Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DD 2019 Preorder: Master (Gudako) and Mash

Ylse

Yaaayy!! They will probably send them in batches according to when you placed the pre-order? I was kinda late so wondering if I will be in a later "group" 🤔

But cute eggplant Mash will soon come home 🤩

BeyondTime

I’m impressed, with everything going on they managed to keep the production schedule.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

mayaiincho

Just got my invoice from Volks JP, cant wait to get her in a month plus...

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

StelSel

I seem to have trouble completing the pre-order payment. It doesn't let me make a payment, instead tells me there's no item in the cart. o.o...

Tango_Six

Got the payment request for Mash today - payment deadline is 9th November. I pre-ordered her at the end of November last year, so probably not doing batches like the Nier dolls. Weird thing is, I log in to the Volks store to make payment and when I click the "Settle" button it gives an error saying some items cannot be added to cart (carts empty though). Maybe I need to wait a few days.

Edit - Seems it's not just me having the issue making payment.

Edited by Tango_Six

Ylse

Getting the same problem, glad I'm not the only one. Wanted to pay for her asap haha 😅

edit: got in now. Tried if I could also put the outfits together in one order but they won't let you lol, incase some people were curious about that!

Edited by Ylse

StelSel

After sending an email, they quickly replied to me that they fixed the problem.

I could complete my order now ^^

TheWhiteRabbit

Trying to pay for Mash also, but it keeps telling me they can't process my credit card, the info is correct and the money is there so I have no idea what's wrong. I sent them a message. 🙃

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

BeyondTime

Has anyone been contacted by Volks USA yet? I know their announcement tends to come a bit after Japan, and they are in the middle of FCS right now. I just want to be sure I haven't missed anything.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Cinnamoron

I think it will be a bit before we hear from Volks USA.  There’ll be at least a 2-3 month delay until our orders arrive from Japan.  So I assume we won’t be getting payment info just yet.  Maybe we’ll get more info in November? 

I wish everyone could receive both girls from Volks USA by Christmas, but I feel like it might be January before we see them.  I thought when I ordered I would have more patience, but I guess I failed at that. 😝

So excited for everyone’s pictures in a few weeks!  At least I can live vicariously through the rest of you! 

• Thanks 1

Galvatim

I paid for Mash yesterday morning.  Gudako is coming from Volks USA, and I haven't heard anything yet.  

I'm hoping for some more Fate DDs next year.  Mordred, Jeanne Alter, Astolfo and Ishtar all come to mind as good options.  

• Thanks 1

Galvatim

I received my payment request from Volks USA for Gudako today.  Payment due by Nov. 9th. 

• Thanks 1

BeyondTime
37 minutes ago, Galvatim said:

I received my payment request from Volks USA for Gudako today.  Payment due by Nov. 9th. 

Got mine as well, and thanks for posting.

Just got a mail from volks that they've shipped my outfits! 😆 

StelSel

Got shipping notification for the outfit as well ^^

Galvatim

Mash is home!

50561383921_67a7a29079_c.jpg

50560642088_c4df70eb66_c.jpg

Fou isn't great, but not horrible.

50560642078_09110250b7_c.jpg

Her glasses haven't instantly shattered, so that's an improvement over Mari.  

• Like 1

Cinnamoron

Gosh, Mash is SO CUTE!  I honestly can’t wait for mine to come through Volks USA!  

Maybe a dumb question, but can anyone tell me how prone to staining Volks’ glasses are?  For anyone who owns Mari or other girls with glasses (ermm...Rise?? I can’t remember who else came with glasses now)?  I’m always afraid of black things touching faces haha...

Monty

I’ve been looking at Mash pics on twitter lately. I was completely indifferent to her during the preorder (although I’m also indifferent to Mash as a character tbh) but she really is adorable in the owner pics. I love her faceup. 

Although...I hate to see it, but her default wig kinda looks...not great in every photo I’ve seen. It might even be worse than 9S’s, which is saying something. Tbh her face is so cute I’d want to get her a wig that shows all of it (like above!) instead of hiding one eye anyway but..maybe people who got her have input on the quality of the wig?

Ylse

Mine still needs to leave Japan lol. But yea I was also looking at pics on twitter and thinking the same about the wig. Not sure if the quality is meh or if it's harder to style? 🤔

Edit: also lots of Mash on the yahoo auction, prices don't seem to be ultra high so anyone who missed out or does want a Mash or Gudako now should check out the auctions.

Edited by Ylse

Galvatim

@Monty Yeah, the wig is not good.  To look accurate, it would need some styling product, at least.  

50563396821_24d117161a_c.jpg

The wig is definitely cut to cover her right eye, and looks worse if you try not to.  

TheWhiteRabbit

Mine is on route to Canada, really excited for her to arrive, the owner photos have me excited to see her in person. Hopefully the wig (and Fou >___>) are not too horrible. 

I actually have no attachment to her character, so if I have to source her an alternate wig I wont be overly beat up by it.  

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

Conuresans

Not to enable anyone beforehand but I vaguely recall DoubleKWorkshop having a wig colored similarly to Mashu's. If you're overseas and willing to pay the extra money for express shipping (or willing to wait a while after they finish it), they may be worth looking into as I ordered a wig from them a while ago and have 0 complaints about it whatsoever. Actually honestly I'd probably order it at some point as I'm rather lazy about wig styling >>;;

Edited by Conuresans
Sometimes I speak in riddles

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)