Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

doll-mage

MDD Boy - Easy male body mod

doll-mage

I'm going to show you how I made a boy Mini Dollfie Dream body using Obitsu torso parts!

spacer.png

Required parts:

• Volks MDD body in Semi-White
  • Parabox/Obitsu 45cm male torso shell (upper and lower soft vinyl parts) in White

Process:

Remove the arms and legs from the MDD body.

Detach the MDD upper torso skeleton part from the lower torso skeleton part.

Remove the lower torso skeleton part through one of the leg holes in the vinyl MDD shell.

Cut out a 2cm deep wedge on each side of the Obitsu male lower torso shell. Slide the MDD lower torso skeleton into the Obitsu shell from the top opening.

spacer.png

The Obitsu/Parabox shell is really soft and flexible. Although the male upper body is wider than the MDD, it can be squished to allow the arms to sit securely in the sockets.

spacer.png

The neck has a better range of movement, too!

spacer.png

If you want to use an Obitsu/Parabox head on the MDD skeleton, make a stopper from EVA (craft) foam and slip it on the neck peg. 

spacer.png

Now you have a boy 45cm vinyl fashion doll!

He will fit in regular MSD size clothing, and can use the 45cm stain-prevention bodysuit from Parabox.

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Jezrah

You can also just use the Obitsu boy bust only, along with the normal MDD lower torso if you don't want to have him get taller. There's a slight difference in color, but it's not noticeable with clothes on.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Jezrah
16 minutes ago, doll-mage said:

My version is the same height as the MDD

Oh, I see, that's what the 2cm wedge cutout did. That's good to know. So then it would just fall to personal preference, or which parts you have on hand and how much you wanted to spend. 😊

Edited by Jezrah

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Amoretto
On 8/12/2020 at 9:42 AM, Jezrah said:

You can also just use the Obitsu boy bust only, along with the normal MDD lower torso if you don't want to have him get taller. There's a slight difference in color, but it's not noticeable with clothes on.

This is good to know, thanks! Thinking of making a boy and this may have just saved me a bit of cash.