Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lizik-chan

Azone 50's anyone?

Yukamina

I wish I could get all the Madoka Magica Azone girls T_T They all look so nice.

Doll-mage, I hope to see your Saber sometime! I haven't seen an Azone 50 in person before.

GothicKDM

I preorder Utena just because i love this series so much, and also I kept seeing her pop up here and there and im just glad I can finally get to bring her home.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

jadepixel

Right on!

I love the series so I had to order Utena, too. I was going to get the Sega doll and remake the face, or try to make a custom DD, but with this release maybe I'm off the hook for all that work

She'll be my first big Azone doll so I'm curious about the body and what clothes will work for her.

Yukamina

I saw they have Homura up for preorder now ^^ Man, I wish I could get her and the other Madoka girls. For Homura, though, I wish her hair was longer.

Poofiemus

I've recently preordered Homura, as a matter of fact. I needs her! Original plan was to use my head in a jar instead of the close-eyed head she comes with, though I will admit that head does look pretty nice in the promos. We'll see how things turn out.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Poofiemus

Grats on getting Utena in! She does look quite good. Though it's Madoka that's bombarding my willpower with cuteness rays. Must. . . resist. . .

Can't wait for my Homura to ship now! Arg, invoice me already, HLJ.

jadepixel

Yes, mustn't forget that adorable Madoka!

I'm really impressed at what a great job Azone did on capturing the likeness. Of all the merch I've seen it definitely feels the closest to the style and proportions of the series. Since Homura is my fave I'd love to see pics of yours when she arrives, Poofie

Poofiemus

There were a couple of new girls announced at the last WonFes; thankfully Hobby Search covered the Azone booth, since it looks like most other bloggers didn't.

20140210_bandai_azone_matome2.jpg

20140210_bandai_azone_matome4.jpg

20140210_bandai_azone_matome5.jpg

20140210_bandai_azone_matome8.jpg

Looks like Mami's face is alright, but her wig doesn't come far enough down her forehead for my taste. :/ Moe-mura is cute, but I think I still prefer Grumpy-mura. No idea who the other two girls are.

yokha

the last girl were so cute..

i hope i can get azone siggy in the future..

GothicKDM

3b6bfd3a901f11e3b206123344f7586c_8.jpg

My utena is home! I need to figure out how to keep her ring on. Right now Im just using the plastic bag that was wrapped around her hand.

jadepixel

Congrats! Hooray for Utenas

Utena came with a piece of double-sided tape. I think it was for attaching the chest bangle dealie? Anyway, I used a bit of that to make sure her ring stays on, I'm paranoid about losing it!

FreelancerAlphaOneDashOne

Perhaps a silly question, but does anyone know if/where it is possible to get alternative hands for Azone 1/3 dolls? Or what is compatible? I have an Azone Madoka, and her hands are seemingly designed to hold the bow she came with, but I'd like to use different hands for other poses, for example an open/waving pose, etc.

Kagura (Obitsu 50) | Nadeshiko (Parabox 47) | Ohime (Azone 48) | Mei & Makoto (Parabox 40 F/M)

yokha
Perhaps a silly question, but does anyone know if/where it is possible to get alternative hands for Azone 1/3 dolls? Or what is compatible? I have an Azone Madoka, and her hands are seemingly designed to hold the bow she came with, but I'd like to use different hands for other poses, for example an open/waving pose, etc.

This is might be help but not quite sure, but you can Try obitsu 50 spare hands, since they have the same skeleton, it might be work. parabox have it in stock http://parabox.jp/eng_new/50_parts.html

Sorry for my broken english.

You shouldn't apologise for your English, trust me, you speak The Queens' much better than a majority of the people in my country... and my country is part of the British Commonwealth.

I've made a purchase for all of the spare hands on the page you found me. Since my Madoka's body is a 50cm Obitsu, I see absolutely no reason why they won't fit. Thanks for your help.

In other news, I wanted to post a picture of Madoka to show how ridiculously adorable she is, but I'm not allowed to post images. Is that because I have less than 20 posts and I'll be able to do it after spamming making 20 quality posts?

Kagura (Obitsu 50) | Nadeshiko (Parabox 47) | Ohime (Azone 48) | Mei & Makoto (Parabox 40 F/M)

vegablack
You shouldn't apologise for your English, trust me, you speak The Queens' much better than a majority of the people in my country... and my country is part of the British Commonwealth.

I've made a purchase for all of the spare hands on the page you found me. Since my Madoka's body is a 50cm Obitsu, I see absolutely no reason why they won't fit. Thanks for your help.

In other news, I wanted to post a picture of Madoka to show how ridiculously adorable she is, but I'm not allowed to post images. Is that because I have less than 20 posts and I'll be able to do it after spamming making 20 quality posts?

Yep that's why. I suggest going and checking out peoples pretty girls in the photo sections. Or finding a fun topic in the general discussion section.

At home: Tomoe (HD03), Hotaru (Haruka), Setsuna (Rise), Rikky (Saber Alter), Kotori (HD06), Kanako (MDD HD04), Asahi (Lucy), Tsukiyo (Alice), Nozomi (modded HD01 MDD), Ninimiel (HD03 elf), Nene (Marisa), Miuna (HD07), Sylvie (HD06)

yokha

thank you. wah you buy all of them? that was a nice move, cos i never seen any other 50cm spare hands out there accept from obitsu/parabox, and your welcome glad its help

yes you need to make 20 post before you can post a picture in the board, just check all the lovely girls database here and make a little comment in it, so youll get enough post to post a pict.

anyway this is my girl shes costom belldandy from VMF50 mako with Obitsu50 body

DGgwQuEl.jpg

• Like 2

Yukamina

I really like that custom Belldandy, she has a similar feel to the Volks one, but I like her sculpt better.

Anyway, I was thinking lately, many Madoka Magica girls have been released, but I haven't seen owner pics of them at all. Does anyone know any sites with cute pics of them? Fluffy Tank Fairy, hopefully you can post your Madoka soon ^^

Poofiemus

I did find one guy on Flickr who has Madoka and Sayaka: [Hybrid Active Figure] Sayaka and Madoka (1)

Though his Figma and RAH versions are mixed in the same set. Given that he has all the main girls in both Figma and RAH form, I'm guessing he's probably going to get the other Azone versions too.

There's also ChibiUsa's review of Madoka over on Figure.fm: http://www.figure.fm/en/post/50804/Azone+1+3+Hybrid+Active+Madoka+Kaname.html

. . .that's the extent of what I've found so far, sadly. Haven't tried running an image search in Japanese yet though.

I fear even once I can post pictures, I'd be afraid to do so. I don't have anywhere photogenic to take her, not even in the house (currently in a crummy flat in the middle of lower-class suburbia - and sharing it with a normal) and all I have is a potato-spec phone camera. Good enough to get the point across, sure, but nowhere near the quality of, say, the gent whose flickr account was linked by Poofiemus.

I also have Sayaka on the way over at the moment, she should be arriving in the near future. And I also plan on the rest of the girls, wallet permitting. Would love to be able to take decent photographs, but have nowhere near the money for a really good camera, and of course the dolls take priority.

Poofiemus

Don't let your photo situation get you too down, Fluffy Tank Fairy. When I was in school I did a lot of photo stories in my apartment, which at the time not only wasn't terribly photogenic but got so little natural light it was just short of a cave. Though I will admit phone cameras are a pain, especially since they don't exactly have tripod mounts, which is something that has saved my bacon all the time on indoor shoots.

That said, I unboxed a new family member tonight, and hope to get some better shots of her tomorrow in daylight.

13998876803_e18ab3910a.jpgP1060874

Say hello to my new resident grumpybutt! She's here to take names and kick butt, and she's all out of names--well, polite ones anyway.