Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

Noxxbunny

Gave a faceup to my new boy and I'm pretty happy with it for now. Still thinking on names, I think he'll end up with more of a green/white/brown color scheme. 😊

BeautyPlus_20210721200752288_save.jpg.be3528dce3ca393a0c7be3ee5c918c02.jpg

• Like 5

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Monty
On 7/16/2021 at 10:04 PM, Monty said:

Does anyone know if theres any particular pattern to when Tinyfox restocks? They seem to be out of all the blank stuff at the moment.

I’m answering my own question but if it helps anyone else, here is a Google translated post from their weibo from about a month ago.
‘Due to the large number of new products being produced recently, the factory production line is relatively tight, and it is impossible to supply multiple models of products at the same time. In order to ensure the quality and delivery time of 1/4 new products, we have decided to suspend production in the near future and ship 1/6 of the body. Orders that have purchased 1/6 related products and have not shipped may be out of stock. We have To make a targeted solution and compensation plan, please contact customer service as soon as possible to confirm the order status. Please understand the inconvenience caused to everyone~ We will work out plans for the new 6-point feature, the old 6-point modification, and other products as soon as possible. , Thank you all for your love and support~(〃'▽'〃)’

I take this to mean that with them having to focus on fulfilling the 1/4 orders, maybe they’re planning for the 1/6 bodies to get restocked after that’s out of the way? Vinyl production is really expensive I guess so it does make sense that it’s hard for them to maintain multiple product lines at the same time (especially when TF dolls seem to really have swelled in popularity recently). I’ll just keep watching their weibo, I guess…

Noxxbunny

That's such a shame they had to change focus, but it's understandable why they'd have to do that. I really hope they're able to expand operations eventually. While I love there being another affordable and really cute 1/4 vinyl doll on the market, I think there's a lot of charm in the 1/6 line too. And I say that as someone who prefers 1/3 most. I guess I'm also just really glad I was able to still get my order and that it didn't end up canceled for stock reasons this time.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

myownlittleworld

Well crap! LOL!! I have been super busy with real life this summer but had a semi-plan to get a 1/6 Tinyfox when I get back to sewing and hobby time. 

Liquidcore

It's so cute omg

Misuka

What size eye do Tinyfox 1/6 use? Do they actually use 16mm?

myownlittleworld

Is there a measurement chart for the 1/6 dolls anywhere? I know they are 29cm tall but wondering how they compare in size to other YoSD dolls…. As in chest/waist/hips. Can anyone help me out? 

ultramarine
2 hours ago, Misuka said:

What size eye do Tinyfox 1/6 use? Do they actually use 16mm?

Yes, the eyes that came with my company fullset are 16mm! 

50 minutes ago, myownlittleworld said:

Is there a measurement chart for the 1/6 dolls anywhere? I know they are 29cm tall but wondering how they compare in size to other YoSD dolls…. As in chest/waist/hips. Can anyone help me out? 

Tinyfox 1/6 (girl) is 12.5cm chest, 11.5cm waist, 15cm hips. My standard sized YoSD resin doll's measurements are 13.5cm chest, 12cm waist, 14cm hips.

The Tinyfox also has slightly longer arms and legs so sleeves/pants will often be a bit short, if you're worried about clothes. If you want any more comparisons between the two feel free to ask!

• Like 2

myownlittleworld

Thanks so much,Ultramarine!! That is perfect. It is almost exactly the same as iMDA 3.0. 

• Like 1

myownlittleworld

Ok, so the 1/6 Bear girl says sales started on 7-19 so while it’s discounted, I ordered it. NOW, anyone purchased from Clover Singing before? I need a little help. When I paid with PayPal and returned to merchant, it said payment failed. However, the payment show complete on my PayPal. I sent Clover Singing a message but thought I would ask if anyone has purchased from them before. Any information would be appreciated.

nami
13 hours ago, myownlittleworld said:

Ok, so the 1/6 Bear girl says sales started on 7-19 so while it’s discounted, I ordered it. NOW, anyone purchased from Clover Singing before? I need a little help. When I paid with PayPal and returned to merchant, it said payment failed. However, the payment show complete on my PayPal. I sent Clover Singing a message but thought I would ask if anyone has purchased from them before. Any information would be appreciated.

I've ordered twice from her so far (still waiting for those items to arrive, but she has a very good reputation esp. in the resin community, so I'm not worried), and both times it said my payment failed on her website though PayPal said the payment went through... The first time it changed to paid after a few minutes as Clover Singing/Christina happened to be online when I made my order. I was exchanging emails with her as I had some questions about my order and my status was changed at around the same time that she replied to my email.

The second time, it took a few hours for my status to be changed to paid as I guess she wasn't online at the time. Anyway, I think the payment failed thing is a bug on her website that she hasn't been able to fix yet and Christina needs to manually confirm the payments, so give it a bit of time. She did post a few days ago on her Instagram that she's on a short holiday till 1 August, so she might be a little slower than usual.

Edited by nami
  • Like 1

Noxxbunny

I believe the same thing happened to me when I ordered too. It updated eventually. I got my boy from Cloversinging and was quite happy with how it went. I was also a first time customer with her. The site does seem a bit buggy(my email never got confirmed and whatnot) but it all worked out in the end. Communication with Christina was good as well when I asked for an order update and wanted to buy an additional head.

• Like 1

myownlittleworld

Thanks so much for the information Nami and Noxxbunny! Since it told me to try another payment method, I was concerned. On the other hand, I have seen a lot of positive posts about Clover Singing so felt like it would work out ok. 

takatsuki

Shouldn’t have looked at this thread! Tiny fox now makes 1/4 dolls? I’ll have to start saving and keep an eye out for another release. These dolls take every extra bit of cash I earn, sigh. Have they no thought of the hours I toil to buy them?

monkeypizzasonic

LOOK AT THIS. SHINESWORKSHOP BBY I COMISSIONED. I CAN'T. I LOVE HER. 

She's gonna have to share bodies with my other girl or sit on an Azone one until 1/6 bodies are restocked tho. 

Screenshot_20210805-111232_Instagram.jpg

• Like 2

Air

This is the whole reason I joined this forum. I'm waiting for the 1/6 bodies to be restocked too :') , so I can get some blank dolls to work with. 

Monty

They did a recent restock on blank heads, and I was able to get the one I wanted (not sure if they’re still available?) but the bodies are still not there. Weirdly they were showing as having stock for a little bit on bjdbhiner (they weren’t before) but when I tried to buy one via 42agent, they had to cancel the order due to being out of stock. I figured I wasn’t fast enough...but bhiner is still showing them as in stock, so I don’t think I’ll trust that indicator anymore lol. (I did put a quote order with bhiner just in case but the same thing happened. Still didn’t adjust the quantities listed 🤷‍♂️) I assume it was an error because they never made a notice on weibo about bodies, only heads. I’m checking every day for such a notice, though...

Air

Ah, now I'm wondering if I should have bought the heads and waited for the bodies :S . Are they never sold at the same time?

myownlittleworld
On 8/5/2021 at 10:18 AM, monkeypizzasonic said:

LOOK AT THIS. SHINESWORKSHOP BBY I COMISSIONED. I CAN'T. I LOVE HER. 

She's gonna have to share bodies with my other girl or sit on an Azone one until 1/6 bodies are restocked tho. 

Screenshot_20210805-111232_Instagram.jpg

OMG!! How cute!

I messaged Christina and she confirmed my order and payment. Sooooo….. now I wait. Has anyone ordered a full set doll from Clover Singing! If so, how long was the wait??? 

Selenae

@myownlittleworld I didn't go through CS, but my wait through Spreenow was roughly two months for my Sakura Academy girl. Dealers tend to take longer, since they receive orders in batches and not individually.

• Like 1

Noxxbunny

Didn't order a fullset from them, but their wait time in the listing was accurate. When I ordered a fullset directly, it was done in 40 days. So If CS says 3 months, for example, your order should be done by then.

Batches make a lot of sense because it was a 3 month wait for my boy, but I was able to get an additional head added without any extra wait time at the end of the 3 months lol. That's also when I figured that that's how the ordering worked.

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

Also...

New 1/4! Looks like a Goth-Loli idol girl.

myownlittleworld

Thanks so much Selenae  and Noxcbunny! I didn’t look at delivery estimate, I just ordered it. When I went back to look at the listing the next day, the website was down. When it finally came back up after days , the listing for the Kumi Bear full set doll was gone….so…. Will just get what I get , when I get it. LOL!!! I swore I would not do preorders anymore and haven’t for years. Finally caved with this doll and it’s been nothin but chaos and stress from the very second I clicked the PayPal payment button. I sure as hell better like it!!! 😂😂😂😂