Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gamma Ray

Leah - The Fall of 2023

Gamma Ray

I took a few photos of Leah as we're getting into the middle of fall. I actually had one more photo, but it didn't turn out right. My phone couldn't get the focus right, and I couldn't influence the focus because I was already doing so much else off camera to make the posing work.

Leah is wearing the Iplehouse SID cat clothes. This time it's the kitty overalls and the kitty crop top shirt. I think this outfit works very nicely on the Dollmore Model Doll body. It fits Leah well, and the Model Doll legs make this cute overall skirt an extra lovely show of legs, with much of Leah's beautiful thighs showing yet the overalls are still very nicely covering Leah's lower body.

This is the first time I'm using these Dollmore boots and the Sophia's umbrella. While these boots are new, I had to glue the heels pretty much right after taking them out of their bag. Oh well. While I don't think these boots are specifically for the Model Doll high heel feet despite the moderately sized heel in the boots, the high heel feet with their extreme high heel arch worked well enough inside the boots. I was relieved to not have to change Leah's feet. In hindsight, I'm not sure if these boots were the best choice for the outfit, but I just really wanted to use them. I'll probably use this outfit with Leah's white high heels next time. Maybe her black high heels.

The Sophia's umbrella is something I got from Aimee and Daria's Doll Outlet in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. It's a very nice little umbrella, with a wraparound tie-down and also a little click when the umbrella is fully opened. It's also lighter than the umbrellas I got in the past which helps Leah to handle it. It even has a little band on the handle that you might be able to use to help a doll hold the umbrella. The only criticism I have is that I wish it spanned just a bit bigger, but it's still great in its own right.

53325569855_1e3405b879_c.jpg
53325569870_39c94e223d_c.jpg
53325346373_2b1382bdb9_c.jpg

• Like 1