Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Orenjiina

*A Magical Addition* - Miki Sayaka

Orenjiina

I didn’t think I’d be posting again so soon but I was lucky enough to find a good deal on a MDD body for a floating head I had on YAJ!

I wasn’t sure what I would do with her at first but then I got the idea to shell her as one of my favorite characters from Madoka Magica! I recently saw someone’s adorable Cardcaptor Sakura doll and wanted my own magical girl.

I also tried my hand at modding my floating head’s face up. I’m not thrilled so I may try again. I have a few other changes to make but I’m rather happy at how she turned out. 

I hope you enjoy!

AAF06A56-261A-489C-A177-64CD7DB468FD.jpeg

32ACFCCD-543B-4472-A96F-126563502E64.jpeg

9AE0D5D7-1E37-4270-AE96-C8FC3F9AA32B.jpeg

15C2EBD3-5CD8-49C2-A430-19ACE69C87CB.jpeg

F6168A3D-BC1A-44B3-B658-1FAA2BAC6AC0.jpeg

• Like 13

miraclelovely

omg amazing! i love Sayaka so much, but i surprisingly hardly ever see any PMMM DDs. she looks so cute and captures her essence! tempts me to try and make my own loololol

• Like 1

Ari_clefairy

She is so adorable, I love her sweet face! 

kakulolita

Ohh, she's gorgeous! Where'd you get her outfit? The craftsmanship is so nice!

And I think her faceup looks really good- can't wait to see take two ^^

mahourora

gosh she’s incredible!!! I love all her little details, even her soul gem ring finger!! 

Orenjiina
15 hours ago, kakulolita said:

Ohh, she's gorgeous! Where'd you get her outfit? The craftsmanship is so nice!

And I think her faceup looks really good- can't wait to see take two ^^

Thank you so much! I got her uniform from Dollremi. I thought the promo images looked great but I really wasn’t expecting much when I got it. But I was rather impressed. I bought a second one so I could work on a Madoka next. Here’s the link if you’re curious: https://www.dollremi.store/

They also had a DD size if MDD isn’t your cup of tea. Also other cute cosplay outfits.

2 hours ago, mahourora said:

gosh she’s incredible!!! I love all her little details, even her soul gem ring finger!! 

Thank you so much! I got her a tiny ring too but it hasn’t arrived yet. I was actually very nervous to paint her finger even though it’s inconsequential. XD

Orenjiina
5 minutes ago, darkangelxix said:

She is so adorable 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you so much! I’m currently working on a Madoka and Mami too so hopefully I can post them soon!

Starwaia

She's so adorable and precious!! I'm surprised I never really though to look look for ppl making Madoka Magica dolls, it seems like something that should exist more, seeing this one!

Spoiler

Of course seeing her happy does make me a teensy bit sad knowing the outcome... 😧 but she is lovely

Got less time to do doll stuff and more time to procrastinate. I'll try to be active here more discussion-wise but no pics or news for a while, unfortunately. Being busy sucks.

Currently watching BNHA, on season 6 and obsessed! (being in a fandom late makes dodging spoilers an issue tho :()
More into Nendoroids than BJDs rn, but I'm waiting for a grail of mine and also hoping to get back into that stuff soon!