The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Thosakarin

Help me identify this custom Junko DD head.

Thosakarin

I’m planning on making a custom Junko Enoshima DD and want it to be as close to the character as possible, That’s why I would like to know what mold this custom Junko head in these pictures is using. I have done some investigation myself and I think she is using the DDH-07 Semi-white head, But i’m not sure of it. so I’m asking the forum for help, if maybe someone can identify this mold. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

(On the left is a random DDH-09 head and on the right is the suspected DDH-07 head.)

image0.jpg

If anyone knows what mold this custom Junko head is using feel free to leave it in the replies, it would help me out a ton! 😄

finnleo

This was shown in another Junko related thread on the forum, and from there could get to the creators twitter post on it, although no info there...

the body is a Obitsu 48/50 based though, and since the head doesnt look too big on the body I guess the head might be a Parabox item -- Maybe a Luna?   Laura and Angela have a bit too plump lips (also nostrils), and Alice not enough of them.

Edited by finnleo
  • Like 2

Testament
16 minutes ago, finnleo said:

This was shown in another Junko related thread on the forum, and from there could get to the creators twitter post on it, although no info there...

the body is a Obitsu 48/50 based though, and since the head doesnt look too big on the body I guess the head might be a Parabox item -- Maybe a Luna?   Laura and Angela have a bit too plump lips (also nostrils), and Alice not enough of them.

Yes. Based on head/body proportions it can't be a DD head, I too vote for Luna. The eyes shape, the chin, nose, mouth, the resemblance is very high.

https://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/paradollshop/luna/index.html

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Thosakarin
38 minutes ago, finnleo said:

Thanks for the quick reply😊. I actually read that original thread but it was never stated that the head wasn’t a dollfie And I had no idea how a dollfie head on a obitsu looked. (I dont know a lot about obitsu) so thanks for letting me know that piece of info! it’s very apricated. 

Thosakarin
25 minutes ago, Testament said:

Yes. Based on head/body proportions it can't be a DD head, I too vote for Luna. The eyes shape, the chin, nose, mouth, the resemblance is very high.

https://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/paradollshop/luna/index.html

Thanks for giving me the link! I had no idea these heads existed until now! thanks for letting me know. 

• Like 1

Testament

Anyway, I think DDH-07 is similar enough to be a good base for Junko, but I'm no DD expert so I don't know the various heads available.

Edited by Testament
  • Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Thosakarin
8 minutes ago, Testament said:

Anyway, I think DDH-07 is similar enough to be a good base for Junko, but I'm no DD expert so I don't know the various heads available.

Yeah, I definitely want a vinyl/dollfie for this project and I’m not really into obitsu so I’ll probably just go with the DDH-07.