Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Utena Tenjo & Anthy Himemiya

ebil

Congrats to everyone who has welcomed the girls, I'm enjoying everybody's pics.

Has anyone tried Volks' brown body stocking on Anthy, the one they make to match the Dream Choice brown skin? I guess it won't match but I'm curious just in case.

cho-emi

i was only able to get anthy! Though I'm grateful to have gotten her I wanted the pair. Now i will be on the look out for an Utena.-_-

OccultBeast
7 hours ago, ebil said:

Has anyone tried Volks' brown body stocking on Anthy, the one they make to match the Dream Choice brown skin? I guess it won't match but I'm curious just in case.

I shared an image back on page 15 showing Tan (sometimes called Brown skin) beside Tawny; they are extremely different and will not work.

BeyondTime
12 hours ago, JJRed said:

Oh my God thank you so much for sharing this.

When you heat the vinyl don't get the dryer too close and you don't want it to get squishy.

You can also put the part in a zip lock bag and immerse it in hot tap water for a bit. If it gets wet, then dry it.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Hypercurve

The new outfit, shoes and handbag set arrived from Volks today! My Anthy loves them!!! ❤️❤️❤️

AF1FD564-099E-44A2-9A52-1DC0B4C254C3.jpeg

• Like 10

CaffeinatedCake
On 6/18/2022 at 6:30 PM, Astraea said:

I believe the forum itself did support them BUT I think Instagram has recently updated something since no matter what I've tried, all content appears completely inaccessible without login, whether it's direct photo links or post/profile links. From what I've seen, it's effectively broken embeds, on discord and other platforms.

This would make sense e__e Instagram is sooo bad about this. They REALLY don't want you looking at things off site for any reason I guess. 

On 6/18/2022 at 3:22 AM, Innocentsake said:

[...]

And to end this here is a pic of Anthy modeling some pretty jewelry. Need to try on different eyes tomorrow. 

[pic]

YOUR ANTHY IS SO PRETTY ;o; 

On 6/20/2022 at 11:38 PM, Hypercurve said:

The new outfit, shoes and handbag set arrived from Volks today! My Anthy loves them!!! ❤️❤️❤️

[pic]

Omgggg this is such a lovely look on her!! 

Edited by CaffeinatedCake

Help! I fell into DD hell!

Omg i’m living for Anthy in casu 😍 First of all i love the original character but also, Volks did such an amazing doll of her ! She have so much potential outside her OG ! 

cho-emi
On 6/17/2022 at 2:40 PM, Chise said:

My backup lottery won as well ...so if anyone will be needing an Utena  (will be making proper sales post later)

i would definitely be interested!

Anna-neko
21 hours ago, cho-emi said:

i would definitely be interested!

Sorry, someone has already chimed in for her

buut there does appear to already be Y!J listings for her as well. Depending if you need full-set of just her lovely face... you could be in luck
https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/search?auccat=2084241345&tab_ex=commerce&ei=utf-8&aq=-1&oq=&sc_i=&p=ウテナ&x=0&y=0

Victoria

Do you guys think that it is very likely for Volks to restock Utena and Anthy once more?

Both are still not listed as sold out & removed from the shop yet.

On the other hand it has been quite a while since they were restocked last time.

SoapBubbles
6 hours ago, Victoria said:

Do you guys think that it is very likely for Volks to restock Utena and Anthy once more?

On the other hand it has been quite a while since they were restocked last time.

I've heard that certain limited collaboration dolls are less like to be restocked or re-released due to licensing issues. I do hope they do have a re-release sometime in the future though! They are certainly more than popular enough for Volks to consider it. :3

BeyondTime
8 hours ago, Victoria said:

It sometimes takes awhile for that to update, and sometimes it never does. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Lurks

God, I hope they become available again sometime soon. I want these girls so bad... 😭

Seraphime

I finally got home from a trip and my Anthy was there waiting for me! I made an unboxing video to give people a chance to look at her in motion feel free to check it out! 

🥰

Hazukami

While trying to go to this forum I accidentally went to the Utena Volks Int./Global page and noticed her status has now been changed to "Sold Out"
Figured it would be the case for Anthy as well, and lo and behold it is.

For those wanting them;
No idea if Volks US will get more or not though. I know when I went to AX they had some limited reservations open for Utena
and I know that at least by the third day she wasn't sold out. So there may be a few more once people in the US get theirs/cancel.
Or hopefully at future Volks events in California like with AX. Heck maybe more Anthy's will pop up as DD Icons are bought.
I bring this up since both of them are slightly no show in the aftermarket or ridiculously priced, so waiting a bit for folks in the US to get theirs
may be a safer bet and/or when tawny icons go up for sale. (Unless of course you see one for 850 shipped or less and can afford it)
image.png.05140a05e0f38f859bf9f48e8b8fe7c5.png

BeyondTime

Volks USA has updated the delivery date for these dolls to Late August due to their early arrival from Japan.

Oculae

My Anthy shipped today!!! So excited. She almost certainly won't get here in time for my meet on Sunday, but I'm okay with that. I'm bringing plenty as it is. 😆

• Like 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

PolitelyNefarious

@Oculae Please, please post pictures! This girl has moved up to #1 on my list alongside those elusive Smart Doll lads. I am dreading the actual work to find her, but devouring all her owner photos. Biggest congratulations to you! She'll fit right into your unique crew. Are you planning on custom-painting her, or leaving her stock faceup be?

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg

Oculae
1 hour ago, PolitelyNefarious said:

elusive Smart Doll lads

20220824_092742.jpg.f3a636f62696d52166c4bedd099b74bb.jpg

20220711_161412.jpg.5c91424bb0c51fdac84ec563ab3a3f05.jpg

(posts my eiji and crimson heads like an ass, lol. had to brag. it was too easy.)

I'm absolutely modifying her! It's the whole reason I joined the lotto for her instead of doing the clickwar. My logic was as follows: because I haven't watched Utena and don't care to, I'll let the REAL fans have a turn in the clickwar ring. If I won the lottery, that was the god of Dollfies giving me permission to do whatever I wanted with her despite not caring one whit about the source material. 🤣

She's going to become my stout halfling D&D character, Felicity!

thumbnail_image.png.154f10fe3419990359a63714d4719210.png

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

BeyondTime

If USPS keeps their word, Anthy should be here tomorrow.