Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Utena Tenjo & Anthy Himemiya

CaffeinatedCake

Question regarding global membership--I bought it as a test purchase and I definitely don't need it... do I have to email them to cancel it or can I just remove my payment info and the charge will not go through? Will they get mad if I cancel said membership after only buying it like, last week? I don't want my money back, I just don't want to get charged for it going forward. 

5 hours ago, Hazukami said:

I want toc cry, same thing happened to me.
I was literally on the LAST step for paypal and as I pressed the button I got sent back to my cart
tried to check out, couldn't figure out why, then I saw in red letters Utena was sold out..
Had Utena in my cart SO early too. ; ~ ;

Noooo oh my god 😧 My friend was helping me get the dolls (the idea being that ONE OF US should be able to succeed) and paypal also crapped out on HIM at the last step. If you have a bank/credit card you can use it might be worth adding that to the site to try and get the girls for any return stock? Or for any future click wars... Ugh that sucks major ass though. I hope you're able to get them from the USA lottery ;o; or you're able to get your hands on them otherwise at a reasonable price!!

Help! I fell into DD hell!

Monty
16 minutes ago, CaffeinatedCake said:

Question regarding global membership--I bought it as a test purchase and I definitely don't need it... do I have to email them to cancel it or can I just remove my payment info and the charge will not go through? Will they get mad if I cancel said membership after only buying it like, last week? I don't want my money back, I just don't want to get charged for it going forward. 

Tbh if you bought it I would just keep it, seeing as you just bought two dolls. After they ship you should get credited with a whole load of points for them which should be worth more than what you paid for the membership, and those can go towards other things. 

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

Hypercurve
2 hours ago, stablemanifold said:

I just had to cancel my Anthy order for personal reason. So please go take her if you could not!

I can take her! How do I do that though? The website still says Anthy to be restocked.

Hazukami
1 hour ago, CaffeinatedCake said:

Noooo oh my god 😧 My friend was helping me get the dolls (the idea being that ONE OF US should be able to succeed) and paypal also crapped out on HIM at the last step. If you have a bank/credit card you can use it might be worth adding that to the site to try and get the girls for any return stock? Or for any future click wars... Ugh that sucks major ass though. I hope you're able to get them from the USA lottery ;o; or you're able to get your hands on them otherwise at a reasonable price!!

Thank you, that's very sweet of you! I did try of using card but was worried of going back and potentially my card bouncing back
since it was a decently big charge, I did buy the GL membership before but didn't want to risk it and instead of trying to go back
and try card or refresh paypal I let it load for too long before trying again, then when the website called down the dollfies sold out...

I will try US, hope that I get a lottery win, otherwise it'll  hurt to be rejected even if it's by luck ; u ; /

Hazukami
6 hours ago, dark_dollies said:

Ugh, it's disappointing isn't it? Maybe more will come in stock soon, I think that happened with Fumika.

Hope so! I have faith that there'll be more opportunities if not at least US and I'm willing to overpay a bit.
It's just incredibly frustrating being so close :c

• Like 1

Hazukami
6 hours ago, mangaemi said:

Oh no—- are you stateside so you can try for the lottery?? I’d also try to keep an eye out and set up a separate update notification/alert (I’ve used ChangeTower with other sites to some success) for the intl page as they look like they might stock more (though that could be 1, 10, who knows).

I at least have options so I'm glad for that (US and then aftermarket), I just didn't want to go through the anxiety of it all..
and wait yet again after 2 long months, y u take my money VOLKs?! I'm tired of seeing your Utena ads and not being able to buy ; ~ ;
I'll be entering the US lottery 1-2 days before it ends in case I can get Utena in JP. 
Thank you so much for the suggestion! I was pretty upset, but it made my day better to return to the forum
and see words of encouragement from others and suggestions, so thank you!

• Like 1

stablemanifold
3 hours ago, Hypercurve said:

I can take her! How do I do that though? The website still says Anthy to be restocked.

I am sorry but it seems like she was taken as soon as I let go of her 😞

Katsudon
2 hours ago, Hazukami said:

I at least have options so I'm glad for that (US and then aftermarket), I just didn't want to go through the anxiety of it all..
and wait yet again after 2 long months, y u take my money VOLKs?! I'm tired of seeing your Utena ads and not being able to buy ; ~ ;
I'll be entering the US lottery 1-2 days before it ends in case I can get Utena in JP. 
Thank you so much for the suggestion! I was pretty upset, but it made my day better to return to the forum
and see words of encouragement from others and suggestions, so thank you!

Good luck! I really hope you can get her. Hopefully the second hand market will be kind. @onion20@ (This is the closest I could get to an encouraging emoji haha. Sorry!)

• Like 1

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, CaffeinatedCake said:

Question regarding global membership--I bought it as a test purchase and I definitely don't need it... do I have to email them to cancel it or can I just remove my payment info and the charge will not go through?

Just remove your payment info. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Victoria

Utena is back in-stock if anyone still wants to grab her. :3

Victoria

She was in stock but it seems she is gone again. It‘s strange that the red low stock text wasn‘t shown, though. 

Edited by Victoria

dark_dollies

I managed to get her a few minutes ago. I've been refreshing her page every few minutes all morning (and last night), and just happen to see her go back in stock. I came here to post about her being available, but she went out of stock again. All I can say is keep checking. This has been stressful!

• Like 3

toughstermcg

Utena & Anthy spotted in the wild on twitter

• Like 1

kranberrijam

I'm looking into bodysuits and I was wondering if anyone on here had the Volks Tan bodysuit and if it would be an okay match for Anthy or not.

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

Nikn
3 hours ago, kranberrijam said:

I'm looking into bodysuits and I was wondering if anyone on here had the Volks Tan bodysuit and if it would be an okay match for Anthy or not.

No it won't, Anthy is darker, like Kanu. 

Innocentsake

So happy to see that so many people were able to get Utena & Anthy! My friend mailed my Anthy via EMS so I'm waiting for her to arrive. She just hit Tokyo International D Facility 💖

Originally I wanted to have her sent via FedEx but they wanted to charge ¥36,000 (that was after tweaking some things as they originally wanted between ¥59,000 to ¥119,000 😱 ). Which of course is an insane price so I asked her to do EMS instead and it came out to ¥10,500 which was much more reasonable.

Would love to know how much just one doll sent via DHL with Volks ends up costing. Just out of curiosity~ Didn't have my friend try DHL because they always mess up delivering to my apartment complex 😩

BeyondTime
26 minutes ago, Innocentsake said:

Would love to know how much just one doll sent via DHL with Volks ends up costing.

They probably get a good rate by volume, and they may have agreed to a long term arrangement. They were originally only expected to use it while EMS was down. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

mangaemi

so… does anyone have any very recent experience with the processing/ship-times on an after event?? I’m all excited for these gals.. it’s been a while since I got a new Volks gal 😍

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

KittyFields
4 hours ago, toughstermcg said:

Well I was planning on keeping both gals in their default, but uhhhh butch Utena is looking great. I might seek out a short pink wig for Utena and a long purple wig for Anthy to do their movie versions.

• Thanks 1

OccultBeast
2 hours ago, Innocentsake said:

Would love to know how much just one doll sent via DHL with Volks ends up costing.

Shipping for Utena was 7200¥ (currently about $56) to the east coast for me.

5 hours ago, kranberrijam said:

Tan would be far too light.  Unfortunately there isn't a bodysuit option for her currently.  Himemiya is Tawny skintone, the same as Dollfie ICON's Terra.  JadePixel has a comparison shot of Tan vs Tawny, and you can see the Tawny skintone is much darker than Tan:

spacer.png

Please note that Dollfie ICONs come with unmatched joints; Himemiya Anthy comes with matching joints.  This photo is not included to represent Himemiya's joints, just the skintone difference.

Edited by OccultBeast
grammar
  • Like 1

mangaemi
1 hour ago, KittyFields said:

Well I was planning on keeping both gals in their default, but uhhhh butch Utena is looking great. I might seek out a short pink wig for Utena and a long purple wig for Anthy to do their movie versions.

I’d be curious what they’ll look like with different eyes - the animation style eyes are a little soulless but I’d bet they’ll really look slick with some sd-glass eyes.

but yeah - definitely need their movie outfits somehow-  wavy hair Utena is so pretty 

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

kranberrijam
4 hours ago, Nikn said:

No it won't, Anthy is darker, like Kanu. 

1 hour ago, OccultBeast said:

Tan would be far too light.  Unfortunately there isn't a bodysuit option for her currently.  Himemiya is Tawny skintone, the same as Dollfie ICON's Terra.  JadePixel has a comparison shot of Tan vs Tawny, and you can see the Tawny skintone is much darker than Tan:

Thanks for the replies. I was 99% sure of that, but the image on the website looks a lot darker so I figured I'd ask. Ahwell, just have to be super careful with her.

• Like 1

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

CaffeinatedCake
On 5/29/2022 at 3:25 AM, Monty said:

Tbh if you bought it I would just keep it, seeing as you just bought two dolls. After they ship you should get credited with a whole load of points for them which should be worth more than what you paid for the membership, and those can go towards other things. 

OHH... Ngl I did not pay much attention to the benefits when I bought the membership--I just grabbed it bc I didn't need to buy anything physical... I kind of assumed it was just for stuff like the IRL events. Time to ACTUALLY READ the membership benefits! Thanks for the heads up!

18 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Just remove your payment info. 

Good to know, thank you!

23 hours ago, Hazukami said:

Thank you, that's very sweet of you! I did try of using card but was worried of going back and potentially my card bouncing back
since it was a decently big charge, I did buy the GL membership before but didn't want to risk it and instead of trying to go back
and try card or refresh paypal I let it load for too long before trying again, then when the website called down the dollfies sold out...

I will try US, hope that I get a lottery win, otherwise it'll  hurt to be rejected even if it's by luck ; u ; /

Since it seems like dolls are popping back in stock periodically, it might be worth keeping an eye on that and seeing if you can grab one? And if you use your card, I just set a travel alert on mine saying I'd be in Japan for the duration of the event and didn't have any issues. I highly recommend calling your bank and giving them a heads up that you'll be making a large transaction (even if you don't succeed) on a Japanese site and that shouuuld prevent it from bouncing. Good luck!!

15 hours ago, toughstermcg said:

WOW I love these customs!! Helloooo Utena 👀

• Like 1

Help! I fell into DD hell!

Collie
12 hours ago, mangaemi said:

I’d be curious what they’ll look like with different eyes - the animation style eyes are a little soulless but I’d bet they’ll really look slick with some sd-glass eyes.

Ask, and ye shall receive!

I managed to snag Anthy and I've been looking up some owner photos to make mock-ups for her, since I won't be keeping her character and design at all anyone here interested in the fullset stuff?. So far I've come across two people who gave their Anthy glass eyes:

Edited by Collie
  • Like 6