Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lizik-chan

Azone 50's anyone?

lardroom

This is my first time posting in this section. I've gone down the vtuber rabbit hole and there's really no turning back. Relevant, of course, is that the Azone Tokino Sora 1/3 doll is up for pre-order today (2021.03.31), and I had to pre-order her August 2021 release. She cute.

I guess it's kind of nice to not deal with a lottery. She's available on amiami, the official Azone site, and probably some other sites as well: https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail?gcode=FIGURE-125529

4573199922812_7.jpg.b7a5def2aa39001c9db42c6eb4ea31dc.jpg

• Like 3

abs2891

Posting these here because I thought they were quite stunning.  From what I read, they are part of a in store lottery running right now for one off collabs that azone is doing.   Some of the prices had my eyes popping lol 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
slightly nsfw ones: 

https://flic.kr/p/2kVR6TB

https://flic.kr/p/2kVLAzH

Edited by abs2891
  • Like 8

That_Dollfie_Dude

Very nice!  I'm getting Final Fantasy X Yuna vibes from 勿忘草 (Wasurenagusa:Forget-me-not).

Selenae

I am weeping at the Sneedronningen girl. She is absolutely stunning.

Cauldroness

I love seeing more Iris Collect customs! Wow the prices but they are STUNNING!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

BeyondTime

I love Blossom Honey, and the one right above her. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Beani

Blossom Wedding and the girl next to her are simply gorgeous. Mintstar is one of the few Twitters I check from time to time and I saw teasers for the Blossom Wedding dress but had no clue it was for an Azone custom. I thought them and Mitsu were planning a DD for YAJ like usual. 

The prices feel insane until I remember the price DD customs can get to on YAJ. It hurts not to be able to go for these type of things. I’d enter for those two girls if the prices were less crazy. 

Cauldroness

I would kill for that Poe-Poe girl. I think she has had eye-mods done.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

AzDoll123

Some of them are quite different from Azone's aesthetic which is wonderful to see!

I think all of the artists did a fantastic job. I noticed the custom (and awesome) eyes and makeup quickly, but I can see the nail art and hand blushing much better on these photos!

Veravey

Woooooow, I genuinely can't pick a favorite. They're all so detailed and beautiful.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

CaraOReilly

Hi everyone! I'm super excited because I am about to get my first legit BJD. She is an Azone Iris Collect called Sumire, but I'm going to name her Cara O'Reilly. I will post a bunch of pictures once she gets here!

• Like 3

AZONE IRIS COLLECT SUMIRE: CARA O'REILLY

Nyx Whitestar

Congrats!! I just bought my first Azone 50 too, Yui tan skin from Kazuharu Kina School Uniform Collection! I'm so excited, she will be my very first Azone 50 doll! Can't wait to receive her!

Sumire is so cute, which full set did you get?

• Like 1

ig-log10.png ap10.png

AzDoll123
1 hour ago, CaraOReilly said:

Hi everyone! I'm super excited because I am about to get my first legit BJD. She is an Azone Iris Collect called Sumire, but I'm going to name her Cara O'Reilly. I will post a bunch of pictures once she gets here!

58 minutes ago, Nyx Whitestar said:

Congrats!! I just bought my first Azone 50 too, Yui tan skin from Kazuharu Kina School Uniform Collection! I'm so excited, she will be my very first Azone 50 doll! Can't wait to receive her!

Both very cute dolls, congrats to you both!

• Like 2

CaraOReilly
1 hour ago, Nyx Whitestar said:

Which full set? I'm not sure what you mean, I thought she only came one way? Then again, I'm not too familiar with Azone dolls...

Nyx Whitestar
On 5/12/2021 at 12:15 AM, CaraOReilly said:

Which full set? I'm not sure what you mean, I thought she only came one way? Then again, I'm not too familiar with Azone dolls...

Each name ("Sumire", "Rino", etc.) is a different sculpt (for Iris Collect line) or a different eyes shape (for the eye painted ones, like mine, which is from Happiness Clover line), and they came in different releases, where full set, wig (or rooted hair), eye colour, etc., are different each time!

Here you can see the girls from Iris Collect line: https://www.azone-int.co.jp/?sid=irs400

And the full sets released so far for Sumire: https://www.azone-int.co.jp/?sid=irs401&srs=163

Each full set is absolutely gorgeous honestly 😍

• Like 1

ig-log10.png ap10.png

CaraOReilly
On 5/14/2021 at 12:48 PM, Nyx Whitestar said:

Each name ("Sumire", "Rino", etc.) is a different sculpt (for Iris Collect line) or a different eyes shape (for the eye painted ones, like mine, which is from Happiness Clover line), and they came in different releases, where full set, wig (or rooted hair), eye colour, etc., are different each time!

Here you can see the girls from Iris Collect line: https://www.azone-int.co.jp/?sid=irs400

And the full sets released so far for Sumire: https://www.azone-int.co.jp/?sid=irs401&srs=163

Each full set is absolutely gorgeous honestly 😍

Oh I see, well, she is the one with Purple eyes and the plaid dress with the beret to match. I was only aware she was called Sumire, but it also has be my sweetie with her name too, so I'm not sure if that narrows it down or not. She is the one in the upper left corner on the 2nd link you posted.

• Like 1

The_Folktale_Fox

Those girls listed are beautiful! I didn't know Azone had bigger dolls!? Another rabbit whole to go down into I guess..

• Like 1

mintylicious
On 3/31/2021 at 1:41 AM, lardroom said:

This is my first time posting in this section. I've gone down the vtuber rabbit hole and there's really no turning back. Relevant, of course, is that the Azone Tokino Sora 1/3 doll is up for pre-order today (2021.03.31), and I had to pre-order her August 2021 release. She cute.

I guess it's kind of nice to not deal with a lottery. She's available on amiami, the official Azone site, and probably some other sites as well: https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail?gcode=FIGURE-125529

She's so pretty... please share pics of yours when you get her cause I would love to see! I'd order her myself if she were 1/6 scale (tried 1/3 dolls before and they are just too large for me, sadly).

Edited by mintylicious

lardroom

Sora arrived today. This is my first non-Volks doll, and now I see why Volks commands such a premium both in terms of their doll tech and their clothes. Sora is "fiddly" with parts constantly falling off, despite (or maybe because) of the increased mobility when compared to dolifie dreams. Her outfit isnt as premium feeling either. I like the fact that her eyes are moveable, and the increased mobility of the doll. I'll play with her more, because I love Sora and try to get back to taking pictures. I do need to put more doll hair spray to achieve that "wet" anime look.

Sora Doll1.JPG

Sora Doll2.JPG

Sora Doll 6.JPG

Edited by lardroom
  • Like 4

chef_mai
On 11/29/2021 at 6:16 PM, lardroom said:

Sora arrived today. This is my first non-Volks doll, and now I see why Volks commands such a premium both in terms of their doll tech and their clothes. Her outfit isnt as premium feeling either.

I've noticed that Azone clothes vary wildly in quality. Some of the pricier pieces in the Azone clothing line are really nice while some of the custom costume parts have this cheap, papery feel to them like a bad halloween costume and tend to use velcro to snap together versus buttons. 

That said, some of the nicest pieces have been from the school collection. The blazer that came with my doll feels like a miniature of a real one and uses metal hardware to snap together, and the school cardigan I got has particularly been nice. I've ordered the knit sweater that they're dropping in a few days and expect that it will be super nice.

It makes me wonder whether whoever they are contracting for this has expertise in doing (human) clothes & uniforms but are leaning on someone else anytime a custom costume (for idols, anime series, etc.) is needed.

Edited by chef_mai