Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lizik-chan

Azone 50's anyone?

lightningsabre

My first doll was Azone 50 Ellen, Time of Eternal II. Though I got her body and head separately. I renamed her as Helen. Later on I got Cecily of Black Raven series and renamed her Raven Black XD

Fun with Obitsu's magnetic ^o^

Upside down and on the fridge

Singer Yuna

I don't own a doll itself but I've bought three pieces of 50cm azone clothing for my DD... and the t-shirt, the skirt and the yukata fit well in a S bust ^^

The only thing I didn't try because I'm afraid is buying 50cm shoes.

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

ohsomoe
The only thing I didn't try because I'm afraid is buying 50cm shoes.

Good call because the obitsu 50cm feet are msd sized, same thing goes for the 48cm body.

Fun with Obitsu's magnetic ^o^

Upside down and on the fridge

Mu ha ha ha, I definitely want to see more surfaces one can place their obitsu will have to think about this if I ever go with Azone.

vocaloid_banner_by_aanaru-d47t0l4.png

leitan

i've always been kind of tempted to try Azone 50 dolls, but i don't know, they just haven't appealed to me enough yet?

this is kind of a weird question, but do any Azone 50 dolls exist with tan skin, or are they all white/pale?

although speaking of characters with pale skin, i wish they'd make a Mayushii or Ruka doll to go with the Kurisu one that exists!

edit: also, another question about them - do they have rooted hair or are able to wear wigs by default?

wotafarce

As far as I know azone and obitsu 50 cm come in white or normal skin tone, the only tan bodies and they are very tan are the vmf50 girls based on the obitsu skeleton.

You can get them with painted or open socket heads.

Some photos of them seem to show the skin as being slightly glossy, though that may be the lighting.

leitan

thanks for the info Wota, i have to admit one of the reasons i like vmf50s is the majority of their dolls are tan (although the one i want right now is coincidentally their palest doll...)

pale skin just gets a little boring to me when nearly every doll that a company releases has pure white skin (and i say this as someone who owns 3 white skin DDs as well as some pretty pale offtopic dolls-- uhh, not to mention my entire collection of Rei-related stuff who is usually the color of a sheet of paper. i just want some variety at this point)

by the way, totally unrelated to the topic but i love you for having an Ergo Proxy/Lil icon. i wish that show had been popular enough to have more character merchandise...

wotafarce

My icon is meant to be a reminder to me why I got into this hobby, I got my first doll (a parabox 50cm) as I intended to do a custom Lil Mayer once my faceup skills improved.

Its not happened yet unfortunately, but I did love the anime

Back to azones etc, I have dolls that I want more than any others and none are DD's one is the Azone Sen Hime, the other is the VMF50 Kanu school uniform version, and the last is a body Yamato produced its the type B with the muscles but in tan, I have only ever seen 2 or 3 pics of this body.

Actually there is one DD I want, Rise I think she is called but I could not justify paying the price people are asking now

Everyone should try an Azone / Obitsu / Yamato at least once I think a lot of people would be pleasantly surprised how good they are, kneepad knees included.

wotafarce

New Azone 1/3 that I just found on HLJ, had pre-ordered the thing before I realised what I was doing.

She has the most amazingly evil face.

7699546044_09de8fe261_z.jpg

I usually take ages to make my mind up and the dolls sell out, not this time though, looks like my Obi 50cm will get a sister.

baldylox
New Azone 1/3 that I just found on HLJ, had pre-ordered the thing before I realised what I was doing.

I usually take ages to make my mind up and the dolls sell out, not this time though, looks like my Obi 50cm will get a sister.

Just wow. THAT is definitely an excellent looking girl! I love that style and face. So very scary but also captivating! I don't blame you one BIT for preordering such an awesome looking girl. When are they going to be released and when will you get yours?

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

wotafarce

October is the release date enough time for me to save my pennies. At least shes a lot cheaper than the DD that I was looking for.

leitan

oh hey, i've had her on pre-order since she was announced and i just came into this thread to talk about her! what a coincidence~

well Hallowe'en is coming up, and even though i haven't read the manga she is from, i also just saw her and thought "wow, perfect". i love creepy dolls like her, she's so cool! -- and she'll be my first Azone 50 so now i have an excuse to buy more 50cm clothing for both her her and my new VMF50 Sayo.

Saluli

I am looking for (with no sucess ) for owner pictures of the Azone 1/3 Saber. Had anyone see pics around the internet and could help me?

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

leitan

not owner pictures, but fan pictures from an exhibit... is this the Saber you're looking for?

i found her by searching for アゾン サーベル in google images.. you might wanna try some similar Japanese search terms.

qTK9B.jpg

U9jWt.jpg

wf2012w-7-13-672bd.jpg

source is http://locke.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2012-02-19-1

Saluli

Thanks for the help. It is a little strange that even after the release we don't see owner pics.... I never seen an Azone doll in real life, so I wanted to see some unofficial pics before deciding to spend so much money... =p

edit:

find a couple of pics img_997282_31313930_2?1347139519

651047569.jpg?key=480640&Expires=1350007142&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=Qcg5M2rOHjYHzb-FNQjKc1azKXj5NPeMVAZ5Mko-AfO0K0cayfPVFz~dZ~de-5~jRHWUAXX~7UPzAONKYfT4gLOXC4ceLh4bf3GO48d6ugNTpQmL7E6xot5YMF2H84mBzO1Q4hF~L2gemkN~brJVS4WK-jzUN4XZQt0s68mLVlA_

Will keep looking while I make my mind....

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

jadepixel

There's a Saber on mandarake now- http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1019310.html

I saw some 50cm and 60cm when I went to the Azone store in Akiba. Maybe I'm used to DD but I really didn't like the body at all! Just not the proportions and silhouette that I prefer. She could look cute with a DDS body, perhaps.

PrettyCranium

Yeah. I think I am dead for this one too. Even with painted on eyes, in's Utena! I do wish she was a DD though.

And if they make Anthy . . .

They also have Madoka 1/3s that look amazing. I've heard Azone quality isn't that great though .. .

Shailara

Oh wow, Utena >_<;;; I don't really want a 50cm azone, but it's a real surprise someone remembered that, imo! *shot*

PrettyCranium The body is Obitsu, so I don't get what the problem would be really? And the head probably matches the Obitsu quality/feel..

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

jadepixel

The entire Utena series just got a big BD box set release in Japan so some new merch is getting released now as well. Sadly I don't think they'll release Anthy as well, that would be so perfect *_*

I've not gotten any large Azone dolls yet but I have run into quality issues with the PureNeemo series. For such a pricey doll I expected Volks standards, not poorly sewn cloths and vinyl color mismatch.

Shailara

Both my and my friend's PureNeemos (EX Cute) are perfect o3o; And I think the price is like...super cheap? ^ ^;;; I mean, the have pre-rooted hair and a whole outfit and come with extra hands.

Anthy would have been awsome, but since Obitsu doesn't have dark skin color, I don't think they'll do it >_<;

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Bloodflower

I got a Another Realistic Character Kanojo at home and there's no problem with azone's quality in the large dolls. They're not gods when it comes to the clothes but heck, their clothes are of the same quality as most good companies.

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

PrettyCranium

Is it weird that it would feel wrong to me to have Utena but not Anthy? That would be like having NANA and not Nana (Hachi) . . .