Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

Zaliayn

Just seen these girls, and they're so cute. I'm definitely tempted to order lol

I see on the sales pages there are images with the measurements on them; can anyone translate which part of the body each measurement refers to?

Edit: Nevermind, just found some measurements for the 1/4 body in this thread a few pages back!

Edited by Zaliayn

monkeypizzasonic

MY WITCH AND COWBOY FINALLY SHIPPED TO AMERICA! They should be here soon, I'm so excited!

• Like 1

nami

Just wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised that Christina/Clover Singing didn't charge me a PayPal fee this time!

Maybe it was because my order was under US$200 this time as I've only ordered Koi-Jian? (Or because I've now ordered quite a few things from her? 😅) She does seem to have stopped offering a discount code in her latest newsletter though... 

• Like 1

Serein

I've been eyeing this doll line for a while now and Koi-Jian was just too gorgeous to pass up! I love how different her faceup is in comparison to the past fullset releases. Hopefully we see more faceups similar to this style and a tan skin fullset 1/4 doll too!

Innocentsake

Even though she was a little more expensive from Newcloversinging I placed my order with them since she came with free shipping. It's going to take TinyFox 3-6 months for Koi-Jian to be produced according to Christina. I really love Koi-Jian's face up and fullset outfit so I couldn't resist. Plus I really want to see how their body is in person. Been looking at their weibo with comparison pictures and it looks really nice.

Riesz

I caved for Koi-Jian as well, I just can't resist her adorable faceup. I still have the Snow White doll coming too!

nami

Sounds like there will be a Koi-Jian army coming to the forum (hopefully) soon! XD I'm now waiting for Swimsuit girl, Snow White and Koi-Jian!

Cheesecake

Just stumbled across a tweet comparing 1/4 bai qiao with mdd semiwhite. 

The replies also contain a link to a weibo thread testing the fitting of mdd and tinyfox 1/4 parts along with the 1/4 body's posing capabilities. Turns out you can use mdd hands on TF 1/4 but not the other way round. 

The DDH-01 head seems to be able to sit on the TF 1/4 body too. 

• Like 1

Veravey
On 10/14/2021 at 1:20 AM, Mizuumi-no-Otome said:

Anyone know how Layaway works on Clover Singing? Do I need to email them first, or is it alright to just click layaway in checkout?

You simply put the order through and explain in the order message how you’d like to split your payments. For example, I always say “3 payments of XXX.XX totalling XXX.XX USD.”

I also send her an email following the order just to be safe to sunchao2003@126.com

Then she sends you a payment request through PayPal. After the first I continue sending my payments until I’m done. I’ve spaced my payments out by a month each time so far. She’s really lenient so long as you keep up your end <3

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

CrazyDollPerson

I am getting away from vinyl dolls completely and selling mine. She is 1/6th size and is a full set (wig with bow barettes, dress, sweater, socks and shoes), I don't know if I am allowed to list her on the forum here though 😕

• Like 1

nami

My Tiny Fox Swimsuit Naya has finally shipped! Just got a shipping notice from Christina/Singing Clover~!

• Like 3

Veravey
6 hours ago, nami said:

My Tiny Fox Swimsuit Naya has finally shipped!

Congrats!! When did you order?

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

nami
1 hour ago, Veravey said:

Congrats!! When did you order?

29 June, so that’s almost 4 months which isn’t too bad. (Looks at my Xaga Doll order that is now at 7 months and still waiting… orz)

Edited by nami
  • Like 2

myownlittleworld
On 10/19/2021 at 6:49 AM, CrazyDollPerson said:

I am getting away from vinyl dolls completely and selling mine. She is 1/6th size and is a full set (wig with bow barettes, dress, sweater, socks and shoes), I don't know if I am allowed to list her on the forum here though 😕

Messaged you 

• Like 1

Cheesecake

A demonstration of TF 1/4 and MDD hybrid by Shines in English for anyone who's interested. 

nami

My TinyFox Swimsuit Naya has arrived~! I'll post a little box opening and review on her later as it's really late now... She actually arrived at 8:30 pm today (26 Oct) as the final leg of her journey to me was through a crowdsourced courier and I wasn't home, but luckily the security in my building will accept and keep packages safe for us. Got home at almost midnight... (One down, waiting for two more to come home!)

20211027_004402.jpg.a3fe5645aa9953b4461f50e862a0cf5e.jpg

• Like 4

Mizuumi-no-Otome
51 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

Finally! A reveal of the 1/6 chubby body! According to replies a 1/4 version is in the works too! 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4697338247383490

Oh wow, that body is absolutely gorgeous! My 1/6 TF doll isn't even here yet but I think they'll need this body when it comes out for sure!

nami

From the accompanying text, it sounds like the next 1/6 is the little frog girl in the drawing and not the fox girl holding the drawing though?

The girl holding the drawing is the Tiny Fox god who 'created' the other inhabitants for her village. (That's the Tiny Fox lore according to the instruction sheet that came with my Naya! XD)

Anyway, from the replies to the comments, it looks like those fox ears are detachable. Maybe they'll sell them separately?

Edited by nami