Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

0bsequi0us

Imomodoll 1/4 Vinyl Dolls??

Kitty Blue
On 6/7/2023 at 11:30 AM, Courtmom said:

I recommend using SuperBuy! It’s a great proxy IMO

How do you navigate SuperBuy? like i'm use to just putting in keywords ie imomodoll/imomo doll and hope for the best however..lol...a lot of non doll stuff and random things show up. I can't view taobao at all to put in a url link or taobao link. 
How much should the new tan sola doll cost? its showing around $130 at new cloversinging. 

Courtmom
4 minutes ago, Kitty Blue said:

How do you navigate SuperBuy? like i'm use to just putting in keywords ie imomodoll/imomo doll and hope for the best however..lol...a lot of non doll stuff and random things show up. I can't view taobao at all to put in a url link or taobao link. 
How much should the new tan sola doll cost? its showing around $130 at new cloversinging. 

with SuperBuy you need the Taobao links for it to work. Chinese proxy’s tend to not be made as well as Japanese ones (like Buyee)

BUT THATS OK CAUSE YOU HAVE ME!!

Here’s the link for the shop:

https://m.tb.cn/h.UzXH2ZK

heres the link for nun: 

https://m.tb.cn/h.Uzux0Gd?tk=XKg6drRnW1R

link for extra hands:

https://m.tb.cn/h.UAJMS9w?tk=qsSodrRni8H

**also hi, I’m a big fan**

Edited by Courtmom
Links
  • Thanks 2

Geck_O
On 6/17/2023 at 6:36 AM, Courtmom said:

The 75 boy was promo imaged on Weibo! Looks like his body is coming soon!SPOILER_008ccSdgly1hf06eiqx35j316u1s9tar.jpeg.9398bc8cb9575658ac9b098d66b41dab.jpeg

Is the Canis head supposed to fit this body?

Courtmom
Just now, Geck_O said:

Is the Canis head supposed to fit this body?

It *might*? But the Canis was made for the 68 body and this is the 75

Geck_O
3 minutes ago, Courtmom said:

It *might*? But the Canis was made for the 68 body and this is the 75

Thanks for the reply! Has there been any photos released of the 68 or product listings?

Kitty Blue

So it seems that shipping isn't calculated until they get the items in. About how much is shipping normally? it looks like the doll and hand set comes to $95.92.. I know from buying off mandarake that doll shipping can easily be almost $100

Courtmom
9 minutes ago, Geck_O said:

Thanks for the reply! Has there been any photos released of the 68 or product listings?

There was one a while back, but the sculptor said they lost all the files and they’ve been redoing it. 

3 minutes ago, Kitty Blue said:

So it seems that shipping isn't calculated until they get the items in. About how much is shipping normally? it looks like the doll and hand set comes to $95.92.. I know from buying off mandarake that doll shipping can easily be almost $100

It depends on what method you choose and if you opt to have the packaging removed. The cheapest for me was $30 by slowboat. 

• Like 1

Kitty Blue
2 minutes ago, Courtmom said:

There was one a while back, but the sculptor said they lost all the files and they’ve been redoing it. 

It depends on what method you choose and if you opt to have the packaging removed. The cheapest for me was $30 by slowboat. 

do they charge proxy fees along with the shipping? Sorry for so many questions I've only ever purchased through mandarake and that is always a headache for me..lol..I'm always like awesome deal then get slammed with high shipping..lol. Obviously I know that is being shipped via japan not china so I'm sure their might be some differences. 

Courtmom
Just now, Kitty Blue said:

do they charge proxy fees along with the shipping? Sorry for so many questions I've only ever purchased through mandarake and that is always a headache for me..lol..I'm always like awesome deal then get slammed with high shipping..lol. Obviously I know that is being shipped via japan not china so I'm sure their might be some differences. 

I think the % is calculated into it when you make the purchase! You can tip if you want to as well though!

MoiBakaDesu
15 hours ago, Courtmom said:

Oh, do you have access to that post? I can't find anything regarding that on their weibo ...

Courtmom
On 3/7/2023 at 12:24 AM, AwkwardMango said:

It was on their sculpters weibo, the translation is a bit strange but it seems they may be releasing two different boy bodies at some point. 1345823563_Screenshot(3).png.9504d82da543f7a37f411af695119e55.png

Heres a not so great comparison between the two 😅, the 68cm one is less buff than the 75cm one. 

Hide contents

Picsart_23-03-06_21-15-29-913.jpg.35d76201167877274d739834ec06165a.jpg

This is the one from a while back. But the sculptor lost the files and has been reworking them, so we don’t know if the final will be like this or not. (The buff is 75, the smooth is 68)

MoiBakaDesu

Okay, with this being from a while back I hope the release won't be pushed too far back ... let's hope they had at least some sort of backup for the progress. 

Courtmom
Just now, MoiBakaDesu said:

Okay, with this being from a while back I hope the release won't be pushed too far back ... let's hope they had at least some sort of backup for the progress. 

Well given they lost the files for the 75 too, I think we’re gonna be good. Especially since I asked and they told me the preorder should still open this year 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Beansproutmomo

Cool to see some progress on that new body! 

I ordered a few extra Imomo vinyl heads, so I can try some mouth mods on at least one. 😬 We'll see if it goes ok!
I think MyDollection should be shipping out my Imomo order soon as well, and I'm excited to get the 1/4 mature body in to play with. I'll try the chibi type hands on the mature body as well, and post a pic for reference here.

Courtmom
15 hours ago, Beansproutmomo said:

Cool to see some progress on that new body! 

I ordered a few extra Imomo vinyl heads, so I can try some mouth mods on at least one. 😬 We'll see if it goes ok!
I think MyDollection should be shipping out my Imomo order soon as well, and I'm excited to get the 1/4 mature body in to play with. I'll try the chibi type hands on the mature body as well, and post a pic for reference here.

I plan to try the chibi hands on the mature body too! I hope it doesn’t look to weird 😂 

• Like 1

MoiBakaDesu
16 hours ago, Courtmom said:

Well! Looks like I was right about the Canis B boy head tongue being re/moveable!

I hate that I know exactly from which video that audio came from. 🤣

But that's so nice, that will be a fun head! The sculpt also looks very nice.

• Haha 2

Beansproutmomo

Ooh how cool looking!!

I got in my 2 blind box heads and 1 Ruby-A head. Love them, and can't wait for Dollection to send me my full doll so I can have a body for them all.
Here's a quick pic I took last night, while trying on some eyes and a wig. Not her final look, but the Ruby-A head is adorable. (She also has on some elf ear parts here)

t0k9GWo.jpg

• Like 3

Veravey
19 minutes ago, Beansproutmomo said:

She also has on some elf ear parts here

She is giving me Slayers vibes here and I love it so much~ <3

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Beansproutmomo

Thanks so much! 😆 omg haha yes I totally see Slayers now.

These BAF Studio ears I got from the MeowMarts shop match very well to the Imomo color. Still need to try the ears on the blind box heads, but they were adorable on this one so far.

Kirino
3 minutes ago, Beansproutmomo said:

Thanks so much! 😆 omg haha yes I totally see Slayers now.

These BAF Studio ears I got from the MeowMarts shop match very well to the Imomo color. Still need to try the ears on the blind box heads, but they were adorable on this one so far.

A bit off topic but may I ask how you attached the ears to the head? I have some elf ears too, but when I tried hot gluing them on they just fell off. Sticky tac doesn't really work either.

Beansproutmomo

I just used sticky tac on mine! I added some to the front of the head's ears, then just shoved on the elf ears. 😂
Not the best solution, but it worked for the photo at least.  For a more permanent solution, maybe using apoxie-sculpt would really adhere them to the head?

• Like 1

Kirino

Thank you for the quick response, I'll try that! I like the elf ears you chose for her, they look very nice.

• Like 1

Courtmom

Imomo 2.0 

Miko and Ruby body’s are getting the 2.0 treatment! All body’s going out moving forwards will be 2.0. Unfortunately you can’t just get the 2.0 skeleton. 75 boy body drops into the shop for preorder on 7/20  

I will be dropping links below for your proxy’s of all current available products:

Mimi: https://m.tb.cn/h.5ZTS5qV?tk=vI6QdIzNPEh

Ruby: https://m.tb.cn/h.UAITzQS?tk=jJ9vdIzncYl

Miko head: https://m.tb.cn/h.UzANlv9?tk=fBaKdIznOAa

Miko hands: https://m.tb.cn/h.UAIhDrw?tk=xsjRdIznx7I

Ruby hands: https://m.tb.cn/h.UzAntPj?tk=MWAbdIzMq8K

Nun: https://m.tb.cn/h.UzAMcEv?tk=8PbkdIznBmB

Mayoko: https://m.tb.cn/h.UAIS6bi?tk=EW82dIzo0g

Pine nut/Squirrl: https://m.tb.cn/h.UAISIwn?tk=OCFudIzMgdU

Edited by Courtmom
Clarification

Kirino

What are the differences between the 2.0 and the original bodies, exactly? I know there was some issues with the joints being loose or too long, so maybe they fixed that? A bit annoyed that I didn't know to wait for the 2.0, I just picked up a Miko and Ruby body recently.