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

For DDS, the neck tends to be a bit thinner but there's still some variance depending on which bust part you use (S is one of the slimmer ones).

I got her with an S-Bust, and I took the opportunity to get tan SS & S busts for Y'shtola when she arrives. I was one of the few people on Sophie Bear's list who wasn't ordering a tan doll, but I did grab some tan parts.

Do you know if they sell tan hands year round, or is that just summer? Y'shtola is going to need some more hands.

I did find that the Asachanchi 5mm neck replacement and the Ex-Heart aren't good options for her. The ExHeart is just a bit too large for the head, and the neck element adds a spacer that doesn't work well on the DDS neck. I'll try the 7 mm one next order period.

Going to do a body swap with her and Iori. I've wanted to try Iori on a DDS for awhile.

• Like 1

Tierparkzone
6 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Do you know if they sell tan hands year round, or is that just summer?

Yes, tan option parts (busts & hands) are sold all year round at Doll Point.

Going to do a body swap with her and Iori. I've wanted to try Iori on a DDS for awhile.

I've seen a few DDH-10 on DDP, that should be a great combo. Looking forward to some photos of both girls after the swap.

think it's their cutest standard head.

I'm a sucker for the DDH-09 (and DDH-14) - but you could argue that they lean more towards pretty than cute.

BeyondTime
7 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

I'm a sucker for the DDH-09 (and DDH-14) - but you could argue that they lean more towards pretty than cute.

Yes, DD-H-09 & DD-H-07 are beauties as opposed to cute. I'm partial to DC-H-23 & 24 too, but they're more on the cute size but a more mature looking cuteness than 10.

BeyondTime
On 11/1/2022 at 2:45 PM, Tierparkzone said:

Looking forward to some photos of both girls after the swap.

Aika (DC-H-10) on DDP. A younger look than I wanted, but for sure the head fits the neck better.

52482918750_be3eac2397_3k.jpgAika (DD-H-10) on DDP by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

52481958462_0a9263b9f0_3k.jpgAika (DD-H-10) on DDP by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

Words can't describe how awesome Iori is on a DDS body. She's borrowing this for awhile.

52481966607_e7db19d848_6k.jpgIori Minase On DDS by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

52482734189_47c455682b_6k.jpgIori Minase On DDS by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

My little Iori is all grown up. 😭

• Like 4

BeyondTime
On 11/6/2022 at 10:04 PM, Tierparkzone said:

Are these the standard MDD hands or the MDD Deka-hands?

Deka, I decided to give them a try since they are supposed to work for DDP. The overall size is fine, but those are some chubby fingers...

At least in most places.

Iori should always be delicate and ladylike in appearance, even if her attitude makes her a powerhouse. 

• Thanks 1

BeyondTime

At least in most places. 😝

Ok, Iori on DD M-Bust.

52493942700_18472fd874_3k.jpgIori - On DD-4085-Edit copy.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

She's really awesome on DD too. So far Iori works on DD, DDS, and DDP. I don't have an MDD, but I'd be curious how she looks on that body, or on DDDy.

Iori is like the perfect doll.

Mio on DDS is pretty good too.

52492992022_12cb8f1287_3k.jpgMio - On DDS-4082-Edit copy.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

• Like 5

BeyondTime
24 minutes ago, Angered-Icon said:

Love the whole get up on Iori.

It does really work on her. She has a great face and expression.

BeyondTime

More Iori on a DD. I wanted to show her in some outfits that showed off the DD body in comparison with her head a bit better than the school uniform picture did.

Iori in a Bikini.

52495108867_8e2476111d_k.jpgIori - Bikini by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

Iori in the Bunny Suit, she can't wear this on a DDP body.

52496065180_51cab43d80_3k.jpgIori - Bunny Style by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

52496144328_8ddd2fc90d_3k.jpgIori - Bunny Style by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

52496065275_6c018750d3_3k.jpgIori - Bunny Style by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

52496144263_eb21ddd311_3k.jpgIori - Bunny Style by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

• Like 4

BeyondTime

This time we have more Mio on a DDS.

52499233004_c16f195718_k.jpgMio - Bikini - DDS-4139.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

52498938826_163cea489b_k.jpgMio - Bunny Style - DDS-4111-Edit.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

52498938976_ac2281a6c0_k.jpgMio - Bunny Style - DDS-4112-Edit.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

52498939151_a86bea7340_k.jpgMio - Bunny Style - DDS-4119-Edit.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

52498454777_7457a4d266_h.jpgMio - Bunny Style - DDS-4126-Edit.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

52498939651_e2d30471bd_h.jpgMio - Bunny Style - DDS-4137-Edit.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

After this shot she's back under the bed, she has a box of crackers, my smartphone, and she's threatening to call a hitdoll if she doesn't get a no nudity clause in her doll contract.

52498939566_00dcf50afc_h.jpgMio - Bunny Style - DDS-4131-Edit.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

• Like 3

foo
On 11/11/2022 at 5:29 PM, BeyondTime said:

foo, can you hijack my thread and show what Iori looks like on an MDD body?

Sure thing.

I got the Volks Sweet Demon Knit Mini outfit and was going to put it on Iori but I didn't like how it fit, and the suspender straps didn't reach.

iori-pretty.jpg

So I shrunk her body (as a side effect, it became semi-white skin),

iori-mini-1.jpg iori-mini-2.jpg

It was really weird at first but it kind of works. It does look oddly big, but if you really want her head on a mini body you can do it. Here's DDH10,

mayoi-ddh10.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, foo said:

Sure thing.

Awesome, thank you. 

I think Iori does DD better than MDD, but I have to admit it does kind of work. I think head height is the bigger issue than width here. 

BeyondTime
16 minutes ago, chef_mai said:

Is she still wearing the mini or is that the DD size of that uniform?

It's the MDD skirt, and DD shirt and tie. I just swapped their heads without any other changes. 

• Like 1

Roxanne

While I already really wanted Iori, every single time I see yours it somehow tempts me even more to get one for myself! 🤣 

She really is a beauty and she looks great on that body too!

• Thanks 1

My instagram! 

BeyondTime
  • Like 8

BeyondTime
  • Like 7

BeyondTime
  • Like 8

BeyondTime

Stabity Stabity Stabity

52695576475_469d6f0aae_o.jpgYor Forger - Intro-4733.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

Her outfit should really be the color of dried blood, but I wasn't able to tweak it using Lightroom.

• Like 4