Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

OccultBeast

DDdy Yor Forger

OccultBeast

Per the Spy x Family goods site, she is scheduled for release in December 2022.  Volks will announce more news in mid-November.

Doll: Price: 74,800 yen (excluding tax: 68,000 yen)

Outfit: Price: 14,300 yen (excluding tax: 13,000 yen)
Includes a wig without braids ^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

AyaToyBox

Finally volks get into it fast before the hype fade ... Could be mdd anya and bond plush 

SFSakana
My first thought, "Wow this custom Yor DD ouftit is so on point compare to any other Yor DD I've seen!"
Look carefully.... oh its official volks version.

Her sculpt reminds me of Re:zero Emilia.
  • Like 2

They need love to become pretty!

SFSakana's FacebookPage | Instagram | Twitter | YoutubeSalesPage

DollForum_signature1.jpg.535caf3bc6385f534bc6c15028ae8eec.jpg
DollForum_signature2.jpg.29a356f3a56f1d07ddc0f9991d5b6a0c.jpg

foo

Wow, this is huge. I love Yor but I guess I'll pass... I could easily make Yaya cosplay as her, except Yaya's eyes aren't fit for an assassin. 😓

• Like 1

littlebirdzoom

Wow this was uh... rushed. And it kind of shows to me. I actually though it was someone's custom. Eesh.

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

foo

It doesn't look rushed to me, but the wig looks very thin which kinda cheapens it. Collab doll wigs are rarely good, it shouldn't be hard to find a good replacement. Glances at Yaya again.

Innocentsake

I'm looking forward to seeing close-ups 😍 Finally Volks is getting a property that is currently trending, I was shocked to see the photos 😮 I love that they offering her at home comfy outfit 💖

• Like 3

Monty

I think she looks great. Her sculpt is really cute, reminds me a lot of ones like Emilia and Skadi, that kinda pointy pixiness. I would have expected to see MDD Anya first though - I hope she’s coming!

edit: that outfit though…stain city

edit 2: on the topic of her being ‘rushed’ - I think it’s less she herself looks rushed and more that these official pics look kinda awkward cos they’re trying to emulate the official art. I don’t think I’ve seen official DD photos with that solid colour background before. It doesn’t look so awkward with a 2D image (it looks stylish/minimalist) but it does with a 3D doll.

Edited by Monty

BeyondTime
45 minutes ago, Monty said:

that outfit though…stain city

I think I see white lining on the top. 

Is she confirmed to be DDDy? The width of her hips makes me think so, but I didn't see anything in the text. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

ExtremelyBitter

I don't see it on the Volks page, but the spy-family.net page is titled ドルフィードリームダイナマイト ヨル・フォージャー , so they've got it as a DDY.

Edited by ExtremelyBitter
  • Thanks 1

BeyondTime
41 minutes ago, ExtremelyBitter said:

I don't see it on the Volks page, but the spy-family.net page is titled ドルフィードリームダイナマイト ヨル・フォージャー , so they've got it as a DDY.

Boom, thank you. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Tierparkzone
3 hours ago, AyaToyBox said:

Could be mdd anya and bond plush

2 hours ago, Monty said:

I would have expected to see MDD Anya first though - I hope she’s coming!

I kind of have a hunch, we might see Anya as a Dollfie Cafe. - As an MDD she would still look a little too large next to other DDs. That would explain why she isn't announced together with Yor, to not spoil details of the new line. It would also be one hell of a popular character to launch the line with.

foo

If you go to the Volks site, the images are actually really high resolution, and have a lot more depth than you see in the tweets. 

Here's some crops,

yor-dd-1.jpg

yor-dd-2.jpg

Edited by foo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Eiko82

AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SPY X FAMILY and I'm absolutely getting hyped af that Yor got a release. I loooooooove her everyday outfit. 

It's lowkey killing me that I'm not really active in the Dollfie/BJD hobby (as in I don't take photos of my dolls anymore and hardly keep up with news) so I'm not entirely sure if I can justify buying her. 

But I'm still super psyched about her. Hope we get photos of her in the Volks store soon. 

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Emil

Wow, first DDdy release since 2B. Hopefully she's clickwar and not lottery...

• Like 1

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

CreationOdyssey

I… I might try for her because she is AMAZING!! I would never leave her in the red or black outfit honestly. Would probably try to figure out one of her many other outfits she wears in the anime or manga.

Crossing my fingers for an Anya for sure though!!

• Like 1

Eiko82
1 hour ago, CreationOdyssey said:

Crossing my fingers for an Anya for sure though!!

I would love to see Anya. You just know that she would be super cute @onion8@

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, Eiko82 said:

I loooooooove her everyday outfit. 

It's perfect for a DDDy body.

magique

I love her eye makeup. Her sculpt looks understated, but the anime's style is quite simple so it makes sense.

demonmiko

I was in the process of making a custom Yor using Skadi, but this is awesome! I’m crossing my fingers for Loid and Anya next.

Xiongmao
14 hours ago, foo said:

Wow, this is huge. I love Yor but I guess I'll pass... I could easily make Yaya cosplay as her, except Yaya's eyes aren't fit for an assassin. 😓

For me this is beyond huge!

DDdy Towa was my first Dollfie so I have mixed emotions about getting another Dynamite. New girl is really cool though. I'm not familiar with the anime but I have seen her being cosplay'd a lot on Youtube.

I think somebody else pointed out she looks kind of like Emilia. Given her red eyes I think she kind of looks like a cross between Towa and Emilia. I think she'll have to be a definite preorder for me and we'll work on finding a bigger house in which to live with our massively expanding doll family.

• Haha 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

chantelle

I also was one of the crowd who saw this and immediately thought it was a custom! 😂 I was like "Oh thats neat!" and scrolled past it on Twitter. Lo and behold my confusion when I saw this topic

I personally couldn't bring myself to like Spy X Family when I tried reading it. Not sure why because the premise is hilarious, maybe its the setting thats not doing it for me. I didn't hate it, I just didnt like it.

That being said, Yor looks gorgeous! Her sculpt is really pretty! I can't wait to see owner photos and what faceup artists and customizers do with her. She looks really cute in the sweater.

12 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

I kind of have a hunch, we might see Anya as a Dollfie Cafe. - As an MDD she would still look a little too large next to other DDs. That would explain why she isn't announced together with Yor, to not spoil details of the new line. It would also be one hell of a popular character to launch the line with.

I also thought that Anya wouldn't look right as a MDD. If I remember correctly, Anya is only around 4 or 5 years old? So basically a preschool aged character. MDD is more like an older child or preteen character (to me its like 10-13ish) so it wouldn't really look right. She would be out of scale next to the other characters and it'd honestly probably look pretty weird for an official line up.

I actually had no idea the Dollfie Cafe was a thing up until now! I think she would probably sell out instantly as one since shes so popular. 

Edited by chantelle

CreationOdyssey
12 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Okay I’m super new and when I googled it I got nothing but what’s a Dollfie Cafe 👀👀👀

chantelle
17 minutes ago, CreationOdyssey said:

Okay I’m super new and when I googled it I got nothing but what’s a Dollfie Cafe 👀👀👀

I searched the forum a bit and to my understanding its an upcoming Dollfie Dream line. Most people are hoping or assuming it will be YoSD scaled/size, so probably like a toddler version of Dollfie Dreams. I think it had been mentioned in Volks news but has not had an official announcement yet so no one really knows what it actually looks like.

Edited by chantelle
punctuation lol
  • Like 2

Emil

I'm assuming they'll be coming out for the next Dolpa- which will be part of the big close to the 50th Anniversary for Volks. It would make sense for something special like a new DD line to be part of this. Although, next year marks 20 years since DD released 🤔 so I still think it's possible they're waiting

Part of me still hopes the Café line is more like SD17.... gimme the Kirei Kotomine bod for DD Volks! And maybe Loid would be a good fit 🙌🏻

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~