Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DD 2019 Preorder: Master (Gudako) and Mash

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, mayaiincho said:

I ordered some camping gears and delivered via usps. It's took almost 2 weeks.

They arrived at my local distribution center, and then for reasons unknown were sent all the way back to LA. They should have been delivered yesterday, but I don’t think I will see them until next week - if I am lucky. I’m going to email Volks USA on Monday if they haven’t moved. Maybe as the shipper they can do something to get this sorted. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

mayaiincho
22 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

They arrived at my local distribution center, and then for reasons unknown were sent all the way back to LA. They should have been delivered yesterday, but I don’t think I will see them until next week - if I am lucky. I’m going to email Volks USA on Monday if they haven’t moved. Maybe as the shipper they can do something to get this sorted. 

Best of luck. At least by now much of the holiday traffic is over and orders have dramatically decreased.

Yes REI, don't use USPS!

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Cinnamoron

Opened Mash and Gudako today!  They’re both lovely, though I need to break out the water wax to tame Gudako’s bangs.  Can’t wait to take better pics tomorrow! 

A30CD3DB-D049-4986-A71C-872BCC53EAB9.jpeg.fbaeb42beabec84f28e9cce7c01370c6.jpeg

A random aside, did anyone else receive some cloth bracelets with their order?  I did not expect them! 

D39E0E4B-6010-49A4-929D-9899A4A8270B.jpeg.367d6cbc2189f3b8b13519eed6933df8.jpeg

• Like 1

Galvatim

It's great to see more Gudakos and Mashs out there!  

I didn't get any straps with either Mash or Gudako.  Mash was from Volks Japan, and Gudako from Volks USA.  

BeyondTime

Mine arrived on Wednesday. It only took USPS half a month to get them halfway across the state. XD

I did get the two straps. They look like those bracelets that you get when you enter events.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction