Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Anna-neko

Touhos re-release : Reimu & Marisa MDD-mochiashi

hanasori

I can't wait til November to order them both! 😩 My finances will be less tied up by then. Curse adult responsibilities lol. 

hanasori

If buying both from the International Volks store would they ship them out together? It's requiring me to order them separately. Does anybody know?

Ayuuya
29 minutes ago, hanasori said:

If buying both from the International Volks store would they ship them out together? It's requiring me to order them separately. Does anybody know?

Back when I preordered Rin and Len, they shipped them out in separate boxes even though I preordered them at the same time. They did ship out at the same time and arrived at the same time, just in separate boxes. I think I also had to pay shipping for each box-- although considering how big the boxes are I wasn't too surprised. 

hanasori

Oh okay thanks! I don't mind them shipping it out separately. DHL shipping is surprisingly more affordable than I thought it would be. 😃

Poofiemus

I keep pondering getting Marisa. . . shots where she isn't blasted with 1000 watts worth of studio lights have her look pretty darn cute. If I do cave though, you bet your butt I'm giving her a new faceup; the more I look at those highlights in her eyelashes the more they bug me. 

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

foo

This is super adorable. 8 days left. 

I placed my order for Marissa some time ago, but I think I’ll pass up on Reimu. I should pass up on Marissa too, my brain keeps shutting down the smarter part of my brain that’s willing to make a rational decision. 

• Like 1

Tasuke

if i could afford to jump in on 1/3, you bet your bippie these little cutie-pies would be mine!!

but then again, if i could afford it, i'd long since have a custom 1/3 Mikuru Asahina and Konomi Yuzuhara, among other personal favorite Anime princesses...

even so, those sweet little costumes are simply precious, -the best Touhou doll costumes i've yet seen-

so these two sweeties would be personal must-buys all the same, along with carefully-chosen custom heads and face-ups...

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

HazelMaze

Bless this thread and all the people who have taken a multitude of photos- I think I've decided to cave and order Marisa in the final hours, now that all of my holiday shopping is done.

I was worried she was going to be too frowny/ pouty, but from all the images my fears are sorted out. I love her as much as my ddh-22 @_@

I never thought 2020 would be the year of my first lottery /and/ pre-order!

Monty

Really glad that Meiko got announced for next year before the preorder period ended because they neeearly got me with all those cute ‘x days left’ pics. They’re still making me feel guilty for saying no, though! It’ll be a long wait, but I’m really excited for owner photos of them.

HazelMaze

I feel like such a dork because I absolutely fell in love with Marisa and I'm sitting on this pre-order like a happy mother hen...but I still haven't watched Touhos :<

How are peeps waiting it out? Anyone else tracking down display photos?

Edited by HazelMaze
*extra thought

Courtmom

I am so sad I missed this order because I keep seeing photos of Marisa pop up everywhere and I want her so bad T_T

Beani

Took another look at Volks News today and realised they updated the schedule for these girls for payment and shipping to late October!

• Like 5

battrastard
4 hours ago, Beani said:

Took another look at Volks News today and realised they updated the schedule for these girls for payment and shipping to late October!

Awesome! Last I checked a few days ago, it was scheduled for "Late Fall", which could have meant a week before Christmas....... 

Got lucky enough to plonk the whole payment for both last year, and have been sitting on my hands for nearly a year now..... Can't wait to see em in person! 

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

foo

I just paid for Marissa @onion29@

Shipments will begin to be sent out starting on October 23th, 2021. 
*We cannot send your product until after your payment of the remaining balance has been confirmed.

Please make your payment before the designated deadline for the products listed below. 

Payment Deadline: by November 30th, 2021 at PM11:59 (JST)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BeyondTime
10 hours ago, foo said:

I just paid for Marissa

Congrats, I take it you distracted Yaya with cookies?

I never thought you would get another doll, and I’m interested to see how you style her. Your wig and eye choices are always top shelf.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

foo
1 minute ago, BeyondTime said:

Congrats, I take it you distracted Yaya with cookies?

Yaya sees her as another toy.

1 minute ago, BeyondTime said:

I never thought you would get another doll, and I’m interested to see how you style her. Your wig and eye choices are always top shelf.

Thanks :) I'm willing to get something that's really different. While I have an MDD, a pudgy-legged MDD that's also Marissa qualifies (especially after turning off my brain's sense of reason. At least I didn't get both of them).

• Like 2

battrastard
15 hours ago, foo said:

I just got my shipping notice for Marissa @onion29@

Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics! 

should be getting a notice in the next few days, I ordered both on Oct. 10th, at 06:45 last year, Tucson time. (Pacific Time Zone.) *had to go back thru a years worth of emails to find out when I placed the order!!* 

• Like 1

Mega Negi

it only feels right that everyone gets Marissa in time for Halloween. Best of luck everyone.

• Like 1

battrastard
4 minutes ago, Mega Negi said:

it only feels right that everyone gets Marissa in time for Halloween. Best of luck everyone.

While that would be awesome, I'd be happy to get them both before Christmas, due to finally getting all the wine bottle covers that worked so awesomely last year for my "Ugly Xmas Sweater" post. 

now have enough for all nine of them!! muahahaha!!!!

chibinezumi

E0C0183E-ECE2-4EFA-8F29-33CEDA2452A2.jpeg.d73b349cfbbd87571af7469d1399b01b.jpegMarisa has come home! 

Edited by chibinezumi
  • Like 10

HazelMaze

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! She is due to arrive here on the 29- maybe sooner. Fingers crossed she arrives to everyone safe!