Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

myownlittleworld

Thanks so much Selenae  and Noxcbunny! I didn’t look at delivery estimate, I just ordered it. When I went back to look at the listing the next day, the website was down. When it finally came back up after days , the listing for the Kumi Bear full set doll was gone….so…. Will just get what I get , when I get it. LOL!!! I swore I would not do preorders anymore and haven’t for years. Finally caved with this doll and it’s been nothin but chaos and stress from the very second I clicked the PayPal payment button. I sure as hell better like it!!! 😂😂😂😂

Selenae

@myownlittleworld Good luck! Personally, I was head-over-heels for my Ruu the minute I held her. 

myownlittleworld

Monkeypizzasonic- Very cute. Shines does cute work. 

myownlittleworld

WOW!! I was checking my spam folder and found a shipping notification for my Tinyfox! I ordered it on July 28. So about 2.5 weeks!! 

nami
1 hour ago, myownlittleworld said:

WOW!! I was checking my spam folder and found a shipping notification for my Tinyfox! I ordered it on July 28. So about 2.5 weeks!! 

That is quick! Still no shipping notice for the 1/4 Naya I ordered at the end of June though… 

monkeypizzasonic

I'm still waiting on the ones I ordered through 42Agent.

Side note - do you think a regular Dollzone body would match/fit Tinyfox heads? Been considering just getting new head a resin body since idk when Tinyfox bodies will restock...

ultramarine
9 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Side note - do you think a regular Dollzone body would match/fit Tinyfox heads? Been considering just getting new head a resin body since idk when Tinyfox bodies will restock...

I wish I could help, but I don't own any Dollzones :( If you can't get an answer here, you could try asking a dealer like Christina/clover-singing to ask Tinyfox for you? Since they're sister companies I'd imagine they'd be able to help out in terms of hybrids.

On the topic of matching other companies, does anybody know if the Tinyfox white matches DD semi-white or white? I just put in an order for the 1/4 body with the hopes of making a hybrid with a DD head, and white was the only color option. I don't own any Dollfies myself so even when the body is in my hands I won't be able to make any comparisons.

I have a TF doll in their normal pink, which is a close match to Obitsu whitey (at least to my eyes lol), and to my understanding Obitsu whitey is somewhere kinda in between Volks flesh and semi-white. But looking at Tinyfox company photos with all the colors side by side, their white seems so pale next to the normal pink, so I'm not sure if I should be looking for a DD head in semi-white or white. Any help is much appreciated!

Cheesecake
On 8/15/2021 at 7:05 PM, monkeypizzasonic said:

Dollzone had a collaboration event in the past where people could order a B27-10 body with resin matching services for Tinyfox skintones. As seen on their official weibo post here, you can see that there are slight tone differences between the head and body but fitting and proportions wise they're compatible.

The B27-10 body has a neck circumference of 5cm while the other 1/6 bodies by Dollzone are 4.8cm though.

Here's a video from bilibili (In Chinese) doing a fit test for a Tinyfox head on a xagadoll 1/6 body you'll probably need an adaptor for the head to fit securely. 

Here's a video of the head on the dollzone B27-10 body.

On 8/16/2021 at 4:53 AM, ultramarine said:

I wish I could help, but I don't own any Dollzones :( If you can't get an answer here, you could try asking a dealer like Christina/clover-singing to ask Tinyfox for you? Since they're sister companies I'd imagine they'd be able to help out in terms of hybrids.

On the topic of matching other companies, does anybody know if the Tinyfox white matches DD semi-white or white? I just put in an order for the 1/4 body with the hopes of making a hybrid with a DD head, and white was the only color option. I don't own any Dollfies myself so even when the body is in my hands I won't be able to make any comparisons.

I have a TF doll in their normal pink, which is a close match to Obitsu whitey (at least to my eyes lol), and to my understanding Obitsu whitey is somewhere kinda in between Volks flesh and semi-white. But looking at Tinyfox company photos with all the colors side by side, their white seems so pale next to the normal pink, so I'm not sure if I should be looking for a DD head in semi-white or white. Any help is much appreciated!

Probably not too helpful but here's a video comparing a white tinyfox alongside a whitey Parabox head. (Which is designed to be compatible with Obitsu) The difference in shade is quite obvious. 

Here's also a video of a box opening of a tinyfox head in normal pink and white. The difference looks subtle probably due to the lighting but the normal pink head is noticeably rosier in shade. 

Here's another video of a box opening of all tinyfox heads with a tanned version at the end though it looks lighter than shown in the thumbnail possibly due to lighting again.

On 7/23/2021 at 10:35 PM, Monty said:

I’m answering my own question but if it helps anyone else, here is a Google translated post from their weibo from about a month ago.
‘Due to the large number of new products being produced recently, the factory production line is relatively tight, and it is impossible to supply multiple models of products at the same time. In order to ensure the quality and delivery time of 1/4 new products, we have decided to suspend production in the near future and ship 1/6 of the body. Orders that have purchased 1/6 related products and have not shipped may be out of stock. We have To make a targeted solution and compensation plan, please contact customer service as soon as possible to confirm the order status. Please understand the inconvenience caused to everyone~ We will work out plans for the new 6-point feature, the old 6-point modification, and other products as soon as possible. , Thank you all for your love and support~(〃'▽'〃)’

I take this to mean that with them having to focus on fulfilling the 1/4 orders, maybe they’re planning for the 1/6 bodies to get restocked after that’s out of the way? Vinyl production is really expensive I guess so it does make sense that it’s hard for them to maintain multiple product lines at the same time (especially when TF dolls seem to really have swelled in popularity recently). I’ll just keep watching their weibo, I guess…

Something the auto-translate didn't convey properly here is that after orders for 1/4 products have settled down, the 1/6 products will be the new kumako-inspired chubby body as teased in this demo of the 1/4 body's prototype here, as well as a rework of the original 1/6 body due to imperfections from the complex production process which is mentioned and elaborated on their pinned FAQ thread here. It's mentioned in the thread that they're hoping that focusing on polishing the production of the 1/4 line will help standardise their production quality better for the 1/6 body and future products.

The thread also contains information and questions about the 1/4 body and future production plans Tinyfox has including a fashion line for the dolls, a male 1/4 body, the sale of the 1/4 heads separately, other skin colours added to the 1/4 body and a 1/3 line (head and body). With the release sequence being roughly:

New 1/6 specialty body (kumako-inspired body) > 1/4 male body > reworked 1/6 body > 1/3 body > others

The 1/6 specialty body is slated for release at the end of the year give or take depending on how orders for 1/4 settle. It's a long thread but this is the general gist of what's new, there was also a broadcast demonstration of fitting BJD (resin) heads on the 1/4 body among other things, I can provide a more detailed translation of the full thread if anyone's interested in knowing more but now it's late where I am.

Cheesecake

For some reason my post isn't showing properly in the thread, does anyone know what the problem is? It seems to be showing fine on my profile though. I'm new to the forum btw. 

monkeypizzasonic

Sometimes the chatbox gets cranky and doesn't let you type more than a few lines of plain text. It usually clears up in a day or two.

Cheesecake

Alright, hopefully it'll become readable because I typed out a lot of stuff in there. 😂 Thanks for letting me know.

Cheesecake

I'm going to try and repost in case it doesn't clear up. Hopefully this one's readable.

On 8/15/2021 at 7:05 PM, monkeypizzasonic said:

Dollzone had a collaboration event in the past where people could order a B27-10 body with resin matching services for Tinyfox skintones. As seen on their official weibo post here, you can see that there are slight tone differences between the head and body in the respective default white skintones, but fitting and proportions wise they're compatible.

The B27-10 body has a neck circumference of 5cm while the other 1/6 bodies by Dollzone are 4.8cm though.

Here's a video from bilibili (In Chinese) doing a fit test for a Tinyfox head on a xagadoll 1/6 body you'll probably need an adaptor for the head to fit securely. 

On 8/16/2021 at 4:53 AM, ultramarine said:

Probably not too helpful but here's a video comparing a white Tinyfox alongside a whitey Parabox head. The difference in shade is quite obvious. 

Here's also a video of a box opening of a tinyfox head in normal pink and white. The difference looks subtle probably due to the lighting but the normal pink head is noticeably rosier in shade. 

Here's another video of a box opening of all tinyfox heads with a tanned version at the end though it looks lighter than shown in the thumbnail possibly due to lighting again.

• Like 3

Cheesecake
On 7/23/2021 at 10:35 PM, Monty said:

I’m answering my own question but if it helps anyone else, here is a Google translated post from their weibo from about a month ago.
‘Due to the large number of new products being produced recently, the factory production line is relatively tight, and it is impossible to supply multiple models of products at the same time. In order to ensure the quality and delivery time of 1/4 new products, we have decided to suspend production in the near future and ship 1/6 of the body. Orders that have purchased 1/6 related products and have not shipped may be out of stock. We have To make a targeted solution and compensation plan, please contact customer service as soon as possible to confirm the order status. Please understand the inconvenience caused to everyone~ We will work out plans for the new 6-point feature, the old 6-point modification, and other products as soon as possible. , Thank you all for your love and support~(〃'▽'〃)’

I take this to mean that with them having to focus on fulfilling the 1/4 orders, maybe they’re planning for the 1/6 bodies to get restocked after that’s out of the way? Vinyl production is really expensive I guess so it does make sense that it’s hard for them to maintain multiple product lines at the same time (especially when TF dolls seem to really have swelled in popularity recently). I’ll just keep watching their weibo, I guess…

Something the auto-translate didn't convey properly here is that after orders for 1/4 products have settled down, the 1/6 products will be the new kumako-inspired chubby body as teased in this demo of the 1/4 body's prototype here, as well as a rework of the original 1/6 body due to imperfections from the complex production process which is mentioned and elaborated on their pinned FAQ thread here.

It's mentioned in the thread that they're hoping that focusing on polishing the production of the 1/4 line will help standardise their production quality better for the 1/6 body and future products.

The thread also contains information and questions about the 1/4 body and future production plans Tinyfox has including a fashion line for the dolls, a male 1/4 body, the sale of the 1/4 heads separately, other skin colours added to the 1/4 body and a 1/3 line (head and body). With the release sequence being roughly:

New 1/6 specialty body (kumako-inspired body) > 1/4 male body > reworked 1/6 body > 1/3 body > others The 1/6 specialty body is slated for release at the end of the year give or take depending on how orders for 1/4 settle.

It's a long thread but this is the general gist of what's new, there was also a broadcast demonstration of fitting BJD (resin) heads on the 1/4 body among other things, I can provide a more detailed translation of the full thread if anyone's interested in knowing more but now it's late where I am.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

monkeypizzasonic

So there's going to be two 1/6 bodies - the chubby one and a revamped version of the original one? 

If it in the next few months, I might just wait for a Tinyfox body then.

Also yay 1/4 boys!

• Like 1

ultramarine
1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

I'm going to try and repost in case it doesn't clear up. Hopefully this one's readable.

Dollzone had a collaboration event in the past where people could order a B27-10 body with resin matching services for Tinyfox skintones. As seen on their official weibo post here, you can see that there are slight tone differences between the head and body in the respective default white skintones, but fitting and proportions wise they're compatible.

Probably not too helpful but here's a video comparing a white Tinyfox alongside a whitey Parabox head. The difference in shade is quite obvious. 

Thank you so much, this is more helpful than you think!

I never thought to check bilibili - I found another video of someone putting a white Tinyfox head on a 2D Doll body, and the color match looks pretty good. I know that 2D Doll's normal pink is a close match to DD semi-white, but from what I could glean from google translating the subtitles, she never mentions the color of the body? I feel it's more likely to be their white than normal pink because of how pale it is, but lighting can be deceiving... 

I'm probably gonna wait a bit more before making any purchases, but I think I'm leaning towards just getting the DD head in white, even though the yellowing in the long-term worries me. If it ends up being too light, it'll be a lot easier to blush to match.

Cheesecake
17 minutes ago, ultramarine said:

Thank you so much, this is more helpful than you think!

I never thought to check bilibili - I found another video of someone putting a white Tinyfox head on a 2D Doll body, and the color match looks pretty good. I know that 2D Doll's normal pink is a close match to DD semi-white, but from what I could glean from google translating the subtitles, she never mentions the color of the body? I feel it's more likely to be their white than normal pink because of how pale it is, but lighting can be deceiving... 

I'm probably gonna wait a bit more before making any purchases, but I think I'm leaning towards just getting the DD head in white, even though the yellowing in the long-term worries me. If it ends up being too light, it'll be a lot easier to blush to match.

As far as I'm aware, it seems more likely to be a white skinned body since that's usually a common purchase. 

• Like 1

Cheesecake
1 hour ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

So there's going to be two 1/6 bodies - the chubby one and a revamped version of the original one? 

If it in the next few months, I might just wait for a Tinyfox body then.

Also yay 1/4 boys!

Yes there's going to be two 1/6 bodies. Though the revamped 1/6 will probably be next year if that's what you're aiming for.

ultramarine
16 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

As far as I'm aware, it seems more likely to be a white skinned body since that's usually a common purchase. 

It makes the most sense, doesn't it? Thank you for helping out, and also for the translations from Tinyfox! I'm so excited to hear that there's a 1/3 line in the works, even though it'll probably be a good while before we see them.

In case there was anyone else interested in making the same hybrid: 2D Doll is casted by DikaDoll so they share the same resin colors, and I just found a picture of a DikaDoll white head on a DD white body, and it was a good match! So I'm pretty confident in my choice... may as well buy my head now before Volks USA runs out of stock.

Cheesecake
56 minutes ago, ultramarine said:

It makes the most sense, doesn't it? Thank you for helping out, and also for the translations from Tinyfox! I'm so excited to hear that there's a 1/3 line in the works, even though it'll probably be a good while before we see them.

In case there was anyone else interested in making the same hybrid: 2D Doll is casted by DikaDoll so they share the same resin colors, and I just found a picture of a DikaDoll white head on a DD white body, and it was a good match! So I'm pretty confident in my choice... may as well buy my head now before Volks USA runs out of stock.

I went digging a bit more and here are some pictures comparing tinyfox dolls with an MDD for reference. It's not entirely perfect due to lighting and lack of mention of what skintones each doll are but hopefully it's useful for anyone who needs it. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4647611133067908

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4658250849194267

These are the only ones I've come across so far that actually labels what skintones both dolls are, a white tinyfox and a semiwhite ddh01.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4513011061484757

This one's asking for a comparison for tinyfox normal pink with a DD semiwhite, the replies say that tinyfox normal pink is slightly yellower than DD semiwhite. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4596545641260957

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4614273316160545

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4631070592992904

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4667058569347190

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ultramarine
1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

I went digging a bit more and here are some pictures comparing tinyfox dolls with an MDD for reference. It's not entirely perfect due to lighting and lack of mention of what skintones each doll are but hopefully it's useful for anyone who needs it. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4647611133067908

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4658250849194267

These are the only ones I've come across so far that actually labels what skintones both dolls are, a white tinyfox and a semiwhite ddh01.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4513011061484757

This one's asking for a comparison for tinyfox normal pink with a DD semiwhite, the replies say that tinyfox normal pink is slightly yellower than DD semiwhite. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4596545641260957

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4614273316160545

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4631070592992904

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4667058569347190

Oh, interesting! The DD semi-white is a lot closer to Tinyfox white than I expected, but still, a bit pinker.

I found a Japanese twitter account that has a few white Tinyfox dolls, and here are some photos of them with MDDs:

Pretty sure this person's MDDs are semi-white, although I don't know for certain. (But it's so overwhelmingly popular that I tend to assume any M/DD is semi-white unless otherwise stated.)

I know vinyl colors can vary slightly from batch to batch with both companies, so it's possible that some semi-white heads will match better than others. The Tinyfox white just seems so pale that I think DD white is still the safest bet, but still, I'm going to try and be patient and hold off on any purchases, just in case...

Hopefully it won't be too long before people start getting their 1/4 bodies and we can see more direct comparisons. My Taobao agent told me that they're estimated to ship on September 10th, have any others heard similar things? I don't know exactly how reliable that information is, but I hope it is, cause I'd love for them to be ready so soon!

Monty

Thank you @Cheesecake for all your help and clarifications! 

I’m looking forward to seeing that new body! I guess if it’s chunkier, it would be closer to a typical YoSD? I know some people disliked the skinnier legs/longer arms Tinyfox have compared to typical Yo proportions, so that would be nice. I still think I want the original, but I might end up with both.

I’m also looking forward to seeing reviews of the 1/4 body once they ship, especially compared to a MDD. The more slender look is very cute.

It’s really cool how much they’re planning to expand. They did a Hatsune Miku collab way early on, but it would be cool to see if there are more collabs in future.

Edited by Monty

Cheesecake
2 hours ago, Monty said:

Thank you @Cheesecake for all your help and clarifications! 

I’m looking forward to seeing that new body! I guess if it’s chunkier, it would be closer to a typical YoSD? I know some people disliked the skinnier legs/longer arms Tinyfox have compared to typical Yo proportions, so that would be nice. I still think I want the original, but I might end up with both.

I’m also looking forward to seeing reviews of the 1/4 body once they ship, especially compared to a MDD. The more slender look is very cute.

It’s really cool how much they’re planning to expand. They did a Hatsune Miku collab way early on, but it would be cool to see if there are more collabs in future.

I'd say the special body would still be chubbier or more pear-shaped than a regular yoSD in terms of proportion, I mentioned kumako-inspired since the bum and hips look pretty close, and due to the hype and popularity of Puyoodoll's products in general I've been seeing more of that body type being released in other bjd brands too 😃

It's more like a 30cm-ish mochiashi MDD with wider hips that match the thighs from the looks of it for those unfamiliar with the kumako dolls. 

Also there was a comment in the faq thread asking if prices will still be the same and Tinyfox replied that prices might not be as low in the future, which is understandable. 

• Thanks 1

myownlittleworld

The new 1/6 body sounds cute too. I saw Dollce posted a pic of a head and labeled it 30cm. Not sure what that is but it’s cute. I wonder if it would work on a Tinyfox body? I look forward to pics of the 1/4 body too. It looks slimmer and more mature than MDD. Are there measurements for it anywhere in English? 

monkeypizzasonic

I prefer the original 1/6 bod's look, but I might get the new body for my current floating head. Might be nice to have some variety.

The 1/4 are tempting, but I kinda want to hold out for male and/or tan dolls.