Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

0bsequi0us

Imomodoll 1/4 Vinyl Dolls??

Jezrah

My tan 1/6 baby came in!  Ahh they're so cute!! @onion8@

I haven't decided on a gender yet, I think I might do the faceup first before deciding. Or maybe I'll make them an enby. 🙂

@Veravey I didn't take a comparison picture yet because the lighting is too low now, but I do have the new Volks tan and a tan Tinyfox with the older gen body. The Imomodoll is basically the same tone as the Volks tan but like maybe 1-2 shades darker. But the Tinyfox tan is definitely a different tone altogether- it has more orange in it.

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

0bsequi0us

compare.jpg.81fa4891dbb336462b023343dd31af29.jpg

I took this comparison a while back, but tbh my lighting wasn't great either 😂... I agree, the imomo undertone is very similar to volks, and tinyfox is much more orangey.

I do get the impression that imomo might be trying to make their tan lighter in newer releases, though. At least in the display images they look much lighter now, though that might be more lighting than anything.

• Like 1

Veravey
4 hours ago, Jezrah said:

@Veravey I didn't take a comparison picture yet because the lighting is too low now, but I do have the new Volks tan and a tan Tinyfox with the older gen body. The Imomodoll is basically the same tone as the Volks tan but like maybe 1-2 shades darker. But the Tinyfox tan is definitely a different tone altogether- it has more orange in it.

Oh my goodness thank you so much! My poor 1/6 tan TF needs a body and my OCD wants it to be vinyl lol

I may still grab a tan 1/6 anyway, they're so affordable.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Cheesecake
23 hours ago, TVXD said:

Do you know what is the diffrence between the "simple head" and "not simple head"?

Do you have an image or link to the original post you saw this on? I can help with that. 

Cheesecake
1 hour ago, TVXD said:

Yep, when I choose a specification there are 2 kinds you can choose from 

The head is the same in both listings.

They just come in different packaging options. The first one priced at 59.90 RMB is the version that doesn't come with packaging hence "simple". The second option priced at 69.90 RMB is the "hardcover" version that comes with packaging.

• Thanks 1

aminadolls

My semi-white Miko arrived today and she has a huge gap between the torso and chest 😓

Anyway else have this problem with their Miko body? Is there a way to fix this? The gap in the legs was easy to fix but I have zero ideas how to deal with this… it doesnt seem theres a way to shorten the inner frame

• Sad 2

Veravey
9 hours ago, aminadolls said:

My semi-white Miko arrived today and she has a huge gap between the torso and chest 😓

Anyway else have this problem with their Miko body? Is there a way to fix this? The gap in the legs was easy to fix but I have zero ideas how to deal with this… it doesnt seem theres a way to shorten the inner frame

Can you share a picture? I don't remember my Miko having a torso gap, just the ankle problem.

TVXD

My imomodoll ruby is read! Really love how she turned out. The socks that came with the outfit were too small for her chubby legs XD she still need shoes and a name though 20230517_074526.jpg.d7c1e7496b709f66c5caff261a5231f9.jpg

• Like 8

Vampurrr

Would anyone know where I can purchase one of their 1/4 dolls?

I didn't see any on mydollection, and Jane's Dolland is out of stock :(

Kirino
31 minutes ago, Vampurrr said:

Would anyone know where I can purchase one of their 1/4 dolls?

I didn't see any on mydollection, and Jane's Dolland is out of stock :(

Search Imomodoll on Aliexpress! They have an official shop there, ships to USA at least. If you can't find it I can link it when I get home, on mobile right now, but I just ordered a doll head, hands, and body from them the other day. For the extra hands I had to message the seller as there wasn't a listing. Good luck!

• Like 1

Vampurrr
32 minutes ago, Kirino said:

Search Imomodoll on Aliexpress! They have an official shop there, ships to USA at least. If you can't find it I can link it when I get home, on mobile right now, but I just ordered a doll head, hands, and body from them the other day. For the extra hands I had to message the seller as there wasn't a listing. Good luck!

I searched and a store called Hi-Me showed up. Is that the one?

Thank you!

Kirino
1 hour ago, Vampurrr said:

I searched and a store called Hi-Me showed up. Is that the one?

Thank you!

Yes, that's it! They should have 3 different bodies available, at least last I checked.

• Like 1

Beansproutmomo
12 hours ago, TVXD said:

My imomodoll ruby is read! Really love how she turned out. The socks that came with the outfit were too small for her chubby legs XD she still need shoes and a name though 

Such a cutie in this outfit!! <3 

Here's the Hi-Me shop link for the Imomos: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805219860524.html

They also added the hands here: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805390161625.html

Edited by Beansproutmomo
  • Like 2

aminadolls
21 hours ago, Veravey said:

Can you share a picture? I don't remember my Miko having a torso gap, just the ankle problem.

I put them in this google drive since I'm having trouble adding pictures to this post 😅

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GC2VG9pD454MzGOI014PjgjLOJ3d5suL

• Thanks 2

Beansproutmomo

Thanks for sharing! Wow yes that is quite a gap! I wonder why that happened and if you can heat the parts up maybe to pop them back in place?

• Thanks 1

aminadolls

Alright phew after 4 long hours in total of trying to figure this out i’ve finally done it 😭😭 

So it seems like the lower part of the inner frame had an extra piece?? that made the ”spine” too long and caused a gap between the torso and chest piece… Very strange I don’t understand what purpose this extra piece had, removing it was very difficult because it was glued on

Adding this google drive link with pictures and explanations so hopefully it can help someone with the same problem!! Sorry my english is bad but if you have any questions I would be happy to help ❤️

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-WQeXw7_gdNlWtYz6CLjrDzHJ63VLPMJ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

0bsequi0us

@aminadolls I'm glad you were able to fix it, but hoo boy the quality control in these early bodies is... something. 😵 ngl I think because of the speed of production there must have been a ton of miscommunications and issues concerning the skeleton...

Especially also knowing that the taller body often has superfluous "extenders" in the legs that only serve to make a gap...

Veravey
11 hours ago, aminadolls said:

So it seems like the lower part of the inner frame had an extra piece?? that made the ”spine” too long and caused a gap between the torso and chest piece… Very strange I don’t understand what purpose this extra piece had, removing it was very difficult because it was glued on

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, I have a feeling this could happen to someone else in the future. <3

And I'm so glad it worked for you! Congrats and enjoy your new doll now~

TVXD

I hope they'll rerelease miko in chocolate, I really want one ><

0bsequi0us

The Imomodoll sculptor has been sharing progress pics of a male version of their 1/4 body:

mbody.jpg.142d6384d235be8a6573f78af5325edf.jpg

Looks like it might be going for a similar aesthetic to the Integrated Asexual body? In the comments the sculptor seems to be considering whether it needs junk or not, so maybe there will be multiple options.

I was feeling a little bit ambivalent about Imomodoll vinyl but they know how to pull me back in 😞 Hopefully by the time this guy is finished they will have refined the skeleton.

Edited by 0bsequi0us
  • Like 7

AwkwardMango

I am so excited for the 1/4 boy! @onion8@Loving the sculpting on the body so far. I'm also hoping they improve the frame to where its more stable and the limbs don't fly off.

Looks like they are possibly making more 1/4 fullset dolls this time they are nun sisters, I really like the plastic wig they have for them. Imomo really coming for my wallet with all of these vinyl doll releases. @onion6@

008ccSdgly1he5tg7hvekj30zk0zkwju.jpg.d73bf52f74e75111a6bd352265f5790a.jpg

• Like 6

Veravey

Oooooh I love these cuties! I passed/missed on their other releases, but I'm happy to make it for these.