Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

Beani
6 hours ago, RozenGermain said:

I think it's a baku girl? It's dream/sleep themed so that might be what the character is, not a tapir. Though they do look similar and the word baku does refer to tapirs in Japan.... I still think that a baku might be more likely. My love of yokai makes her a definite want though hehe!

Well that makes so much more sense. Thank you! I did wonder why on earth they would make a Tapir girl. But she is a dream eater so totally a mistranslation on my part there. I don’t know many yokai so didn’t even know about Baku. Much cooler concept now!

But even them sharing the Tapir kanji is enough for me to say no. Haha.

Roserolls

Does anyone know how to fix a loose/wobbly chest on the 1/6 dolls? I saw another person that had the same problem as my Heer Monka, and they said the dealer said there was a way to fix it, but they never said what that way was. The only tutorials I've found where on this thread for the 1/4 dolls, but from what I can see, there isn't a screw to adjust the chest in the 1/6 dolls, and I don't even know how to remove the neck piece to take the chest off 😥

Edit: also it seems like her upper right arm is on backwards somehow? Her left one has the room for the double joint in the front so she can touch her face, but the left arm is the opposite.

Edited by Roserolls

Monty

The next Macoco girl is a dressmaker moth called Yarn.(edit: actually ‘Fluffy’)

https://x.com/lapeonier/status/1728032732897587237?s=46&t=4p5nRrsi9Bdrs_0lk7Ex6w

I really love moths, and I think she’s adorable, but…moth silk can’t be produced without killing moth larvae, so if she’s using moth silk that’s kinda morbid…😱

IMG_8132.jpeg

Edited by Monty
  • Like 6

RozenGermain

Don't worry! I think she might be using cotton looking at the image!

• Like 1

Astraea

ohhhhhhhh she's adorable 😭 I really like her faceup and outfit, her wig is cute too

• Like 1

Milk

I've taken a long break from this hobby only to get body slammed by how cute TinyFox dolls are. I was gravitating towards the 1/6 ones but the moth macoco is incredibly tempting as well. My doll immunity might be gone if I already want two from this company...

In another note, does anyone know how long newcloversinging takes to reply to emails? I messaged them on Thursday hoping to get answers before the deal on Murphy ran out but haven't heard back from them yet. Edit: nvm, got a reply!

Edited by Hymn
  • Like 2

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Roserolls

Oh my, it seems like Yarn came out of nowhere, but she's so cute! I'm surprised we got her doll photos faster than those 1/6 kitty girls though. Funnily enough, I have a super severe phobia of moths and don't even like looking at cartoon/cutesy/stylized depictions of them, but I don't mind Yarn at all...maybe she could help with exposure therapy lol.

• Like 3

Beani

They really knocked it out of the park with Yarn. She’s adorable! Moth girls can be a bit creepy but she’s handled well. 

Definitely looks like she uses cotton but the morbidity of using moth larvae for her outfits sounds like something out of an RPG maker game. Kinda like it in an “ew why” way. 

Tinyfox’s release schedule is pretty incredible. Hope they can keep up with all these announcements but so far they did fine minus the Macoco launch disaster I think?

Beani

Yarn was a way cuter and unique name! Why not keep the one more thematically accurate than using such a generic pet name? Oh well.

• Like 2

Milk

TinyFox has posted more pictures of Fluffy on their weibo and she's so darn cute. 

fluffy.jpg.237574cbe4ab8576d6b548df900c744f.jpg

• Like 6

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

meteorite

I think the Tinyfox standard 1/4 body is what I'm looking for! I've got a few questions though

1. Would it fit into Minifee clothing?

2. What wig size does the head use? Edit: Jadepixel's site says 7-8 so that answers my question.

3. Has anyone tried putting an Obitsu head on it? Would that be possible? I want to put the Parabox Laura head on it.

Sorry if these have been asked before 😅

Edited by meteorite
New info

Beani

The upcoming cat girls have new teaser images! No other details yet though. I'm excited but hoping I don't like how they turn out. 😅

007vNcvxgy1hkk6jxdzq0j315o15o1h2.jpg.0f7619330aa24e35d5c61434d5e38f00.jpg007vNcvxgy1hkk6jxdyzxj315o15oe5u.jpg.c6ef42ef91a1a186a2caa6d9987f0df8.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Roserolls
On 12/2/2023 at 3:42 AM, meteorite said:

I think the Tinyfox standard 1/4 body is what I'm looking for! I've got a few questions though

1. Would it fit into Minifee clothing?

2. What wig size does the head use? Edit: Jadepixel's site says 7-8 so that answers my question.

3. Has anyone tried putting an Obitsu head on it? Would that be possible? I want to put the Parabox Laura head on it.

Sorry if these have been asked before 😅

I can confirm that that minifee clothes do fit the standard 1/4 tinyfox girls (don't know about the Macoco bodies though)! I mistakenly bought a minifee outfit from etsy for my Tinyfox but it ended up fitting her perfectly anyway. In fact, minifee clothes will probably fit better than normal MSD clothes tbh. An MDD dress I bought from Volks was too big for her waist, shoulders, and arm length (it still stayed on her body and everything but you could tell that it was loose)

The main issue with the obitsu head hybrid would probably be the color matching tbh. Tinyfox white is much paler than Obitsu white. You would either have to find a 1/4 Tinyfox body in pink (I haven't seen any, don't know if they're available) or an Obitsu head in super whitey (only available from the official Obitsu site iirc), unless of course you don't care and can just deal with it.

I can't say what the head hole situation is for 1/4 Tinyfox though, I recently tried to remove my girl's head to check it out, but it was too difficult so I gave up.

Btw I love those two cat girls, but I can't help but think they'd look a bit weird on the 1/6 body. Their bodies are so slim in the pictures but the current 1/6 bodies are so chonky lol. (Also does anyone want to take bets on whether or not they'll come with shoes 😏)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

meteorite

@Roserolls thank you, you're a lifesaver!

A lot of the outfits I want to make are long sleeved, long skirted wizard robes. So if I can't find an alternative head the color mismatch won't be too noticeable. 

Now I just need to work out how to use Taobao proxies and see if the 1/4 body is sold by itself. 

Kissamaagi

Both of the catgirls are soooo cute 😍 My wallet is really getting no mercy huh...

Psi

I just wanna show off. My girl got her new wig today! This is Wisteria.

IMG_6012.jpeg

• Like 10

Amapola

007vNcvxgy1hl0ip7bj00j33ic553kju.jpg.78bb9fdaf73843cd877fed830692ea11.jpg

Tinyfox just showed off a new doll, Little Ashley. She's a member of the choir in this version, although they still call her little nun.

Ashley is my favorite of the 1/4 dolls...I think I might want to get a mini version of her too, but need to see more of her fullset first. With the catgirl dolls and now little Ashley, I don't think my wallet feels good.

Edited by Amapola
  • Like 8

Beani

Oh man Tinyfox are killing it. I love the 1/4 Ashley but am trying to avoid branching into that size so this Little Ashley is pretty dangerous. The cat girls coming up may save me from overspending on her but it really depends on what the next round of photos look like. In the one we have so far she doesn’t 100% capture big Ashley’s vibe. Maybe I’ll be safe. 

How are they churning out this many dolls (many suddenly out of nowhere)?! It’s nuts.

• Like 2

RozenGermain

I have to say, if I ever get my favorite Tinyfox fullset I already have a name for him! All I'll say about it is that it was not the first time I named a doll after a Genshin Impact character (A Dream Valley Purple BJD I have is named Tighnari), and I doubt it'll be the last hehe! Funny enough both dolls are YoSDs and the namesakes are both twinks....

Beani

Little Ashley is up for order and very cute. Luckily I think she fails to capture the charm of big Ashley so I’m safe. Bring on the cat girls!

You can see her photos on Weibo.

• Like 1

prettysailorstar

Hi, I’m wanting to order a tinyfox doll from Jane’s doll land! I’m wondering if anyone else had ordered the 1/6 Lunar Fox doll? I want to get her, but haven’t seen any pics or reviews!!

• Like 1

PeerlessAutumnTree
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, prettysailorstar said:

Hi, I’m wanting to order a tinyfox doll from Jane’s doll land! I’m wondering if anyone else had ordered the 1/6 Lunar Fox doll? I want to get her, but haven’t seen any pics or reviews!!

I own the Lunar Fox doll, so my thoughts on her is; 

1. I find her clothing to be really well made, the embroidery really stands out, it's absolutely beautiful. 
  2. Her wig is fine, the quality is just average. You would need to style it when you open it up to match like her promo photos. However I will say that it maybe wise to also purchase a silicone head cap to help prevent the wig from falling off, because the wig is kinda loose. And depending on where you attach her hair accessory, if you were to put it more to the back, it would cause the wig to be back heavy and it would be more easily to fall off compared to if you put it to the side like I did in my photos.
  3. Her body is on the heavy side, for something quite small. She also comes with the standard fox hand gesture and interchangeable ears if you don't like the fox style. Also regarding her body, I don't have any other 1/6 Tinyfox dolls so I can't tell if it's just mine or it's the norm, but her side swivel is also on the loose end as well, you can tighten it, I can see where to do it, but I can't get to the screw unless I'm being forceful. Like I have two other Tinyfox 1/4 scale and they don't have that side swivel issue.
  4. As for her faceup it's pretty similar to the promo pics. It's just the mouth on mine is more of a straight line and then the slight curve upwards on the end, whereas in the promo pics it looks more of a smile where it starts curves more at the middle.
  5. Overall I don't think she's bad, pretty cute all things considered.

Imgur link: Lunar Fox Doll Photos

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. And hopefully these pictures work, had trouble uploading them last time.
Edit: Yeah for some reason the pictures doesn't work, I'll add a link instead.

Edited by PeerlessAutumnTree
Yeah for some reason the pictures doesn't work, I'll add a link instead.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

prettysailorstar
3 hours ago, PeerlessAutumnTree said:

I own the Lunar Fox doll, so my thoughts on her is; 

1. I find her clothing to be really well made, the embroidery really stands out, it's absolutely beautiful. 
  2. Her wig is fine, the quality is just average. You would need to style it when you open it up to match like her promo photos. However I will say that it maybe wise to also purchase a silicone head cap to help prevent the wig from falling off, because the wig is kinda loose. And depending on where you attach her hair accessory, if you were to put it more to the back, it would cause the wig to be back heavy and it would be more easily to fall off compared to if you put it to the side like I did in my photos.
  3. Her body is on the heavy side, for something quite small. She also comes with the standard fox hand gesture and interchangeable ears if you don't like the fox style. Also regarding her body, I don't have any other 1/6 Tinyfox dolls so I can't tell if it's just mine or it's the norm, but her side swivel is also on the loose end as well, you can tighten it, I can see where to do it, but I can't get to the screw unless I'm being forceful. Like I have two other Tinyfox 1/4 scale and they don't have that side swivel issue.
  4. As for her faceup it's pretty similar to the promo pics. It's just the mouth on mine is more of a straight line and then the slight curve upwards on the end, whereas in the promo pics it looks more of a smile where it starts curves more at the middle.
  5. Overall I don't think she's bad, pretty cute all things considered.

Imgur link: Lunar Fox Doll Photos

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. And hopefully these pictures work, had trouble uploading them last time.
Edit: Yeah for some reason the pictures doesn't work, I'll add a link instead.

Omg, thank you so much! This was really helpful and she looks rlly cute! I hope the side swivel issue you mentioned is not be too big of a problem. Thank you!! 😄