Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DD 2019 Preorder: Master (Gudako) and Mash

mayaiincho
20 hours ago, Conuresans said:

Not to enable anyone beforehand but I vaguely recall DoubleKWorkshop having a wig colored similarly to Mashu's. If you're overseas and willing to pay the extra money for express shipping (or willing to wait a while after they finish it), they may be worth looking into as I ordered a wig from them a while ago and have 0 complaints about it whatsoever. Actually honestly I'd probably order it at some point as I'm rather lazy about wig styling >>;;

Oh god this is what I needed. lets shop.

There's no purple black at all... maybe next time.

Edited by mayaiincho

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Conuresans
33 minutes ago, mayaiincho said:

Oh god this is what I needed. lets shop.

There's no purple black at all... maybe next time.

Could always message them and ask if they could either custom do a purple black or if they're considering doing another release of that style in the color? 😉 Their customer service is lovely as they approached me to ask if I wanted to get the express shipping/work out paying extra on express. 

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

mayaiincho
3 hours ago, Conuresans said:

Could always message them and ask if they could either custom do a purple black or if they're considering doing another release of that style in the color? 😉 Their customer service is lovely as they approached me to ask if I wanted to get the express shipping/work out paying extra on express. 

I'll be sure to do that. Been looking for a bob cut for the longest time of that Leeke Blackberry color.

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Ylse

I picked Mash up yesterday from the post office! And she is so cuteee. Her purple eyes are really beautiful! 🤩 Took her out for photo's today too. I love Mash as a character and I am so very happy to have her as a DD at home now 😍

Also even though I was a bit afraid of the quality of her wig after seeing the pics on twitter, it isn't that bad I think! I used a bit of waterwax on it and after that it sits really good!

So for people still waiting for her and dreading the wig, don't be to worried haha 😆 Atleast this wig didn't give me so much trouble unlike Sailor Jupiters wahahaha 🤭

• Like 1

TheWhiteRabbit

Mash left Japan on November 1st and still hasn't made it (or at least been scanned to update tracking) to Canada. I guess EMS is still a bit backed up. Starting to sweat a bit lol 😪

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

mayaiincho

Still waiting on my shipping confirmation. Been like a good two weeks. Can't wait though as Mash is a cutie. 

Picked up my outfits today! First impression; they look really cute. I look forward to try them on my girls, but I probably have to wait until the weekend. I hope everyone will get their girls/outfits soon, I really want to see some Mash and Gudako pictures. 

Ylse

I took Mash with me outside last weekend to the park and now had the time to put the photo's on my PC lol. I hope I resized them enough. She is so cute @onion24@

(the first photo seem to be a bit more pixely than when I exported it 🤔 oh well, think it still shows her beauty really well 😬)

Spoiler

mashforumsize.jpg.8d31b6e72d5ed045331ca6b5435619f5.jpg

mashforumsize2.jpg.e679584a4d50623ad6f347ae1d36a9b4.jpg

mashforumsize3.jpg.c0adc422a0e6c895ed13d22451c87be8.jpg

• Like 10

mayaiincho

Mash arrived the other day. She's a real cutie. 

20201119_155252.jpg

• Like 3

Cinnamoron

Ahhh!!! Just got my shipping notice from VolksUSA!  Can’t wait to open these girls for Christmas!!! 😍

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Cinnamoron said:

Ahhh!!! Just got my shipping notice from VolksUSA!  Can’t wait to open these girls for Christmas!!!

Congrats.

Hopefully I’ll get my shipping notice in a day or two. Looking forward to seeing them in person.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Galvatim

50734432532_58350548bf_c.jpg

Gudako is here!

50733600078_909f08ef46_c.jpg

50733600043_7e33864d5a_c.jpg

Bangs need a bit of styling, maybe a trim.  

Also, where is the little Chaldea emblem that goes on her neck located in the box?  I can't seem to find it.  It's part number 3 on the instruction sheet.  

• Like 2

BeyondTime

Has anyone else had their dolls stuck in the Gardena post office pending package acceptance for the last week? It’s kind of odd because usually that office processes them in a day at the most. 

I opened a ticket with USPS, but haven’t heard back yet. 

On 12/18/2020 at 1:52 PM, Galvatim said:

Also, where is the little Chaldea emblem that goes on her neck located in the box?

Sometimes they put the really small stuff in the bag with the instructions. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Noxxbunny
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Has anyone else had their dolls stuck in the Gardena post office pending package acceptance for the last week? It’s kind of odd because usually that office processes them in a day at the most. 

I opened a ticket with USPS, but haven’t heard back yet. 

USPS is basically in gridlock right now. Especially in SoCal. Things are taking anywhere between the normal time frame and up to a month to arrive. If Gardena usually has a lower rate of mail volume, it would not surprise me if they have re-reouted other mail in the area through their offices to help distribute out workload(I know they are doing this for entire states that are swamped basically). Unfortunately all you can do is give it time or start the process of insurance claim. Some say if you're lucky that will get your items moving, but they may also just tell you to wait an additional 14 days for items to arrive.

The whole thing is just kind of a dumpster fire right now. The good news is that I haven't seen many complaints of lost mail, just simply mail that is very very very late. I just had a Priority 2-day take 14 days lol. A package I got from Santa Clarita took 11 days as well. But it is most certainly anxiety inducing either way. I hope your packages get moving soon.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Jezrah

Agreed about the post office, most packages are not actually lost, but will take at least 15-20 days to be delivered even if it would normally only take three days. Only FedEx and UPS are moving at fairly normal speed. To make things worse, I work for a mail order pharmacy, and many of our customers can't just wait for the packages to arrive, and we have to reship them at our cost using next day shipping so that they cut the package line to get there in time. There's probably several thousand medication packages that have already been bypassed that are still in gridlock right now adding to the volume. I'm sure that's not the only case of essential items being reordered either.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

BeyondTime
12 hours ago, Noxxbunny said:

USPS is basically in gridlock right now. Especially in SoCal. Things are taking anywhere between the normal time frame and up to a month to arrive.

I got something from Volks USA through that post office a week ago, and it went through the system in a normal span of time. This is really unusual and that is what is making me nervous. 

I should have sprung for something other than priority mail, but I’ve never had any issues with USPS parcel delivery, and I’m not far enough from SoCal to get any real time benefit from faster shipping. 

Galvatim

I sprung for UPS for Gudako, but her secondary outfit is coming USPS.  Looks like it (and another unrelated parcel) are on track for delivery tomorrow.  I suppose it depends on how backed up my local office is, at this point. 

Still not finding the little emblem piece.  I'll check the doll box again once I get the chance.  The only extra part in with the paperwork was the hand with the command seal on it.  I'm not sending the whole doll back over this, so it's probably not worth contacting Volks.  If anyone is parting out the outfit, let me know, please.  

Noxxbunny
2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I got something from Volks USA through that post office a week ago, and it went through the system in a normal span of time. This is really unusual and that is what is making me nervous. 

I should have sprung for something other than priority mail, but I’ve never had any issues with USPS parcel delivery, and I’m not far enough from SoCal to get any real time benefit from faster shipping. 

I'd suggest checking out the USPS complaints subreddit, they have a section of their FAQ sticky right now that basically covers what's happening right now that causes such wild fluctuations in delivery time for some between "everything is normal" to "takes a month to get going" . And it sort of helps to see when it isn't just you, at least that's how it was for me.

😬 But I understand the nervousness. Things can be a bit... Random right now. And I'm the type who checks tracking every 10 minutes until stuff arrives. The delay sucks big time, but they'll get to your stuff hopefully sooner than later. Fingers crossed for you. 

• Thanks 1

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Galvatim said:

The only extra part in with the paperwork was the hand with the command seal on it.  I'm not sending the whole doll back over this, so it's probably not worth contacting Volks.

I would contact them. If nothing else, they can tell you where in the box it was supposed to be.  

You might check YouTube for box opening vids, and if mine manages to arrive before you find yours I will specifically look for that part as I unbox. 

Nero
2 hours ago, Galvatim said:

I sprung for UPS for Gudako, but her secondary outfit is coming USPS.  Looks like it (and another unrelated parcel) are on track for delivery tomorrow.  I suppose it depends on how backed up my local office is, at this point. 

Still not finding the little emblem piece.  I'll check the doll box again once I get the chance.  The only extra part in with the paperwork was the hand with the command seal on it.  I'm not sending the whole doll back over this, so it's probably not worth contacting Volks.  If anyone is parting out the outfit, let me know, please.  

I recently recieved her and got the emblem. it was inside of a little box next to her clothes but it sounds like yours didn't have that. I'd definitely contact them since it sounds like they forgot to put it in.

Galvatim
3 hours ago, Nero said:

I recently recieved her and got the emblem. it was inside of a little box next to her clothes but it sounds like yours didn't have that. I'd definitely contact them since it sounds like they forgot to put it in.

Yes, yes it is!  Just double checked the box, and there it was, a tiny white box with the emblem.  Thanks!  

It's small, small enough that Volks really could have stuck it in the outfit bag, or just made a bigger box and plastic tray to stick the extra hand with it.  

• Like 2

BeyondTime
On 12/20/2020 at 3:22 PM, Noxxbunny said:

I'd suggest checking out the USPS complaints subreddit, they have a section of their FAQ sticky right now that basically covers what's happening right now that causes such wild fluctuations in delivery time for some between "everything is normal" to "takes a month to get going"

They went from Pending Acceptance in Gardena, and jumped right to my local distribution center without any intermediary steps. Looks like they are ok and close to delivery. Quite a relief. 

• Like 1

mayaiincho
On 12/21/2020 at 10:08 PM, BeyondTime said:

They went from Pending Acceptance in Gardena, and jumped right to my local distribution center without any intermediary steps. Looks like they are ok and close to delivery. Quite a relief. 

I ordered some camping gears and delivered via usps. It's took almost 2 weeks. 

Galvatim

Gudako in a few of her Mystic Code outfits.

50735177012_8978445905_c.jpg

This one, the Atlas Academy uniform, is by Cherry Milk.

50755180723_3c75d8b8dc_c.jpg

Volks Mages Association uniform.

50756016892_61d96767cf_c.jpg

Everything is lined, aside from the tights.  

50755917196_b2b5a10ae1_c.jpg

Finally, her default Chaldea uniform.  

50756016692_dcdb00f376_c.jpg

With Mash.  

• Like 2