Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

2021 DD Pre-order Project - FFXIV Y'shtola

Emil
4 hours ago, black_magicat said:

i looked on the volks website and looks like maybe people were thinking the same thing as the Tan body suit is currently sold out.

I think they recently made a version 2 tan body suit, but it might be dolpo limited right now? I don't recall seeing it on the volks jp site. 

• Like 1

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

Wasabi

Do we know whether Y'Shtola is the normal tan colour?

I have a friend in Tokyo atm and I am fully prepared to send them into the Akihabara Dolpo to buy some tan hands. I'm just stressed out because on the product page Stole's hands are listed as DDⅡ-H-08-TN and the hand parts from Dolpa are listed as DDII-H-0X-BR.

Monty
1 hour ago, Wasabi said:

Do we know whether Y'Shtola is the normal tan colour?

I have a friend in Tokyo atm and I am fully prepared to send them into the Akihabara Dolpo to buy some tan hands. I'm just stressed out because on the product page Stole's hands are listed as DDⅡ-H-08-TN and the hand parts from Dolpa are listed as DDII-H-0X-BR.

It’s the same tan - they changed the name of the skin tones in the past few years (Normal became Flesh and Brown became Tan) but I guess some packaging still has the old term.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

Wasabi

Thanks for the confirm!

My friend bought me 4 sets of option hands and an s-bust. Now I am extra excited for Y'shtola to come home.

• Like 1

black_magicat
15 hours ago, Wasabi said:

Thanks for the confirm!

My friend bought me 4 sets of option hands and an s-bust. Now I am extra excited for Y'shtola to come home.

thats such a great idea!

BeyondTime
23 hours ago, Wasabi said:

I had someone grab me tan SS and S busts. Going to try both of them, because Y'shtola seems more like an SS, but at the same time it's hard to get clothes that for for SS. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

black_magicat

man now i really want some extra hands :( i also wanted to try to make her modish attire set to wear  but have to wait til she gets here to start measurements and such and the all too important motivation to actually get it done :)

Hazukami

I saw that and thought it was funny Volks made it by ONE day/the last day in December to keep it as a "December" delivery x'D
I do wonder if SE NA will be getting them around that time too or if it'll take as long as VOLKS US.
Didn't know Volks Global was a thing then, so I ended up ordering through SE NA and have no idea how or when mine will be delivered.
I was super late to order her too since I debated it for the whole 2 months of pre-order, so am I at the bottom of SE's list? Am I at the bottom of Volks' list?
And I guess we'll find out a bit how many people ordered her depending on how many waves of orders there are.

I'll probs be one of the last people to get her since priority might go Volks US and then from there to SENA.
Unless Volks Global shipped to both of them separately.
I'm okay with the wait though, I haven't even taken Utena and Anthy out of their boxes and I got them from Global at that aosjdaosjd.
I also need to buy a stand for Y'shtola but I'm waiting to see if she comes with her own bodysuit like 9S and 2B did before I order one with the stand.

Edited by Hazukami

BeyondTime
16 minutes ago, Hazukami said:

I saw that and thought it was funny Volks made it by ONE day/the last day in December to keep it as a "December" delivery

Volks has never hesitated to move deliveries to a different month or year when needed. Their disclaimers always say that details can change. While they may have pushed for the 31st to keep it in December & 2022 on principal, they wouldn't have hesitated to move her into 2023 if they needed to. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Hazukami
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Volks has never hesitated to move deliveries to a different month or year when needed. Their disclaimers always say that details can change. While they may have pushed for the 31st to keep it in December & 2022 on principal, they wouldn't have hesitated to move her into 2023 if they needed to. 

Oh yeah I'm sure, the Utena dolls were moved after all lol
Didn't make less funny/silly to me though xD

Beani

I'm really confused by the choice of date, Volks will usually shut for some time over the new year and that is when people traditionally travel home to see family. They won't be around to pickup dolls or receive deliveries.. I hope they announce the timings for the in-store pickups soon so people can plan properly (including me).

Hazukami
Spoiler

Since I can't delete it, I'd like to add that I did notice some JP people brought up they can't pick them up due to new years on twitter qrts, so that explains it.

Edited by Hazukami
posted on wrong topic lol

black_magicat

i just hopped on here when i noticed this on the Square Enix page for Y'shtola Release Date: January 2023. 

I wonder if they will be shipping at the same time.. Square NA and Volks USA. I unfortunately purchased through Square before realizing that Volks was also doing a pre-order. I did buy mine the day of release on the square website. 

berettapunk
3 hours ago, black_magicat said:

i just hopped on here when i noticed this on the Square Enix page for Y'shtola Release Date: January 2023. 

I wonder if they will be shipping at the same time.. Square NA and Volks USA. I unfortunately purchased through Square before realizing that Volks was also doing a pre-order. I did buy mine the day of release on the square website. 

the email i received stated late january for me. sad it is basically another two months, but at least i know now.

• Like 1

OMG WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!?!

BeyondTime
10 hours ago, black_magicat said:

I wonder if they will be shipping at the same time.. Square NA and Volks USA.

Volks USA is usually about 2 months after Japan. Stuff has to come over by ship, so there is a delay. 

BeyondTime

It looks like there will be a sale of tan hands on the Volks Japan site from Dec 24th to Jan 31st. 

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_221224_SP_TAN/

Emil
29 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

It looks like there will be a sale of tan hands on the Volks Japan site from Dec 24th to Jan 31st. 

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_221224_SP_TAN/

Wow, they even have the Dolpo heart hands. A bummer they aren't doing extra busts, but I'm definitely happy to see the hands. 

• Like 1

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

Wasabi

Ooooooh, time to snag the rest of the hands and show my tan support!

ps: unless I'm mistaken not all of the hands are available in both sizes?

BeyondTime
13 hours ago, Wasabi said:

Ooooooh, time to snag the rest of the hands and show my tan support!

ps: unless I'm mistaken not all of the hands are available in both sizes?

No, the heart hands are only large size. 

BeyondTime

Just a reminder that tan hands are now on sale.

hats
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Just a reminder that tan hands are now on sale.

Thanks for the reminder! I was able to order all the hands I wanted and a body suit. :) 

• Like 1

kranberrijam

Went in on a group order with friends and got all the hands we wanted, some bodysuits, and extra wrist parts. SOOOO excited for her to ship!!

• Like 1

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

Wasabi

I received my shipping notification this morning! 🤩