MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Monty Pics

Nekome

Wow, Bastet is stunning! That dress and wig look like they were made for her 😄

• Like 1

Monty

Time for the traditional Christmas pics. I pretty much only put the tree up to use as a backdrop these days.

FHXGKktVcAI6_6m.jpg

Featuring the pink Dearmine Bean I got earlier this year:

FGiKKvXVEAETILz.jpgI got Meito new eyes recently too. I did also get him a new wig, but for the second time I wasn’t satisfied with how it looked on him, so back to the default again.

FHWtklTVcAM9WEI.jpg
FHWtTmmVkAEsoBT.jpg

• Like 9

Monty

It's been a minute...or a year.

Here's some pics from 2022! I didn't take as many of the DDs cos I was distracted by my other dolls but there are a few I like.

Rin and Arle in the Candy Pop dresses - I still cant settle on a permanent look for Arle and this one was very short-lived, but its cute.

FSdw1b2aMAUHchG?format=jpg&name=large

Rin on her 'birthday' - not the Kagamine Rin birthday but the anniversary of when I first got her. She turned 6 last year! She was my first, so I'm kinda ??? that I've been in this hobby that long already. Her present was some eyes from CP Works. I still really like her defaults though. Also bokeh on a gaming PC makes a good background lol.

FboSH0EaMAEBwRz?format=jpg&name=large

I'm a big fan of the recent detective outfits, the SDM/MDD one looks great on Tilo (but then again nearly everything does)

FgDvziJaMAAI_z-?format=jpg&name=large

And now for the first DD pics of 2023, I finally opened the outfits I got way back in September and let Luka and Miku go on a date in them. This was also the first DD pic taken with my new camera too. It's easier for me to take pics with the Nikon ZFC compared to the Nikon D3300 I was using before, so maybe I can start taking more pics again.

FltUck1acAI-8g8?format=jpg&name=large

FltUclGakAEPVsK?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 15

BeyondTime

Your Rin has always made me want Rin, and that wig is perfect for Luka. Short haired Miku is great too. Short hair has always been a great way to focus on the face, and Miku has such a cute face. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty
10 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Your Rin has always made me want Rin, and that wig is perfect for Luka. Short haired Miku is great too. Short hair has always been a great way to focus on the face, and Miku has such a cute face. 

I always thought a more candy pink suited Luka more. I'm really not fond of the 'metallic salmon' pink they went with for her full-set cos I rarely see her depicted that way (even her box art has it candy pink lol.....). This one is from Msire, who I have a lot of wigs from.

I hope you'll be able to get a Rin now that she's being rereleased. I think everyone should have one, but I am a little biased there.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1