Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

0bsequi0us

Imomodoll 1/4 Vinyl Dolls??

Courtmom
2 minutes ago, Kirino said:

What are the differences between the 2.0 and the original bodies, exactly? I know there was some issues with the joints being loose or too long, so maybe they fixed that? A bit annoyed that I didn't know to wait for the 2.0, I just picked up a Miko and Ruby body recently.

I specifically asked if they were going to update it, and they told me no so I didn’t think anything of it. So I have to admit I am a bit peeved. That being said, here is the image detailing the difference.

IMG_2948.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Kirino

Thanks for the quick reply! I don't read Chinese but it seems like they fixed the issues? Also, I had a question for anyone who might know, but do the tan Imomodoll hands work on a tan Dollfie Dream Sister? I wonder if the color is similar?

Courtmom
3 minutes ago, Kirino said:

Thanks for the quick reply! I don't read Chinese but it seems like they fixed the issues? Also, I had a question for anyone who might know, but do the tan Imomodoll hands work on a tan Dollfie Dream Sister? I wonder if the color is similar?

Sorry about that. Here you go. Rough translation but gets the idea across. 

also somewhere in here there is a color compare. Might have to dig. Idk about DDS but someone tried a MDD and the holes were too big. 

IMG_2949.png

• Thanks 1

MoiBakaDesu

Oh, that's interesting. 

Does anybody know if the bodies used for the squirrel twins are already the version 2 bodies or still version 1?

Because my body from that batch with the Ruby A and B heads just arrived at my proxy yesterday, very excited, hehe.

Courtmom
7 hours ago, MoiBakaDesu said:

Oh, that's interesting. 

Does anybody know if the bodies used for the squirrel twins are already the version 2 bodies or still version 1?

Because my body from that batch with the Ruby A and B heads just arrived at my proxy yesterday, very excited, hehe.

I’m not sure to be honest :( sorry! I’m sure any purchased now- since the announcement - would be. But idk about ones bought prior

• Like 1

Beansproutmomo
21 hours ago, Kirino said:

Thank you for the quick response, I'll try that! I like the elf ears you chose for her, they look very nice.

Thanks! MeowMart still has several styles available here if anyone needs elf ears for their Imomos. 

Thank you @Courtmom for the info and links!!
I'll have to pick up a V2 body eventually now. Maybe I'll wait to get a tan one, until they have those available.

Beansproutmomo
19 hours ago, Kirino said:

Here's a comparison photo someone posted to IG recently!

link

• Like 2

Kirino

Thanks for the link, I'm tempted to pick up some elf ears once I get some money. Also that's a useful comparison picture, too bad the tan shades don't match, was hoping to get some hands for my friend's tan DDS but I'm not really surprised. Volk's tan color is not that dark at all whereas Imomodoll's is.

meltystardrops

I ended up caving and ordering a ruby 2.0, they're just too cute 😭
Does anyone happen to know though if there's a body suit that fits the ruby body? Looking at the measurements I imagine a MDD one wouldn't, the hips would be too large.

chantelle
21 minutes ago, meltystardrops said:

Does anyone happen to know though if there's a body suit that fits the ruby body? Looking at the measurements I imagine a MDD one wouldn't, the hips would be too large.

I don’t know if it would fit for sure, but you could try the one intended for DDP & Mochi Ashi!

MoiBakaDesu
2 hours ago, meltystardrops said:

I ended up caving and ordering a ruby 2.0, they're just too cute 😭

I ordered this one here from taobao to go with the Ruby body, it apparently also suits Kumako style bodies, so I figured it would be a nice fit, it also seems nice with not a lot of seams.

Once it arrives I can give a review how on well it fits.

• Like 1

Courtmom

I put my Ruby’s calves & feet on my Miko and now Miko has a thicker legs. Oh! And I put the Ruby hands on her (which was tricky)

IMG_3073.jpeg

• Like 6

0bsequi0us

...well now I'm considering buying another Ruby for parts.... 😖 the chunky legs look so cute on the Miko body!

Honestly I've been considering getting a replacement v2 body anyways, since it seems like they've fixed a lot of issues. Like, the skeleton seems to... actually fit? I have a V2 in tan coming in just a few days, and if it's as improved as it looks I'll definitely be picking up another cream body too.

Courtmom

Here’s a pic I grabbed of the Og leg compared to the chonk leg. It was…definitely not the easiest hybrid but I was able to pull all the pieces by hand without heating anything up (although I do have hot hands)

IMG_3070.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

meltystardrops
On 6/30/2023 at 12:38 PM, chantelle said:

I don’t know if it would fit for sure, but you could try the one intended for DDP & Mochi Ashi!

I think the measurements are just slightly off (by I like 2-ish cm??) but I'll maybe give that a go! 😮 Thank you for the idea!

On 6/30/2023 at 2:55 PM, MoiBakaDesu said:

I ordered this one here from taobao to go with the Ruby body, it apparently also suits Kumako style bodies, so I figured it would be a nice fit, it also seems nice with not a lot of seams.

Once it arrives I can give a review how on well it fits.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for your review! I'd love to know how it fits!

Courtmom

Lemme just drop this link here: https://m.tb.cn/h.5043dwy?tk=qr5jdsw3uGZ

note: it’s body suits made for Ruby/Miko

note 2.0 : I don’t own one of these, but since everyone was talking about it and I kept coming across it, I figured I’d post it!

IMG_3137.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

AliceDoll
5 hours ago, Courtmom said:

note 2.0 : I don’t own one of these, but since everyone was talking about it and I kept coming across it, I figured I’d post it!

IMG_3137.jpeg

Thank you so much! 😭 I can’t ever get taobao to work properly so maybe I can send this link to a shopping service! 

Courtmom
5 hours ago, AliceDoll said:

Thank you so much! 😭 I can’t ever get taobao to work properly so maybe I can send this link to a shopping service! 

Taobao only works for me because my mother lives in China and let me use her phone number to sign up. And, as someone who grew up in China (though I’m not Chinese), I can navigate taobao very easily, which is why I offer to find items, place orders and communicate with proxies on other people’s behalf 

• Like 2

AwkwardMango
Janeway

I like Sola her ear remind me of a vampire ( l like small ears for a vampire) so l will order her in DD white.

MoiBakaDesu
20 hours ago, Courtmom said:

IMG_3137.jpeg

The one thing that turns me off from these suits is how low they are cut both at the front and the back esp for the Ruby body ... that does not provide the protection that I need for most outfits.

Courtmom

I was just trying to help 👉👈

MoiBakaDesu

Oh, besides that I think they look great, nice and almost seamless!

Just for me they are not of much use, because I have a lot of clothes that are turtlenecks or similar.

AliceDoll

Does anyone know where the 1/4 and 1/6  bodies are in stock and ready to ship now? 🥺

I have one on the way (won’t get here for over a month RIP), but now I kinda want another (ノ▽〃) 

I’m dying to start playing with them!! 

meltystardrops
3 hours ago, AliceDoll said:

Does anyone know where the 1/4 and 1/6  bodies are in stock and ready to ship now? 🥺

I have one on the way (won’t get here for over a month RIP), but now I kinda want another (ノ▽〃) 

I’m dying to start playing with them!! 

@Courtmom posted some links that you could try! I know the Ruby body is in stock, I purchased from there via superbuy and it's already on it's way to me!

On 6/27/2023 at 5:32 PM, Courtmom said:

Imomo 2.0 

Miko and Ruby body’s are getting the 2.0 treatment! All body’s going out moving forwards will be 2.0. Unfortunately you can’t just get the 2.0 skeleton. 75 boy body drops into the shop for preorder on 7/20  

I will be dropping links below for your proxy’s of all current available products:

Mimi: https://m.tb.cn/h.5ZTS5qV?tk=vI6QdIzNPEh

Ruby: https://m.tb.cn/h.UAITzQS?tk=jJ9vdIzncYl

Miko head: https://m.tb.cn/h.UzANlv9?tk=fBaKdIznOAa

Miko hands: https://m.tb.cn/h.UAIhDrw?tk=xsjRdIznx7I

Ruby hands: https://m.tb.cn/h.UzAntPj?tk=MWAbdIzMq8K

Nun: https://m.tb.cn/h.UzAMcEv?tk=8PbkdIznBmB

Mayoko: https://m.tb.cn/h.UAIS6bi?tk=EW82dIzo0g

Pine nut/Squirrl: https://m.tb.cn/h.UAISIwn?tk=OCFudIzMgdU