Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

Veravey
4 hours ago, Riesz said:

I just preordered the new 1/4 size Snow White doll. There's a small discount on her direct through the Taobao shop right now.

Congrats~ I'm getting her shortly @onion29@

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Veravey

I've just ordered through Christina at New Clover Singing. She had some shoes I had been looking at on another site for half the price! She was wonderful to work with in January, plus she always offers free shipping. <3

This will be my first full-set doll. I can't wait for little Cornelia to come home~ @onion26@

Noxxbunny

Well today was the day, first staining lol. The shirt I made for Kouta left a blue line on his neck area. Found it when I switched him into his new outfit. I treated it just like I would for a DD, oxy10 and some sunlight, and it worked just fine! It's about 90% gone now, so I'll probably apply the cream one more time tomorrow and that should do it.

BeautyPlus_20210908202237422_save.jpg.06076fac312bee5cdc6ace2f577e4bbe.jpg

Congrats too to everyone waiting for their 1/4 Tinyfox dolls now too!! I can't wait to see pictures of them. I'm so curious about how they'll turn out. If they're as nice as the 1/6 line, I know I'll end up buying some.

• Like 3

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

nami
On 9/4/2021 at 5:15 AM, Veravey said:

I've just ordered through Christina at New Clover Singing. She had some shoes I had been looking at on another site for half the price! She was wonderful to work with in January, plus she always offers free shipping. <3

This will be my first full-set doll. I can't wait for little Cornelia to come home~ @onion26@

Congrats! Did Christina charge you a fee for PayPal and would you mind saying how much the fee was? I've very tempted to order another Tinyfox girl even though I'm still waiting for my first one... 😅

Edited by nami

Veravey
9 hours ago, nami said:

Congrats! Did Christina charge you a fee for PayPal and would you mind saying how much the fee was? I've very tempted to order another Tinyfox girl even though I'm still waiting for my first one... 😅

She did! They just changed their process. $20 USD, which I don't mind, I made a large order so the fee split across all the items is minor. I feel more secure paying this way than a transfer. What were you charged?

nami
2 hours ago, Veravey said:

She did! They just changed their process. $20 USD, which I don't mind, I made a large order so the fee split across all the items is minor. I feel more secure paying this way than a transfer. What were you charged?

That doesn't seem too bad! I ordered my first TinyFox girl (which I'm still waiting for) before she started charging a fee, but I'm interested in ordering one more now...

Though from Christina's latest Instagram post that she posted a few hours ago, it looks like she's working with PayPal to see if they can give her a discount so that she can lower their fees! So I guess I'll wait to see if the negotiations are successful before ordering.

Monty

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4679551750701195
Tinyfox posted a video showing a demonstration of the 1/4 bodies which is interesting. I didn’t notice until a friend pointed it out, but are the arms single-jointed…? I hope they aren’t and they just didn’t show a greater range for whatever reason in the video run time, but I’ll find out when people start receiving them.

I was a bit surprised how similar the head size is between 1/4 and 1/6. It makes me wonder how the 1/4 tinyfoxes will look alongside the Azone Iris Collects.

Cleo

Hello everyone! I just bought a tinyfox C01 head, without eyes, and no matter how much i google I just can't find any info on what size of eyes they use and you guys seemed like the best place to ask, can anybody help? (; v ;) wig size would be appreciated too, and thanks in advantage!

Veravey
57 minutes ago, Cleo said:

I just bought a tinyfox C01 head

Does this help? The site I found this on allows you to purchase C-01 but for some reason it isn't in the supporting images.

https://bjd.bhiner.com/I/bjd-item/[in-stock]-TinyFox-1-6-head-only-bjd-Doll-Official-Head-Only-MJD-1-6-Body-Only-AccessoriesNaked-baby/169625

image.png.7e65d3da1a7d1c199ba2e13da0dbe545.png

EDIT: Oh I just found this on Google~

image.png.75082395e01bb50ecd8374811f07c4c4.png

Edited by Veravey
  • Like 1

Cleo

I have more questions if thats okay, i find them hard to find info on for some reason 😅 i was wondering if they fit standard 1/6 doll clothes? and if not, what sizes do people go for when buying clothes for their tinyfoxes? 

Riesz
1 hour ago, Cleo said:

I have more questions if thats okay, i find them hard to find info on for some reason 😅 i was wondering if they fit standard 1/6 doll clothes? and if not, what sizes do people go for when buying clothes for their tinyfoxes? 

I've had success using YoSD size clothing on them although the TinyFox legs and arms are longer so I'm mostly using YoSD dresses or other clothing where it's OK if the garment is a bit short.

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic
On 9/18/2021 at 9:57 AM, Cleo said:

Yosd and larger Barbie clothes.

monkeypizzasonic

I ordered two TF from 42Agent, and they've shipped, but they seem to have been stuck in a warehouse in China for the last 3 weeks. Is EMS usually like this?

Selenae

@monkeypizzasonic I don't have any experience with 42Agent, but generally, any shipping from China is slooooow as hell. So be patient, because you're in for a wait, even if you chose EMS. In my experience, things generally take a couple months.

Courtmom

So I’m not at home on my pc to check so I thought I’d ask here:

Does anyone know what resin skin tone colors the TF dolls might be compareable* to? Or even how they compare to the skin tones for DD or SMD*?

also who’s the best/your fav proxy?

*pictures would be awesome

thanks a bunch!

CrazyDollPerson

I ordered the painter 1/6th through Clover Singing but the pay immediately button isn't working. I am hoping that just means I need to wait for an invoice so she can add the paypal fee, can anyone confirm or do I need to email her?

Veravey
18 minutes ago, CrazyDollPerson said:

I am hoping that just means I need to wait for an invoice so she can add the paypal fee-

Christina will invoice you, yes, but I’ve shot her an email after submitting my orders just to be safe. Her response times have always been 1-3 days for me.

For peace of mind, send her an email with your order number if you like. <3 

• Like 1

CrazyDollPerson
3 minutes ago, Veravey said:

Christina will invoice you, yes, but I’ve shot her an email after submitting my orders just to be safe. Her response times have always been 1-3 days for me.

For peace of mind, send her an email with your order number if you like. <3 

Thanks, will do!

• Like 1

nami
23 minutes ago, CrazyDollPerson said:

I ordered the painter 1/6th through Clover Singing but the pay immediately button isn't working. I am hoping that just means I need to wait for an invoice so she can add the paypal fee, can anyone confirm or do I need to email her?

Yes, just wait for her to send you an invoice. She'll email you within a day or two to ask how you want to pay, (PayPal or bank transfer) plus how much the PayPal fee is, (if you think the fee is too high, she allows you to cancel your order), then she'll send you an invoice if you wish to pay through PayPal and agree with the fees.

She had to disable the PayPal button as she had some trouble with PayPal earlier who deemed one of the payments she received as 'dangerous' and put her account on hold. I guess now she has to manually confirm that each person sending her a payment is legit first.

• Like 2

kino
On 9/18/2021 at 5:57 PM, Cleo said:

Ive ordered regular 1/6 clothes, all of them seem to fit well :) 

monkeypizzasonic
21 hours ago, Courtmom said:

So I’m not at home on my pc to check so I thought I’d ask here:

Does anyone know what resin skin tone colors the TF dolls might be compareable* to? Or even how they compare to the skin tones for DD or SMD*?

also who’s the best/your fav proxy?

*pictures would be awesome

thanks a bunch!

I have Tinyfox in white and the yellower "normal/flesh" color - I think it's called Bai Qiao? I'm gonna say white and bai. I don't have a lot to compare to, but I'll give what I have.

Vinyl: Bai is a pretty good match for Obitsu whitey. White is closer to the Azone Pure Neemo white skin. Both much lighter than Volks flesh.

Resin: TF white seems a little pinker than my Volks white dolls, but they're both a bit yellowed by now. Both TF white and Bai are pretty close to Luts normal. Its also possible the might be close to Dollzone resin colors since they make TF, but I don't have any DZ on hand to compare them too.

I took some pics - I'll throw them up on Instagram and link the post here.

CrazyDollPerson

I found someone selling a 1/4 TinyFox doll on IG and in that post they said they were also going to be selling their 1/6 girl so I messaged them and bought it. I checked the order status on my Painter on Clover Singing and it is marked as cancelled :( So I sent an email with screenshots of my order last night and the cancelled order today. I was expecting to get an invoice because the pay buttons were not working last night. Hopefully it can be sorted out. I am happy to have one coming. I got Lili Pear and she should be here Friday...that is as long as USPS doesn't sit on it for a week or two...I figure my odds are 50/50 lol

I guess it was cancelled because the doll isn't in stock anymore? I went to the main page to look through all the dolls and don't see TinyFox listed at all so I typed it in the search bar and now only the 1/4 dolls are there and the Painter is gone 😢 I am glad I was able to get Lili Pear, but I am bummed I seemed to miss out on Painter. 

Edited by CrazyDollPerson
typos ugh 2nd edit adding info

Riesz

I checked TinyFox's Taobao shop and Painter X has been completely removed, which is strange. Last I checked there were still a lot in stock so I wonder what happened.

• Sad 1