Jump to content

ChrisFhey

Tierparkzone

Kotone

puxlavoix

Chiakisenpai

apag22

BeyondTime

Deyja

Monty

MADh Vinyl

Testament

Yami Usagi

Archeotype

Kizuna & Chitose

Anouc

Anna-neko

archangeli

Juu Yuki

Baldylox

Thosakarin

Help me identify this custom Junko DD head.

Recommended Posts

Thosakarin

I’m planning on making a custom Junko Enoshima DD and want it to be as close to the character as possible, That’s why I would like to know what mold this custom Junko head in these pictures is using. I have done some investigation myself and I think she is using the DDH-07 Semi-white head, But i’m not sure of it. so I’m asking the forum for help, if maybe someone can identify this mold. 

 

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

(On the left is a random DDH-09 head and on the right is the suspected DDH-07 head.)

image0.jpg

If anyone knows what mold this custom Junko head is using feel free to leave it in the replies, it would help me out a ton! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
finnleo
Posted (edited)

This was shown in another Junko related thread on the forum, and from there could get to the creators twitter post on it, although no info there...

the body is a Obitsu 48/50 based though, and since the head doesnt look too big on the body I guess the head might be a Parabox item -- Maybe a Luna?   Laura and Angela have a bit too plump lips (also nostrils), and Alice not enough of them.

Edited by finnleo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Testament
16 minutes ago, finnleo said:

This was shown in another Junko related thread on the forum, and from there could get to the creators twitter post on it, although no info there...

the body is a Obitsu 48/50 based though, and since the head doesnt look too big on the body I guess the head might be a Parabox item -- Maybe a Luna?   Laura and Angela have a bit too plump lips (also nostrils), and Alice not enough of them.

Yes. Based on head/body proportions it can't be a DD head, I too vote for Luna. The eyes shape, the chin, nose, mouth, the resemblance is very high.

 

https://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/paradollshop/luna/index.html

  • Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thosakarin
38 minutes ago, finnleo said:

This was shown in another Junko related thread on the forum, and from there could get to the creators twitter post on it, although no info there...

the body is a Obitsu 48/50 based though, and since the head doesnt look too big on the body I guess the head might be a Parabox item -- Maybe a Luna?   Laura and Angela have a bit too plump lips (also nostrils), and Alice not enough of them.

Thanks for the quick reply😊. I actually read that original thread but it was never stated that the head wasn’t a dollfie And I had no idea how a dollfie head on a obitsu looked. (I dont know a lot about obitsu) so thanks for letting me know that piece of info! it’s very apricated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thosakarin
25 minutes ago, Testament said:

Yes. Based on head/body proportions it can't be a DD head, I too vote for Luna. The eyes shape, the chin, nose, mouth, the resemblance is very high.

 

https://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/paradollshop/luna/index.html

Thanks for giving me the link! I had no idea these heads existed until now! thanks for letting me know. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Testament
Posted (edited)

Anyway, I think DDH-07 is similar enough to be a good base for Junko, but I'm no DD expert so I don't know the various heads available.

Edited by Testament
  • Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thosakarin
8 minutes ago, Testament said:

Anyway, I think DDH-07 is similar enough to be a good base for Junko, but I'm no DD expert so I don't know the various heads available.

Yeah, I definitely want a vinyl/dollfie for this project and I’m not really into obitsu so I’ll probably just go with the DDH-07. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.