Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Body Comparison photos for DD's *DD NUDITY*

Bellatrix
*strange question!*

If I put credits, can I "steal" some pics to post on my blog?

Also, I'll change my Rise DDIII body with Beato's DDII, I think. Because in theory Beato is adult, while Rise a student!! XD

As long as nothing funny is going on with the pics and none of them are used in a naughty way, no problem. Feel free to use some if you like. Just link me to the posts/blog you'll have them on when you're done so I can see what's going on. Thanks!

Billy

Nothing naughty this is my blog, I did it few days ago, I'd like it to be an italian resource for local collectors

I'd use the pics to show body comparison in a post appositively made.

I'd do the pics by myself, but I don't own all the bodies, sadly

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

mitsuki

I put a "+1" on your blog, Bellatrix. The design is so cute!

Bellatrix
I put a "+1" on your blog, Bellatrix. The design is so cute!

Wow thanks!!! I'm happy that you like it!!

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Mikuo_Hatsune

Hello

just wondering if DDII hand parts work with DDI

as my Lost Angels Lagla only came with the pair of hands on her

and I kinda want to buy a new pair from Volks store(however the particular hands I want are sold out)

Saluli

No.

DD1 is strung like an Resin BJD, so it doesn't have an inner frame.

There are 2 kinds of hands for DD1. The normal hands and the gloves hands. both have the same position.

But, is possible that you manage to use an resin hand. But it would be heavier than the usual.

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Mikuo_Hatsune
No.

DD1 is strung like an Resin BJD, so it doesn't have an inner frame.

There are 2 kinds of hands for DD1. The normal hands and the gloves hands. both have the same position.

But, is possible that you manage to use an resin hand. But it would be heavier than the usual.

Ahh alright, thank you, however, do you know where I could get these other resin hands?

also for heads on DDI, could I use SQ Labs heads?

im not sure how other heads work as mine is on a screw

Saluli

I don't know exactly the sizes that would work, but most bjd makers do extra hands. I think SQ-labs has some...

But I think you will need help from others bjd owners... Actually I 've never seen a resin doll personally....

mitsuki

I have changed the hands on a DDI with regular option part DD hands but it is really hard to get them back off. I had to heat the optional hand (DDII-H-05 / Hand) a lot to get it off.

SakuraSylph

Random thought: I wonder if the DDS and DD3 hip joints are compatible. Has anyone tried swapping leg parts to make a shorter DD3 and/or a tall DDS? Mix and match to create a new body type .

I was thinking about this because some clothing fits the different body lines better than others, but may be too long or too short for the default DDS/DD3 heights.

(I'd try it just to see, but I probably won't have the opportunity to own DD3 until AlterII gets here in a couple months with batch 2)

SakuraSylph

Janeway

Has anyone had a promble with there DDS hip joint due to l can't move my girl's right leg up and down. I was going to try and take her leg off but l don't want to mess with something that l don't know nothering about.

Saluli

I am now looking for comparison pics between MDD and MDD3. Someone have found these ones?

baldylox
:( Has anyone had a promble with there DDS hip joint due to l can't move my girl's right leg up and down. I was going to try and take her leg off but l don't want to mess with something that l don't know nothering about.

So far I haven't had any issues with my DDS hip joints. Both shoulder joints broke on me but nothing with the hips. Sorry I can't help you out with that one.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

RaveOfNightmares
Random thought: I wonder if the DDS and DD3 hip joints are compatible. Has anyone tried swapping leg parts to make a shorter DD3 and/or a tall DDS? Mix and match to create a new body type .

I was thinking about this because some clothing fits the different body lines better than others, but may be too long or too short for the default DDS/DD3 heights.

(I'd try it just to see, but I probably won't have the opportunity to own DD3 until AlterII gets here in a couple months with batch 2)

The DDS and DDIII use the same hip post/socket joints, and are able to be swapped. The only downside to this is that the hips themselves look a little odd when swapped due to the butt shape and leg shape.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Janeway

baldylox that's ok l'm going to bring her to the meet up that l'm going to and see if anyone there thay can help her.

imistergore

That's so neat. I would've never known the difference if it wasn't all lined up like that. Thanks!

michiru

Thank you for this post is very informative for newbies *------*

baldylox

You're very welcome guys! I made this post especially to help out newer people to the hobby so they can easily see what body types are available. I'm glad it's coming in handy.

Since I now own a Saber Extra, I need to update this with pics of her DD3 body in comparison to the DDII and Dddy ones. I may show it with the DDS too. Hopefully I can get around to doing this in the next week or two.

Billy

Saluli

It would be GREAT!

phantomwings86

Wow! You put alot of work into this! Thank you so much! It really helps a newbie like me to everything side by side like that.

Plus the banter between your dolls was great

Masuuka

Soooo helpful! I didn't know the DDII had a "secret" joint...

archangeli
Soooo helpful! I didn't know the DDII had a "secret" joint...

Yes, the secret joint on the DDII is quite handy.

The first time you "pop" it out can take a bit of effort, but subsequent times aren't as stiff. And when you want to, you can just pop the joint back into the arm.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

baldylox

Thanks everyone! I'm really glad to hear that this is helping people out. That's why I made it. And this weekend I will be doing an update with a separate post on the DD3 differences with a DDII, DDdy and DDS. I'll also show the differences in a Yukino V1 and V2 side by side. I hope to have that up by Sunday at the latest.

Billy

Misheru

Awesome thread and pics, Billy. Thank you.

I just got a Yoko, but I never knew about her differences. I love her even more now!

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

baldylox
Awesome thread and pics, Billy. Thank you.

I just got a Yoko, but I never knew about her differences. I love her even more now!

No problem! Glad I could help out.

Billy