Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Body Comparison photos for DD's *DD NUDITY*

baldylox

I *love* the white skinned DD2 body! I have one girl with it and she's a modded 01 head. Her name is Sprout and I love her to bits!

7246190396_549c87a4b8_z.jpg

DSC_6035 by balldylox, on Flickr

7246159246_d936d12141_z.jpg

DSC_6033 by balldylox, on Flickr

I think a vampire character would be nice as a WS girl. I think Mitsuki has one or two vampire girls in her family, maybe she can share a photo or two of them!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JChiibs

The WS girls are definitely unique beauties in my opinion. I can't deny the fact that they appeal to the side of me that loves Goth ascetics. And if you are worried about the paleness and if that would change with handling, Yuriko has been hauled around our house (by big handed Raven) on a daily basis, taken out to a few parks, stuck in the snow, sat on rocks, played with flowers, traveled half way across our state in a backpack, and taken a fair number of tumbles, and her skin still pretty much like it was when we got her a year and a half ago. I've cleaned it once or twice with a magic eraser, or just plain water and she's just fine. As for Naiomi, she's always so pretty and delicate (also in personality) that I'm still trying to get used to doing things with her.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

mitsuki

Baldylox is right.

9300879147_cc2c74fbfa.jpg

Sakaki the vampire

8051722574_7ae66b30ab.jpg

Miyu the vampire

baldylox

Hooray! I just ADORE Sakaki and Miyu! Both of them are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing those pics of them, it's always great to see those two cuties!

Billy

mitsuki

Thank you, Baldylox! You are so sweet! And maybe some would think your blood is sweet. Or maybe Manami's blood would be since she eats a lot of cookies. haha

baldylox
Thank you, Baldylox! You are so sweet! And maybe some would think your blood is sweet. Or maybe Manami's blood would be since she eats a lot of cookies. haha

LOL! I'm glad you think I'm sweet... or at least my blood might be. Anytime those two want to come and try some, PLEASE send them over! I'd gladly give them as much as they want. And I'm pretty sure you're right about Manami's blood being sweet due to cookies! That makes perfect sense!

Billy

Janeway

thanks guys for the pictures and they do look cute/good. Now l know what l want for my vampire girl to be.

sagoslottet

Wow! This helped me a lot!! Thank you all for sharing your pictures! I'm now sure of DDDY body will fit my taste

Sayaka - Saber Nero, Tomoyo - Asuna, Marina - Incoming Sasara

Distractus

Thank you so much for this!

This is really influencing my decisions for a DDS girl. I wasn't sure just how much more petite they were until I saw this. Definitely helped me pick out a bust size! xD

Thanks again!

JChiibs

The DDS being as petite as they are is why I love them so much, especially my Naiomi because she has the big boobs too (L Shapely). Personally I think their body type is perfect for high school aged girls.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

PunkBird

X3 heh this helped me alot, to find out what bust size my secondhand Dd white body .. Came with ^_^ it seemed like its a L bust she have :3

KonekoHigure

Thanks for this post. It was really instructive and helpful.

At home: Ashura (DD Ruri) - Nova (DDS Alice Kuonji)

InvisibleWings

I can't say how invaluable this is, especially for a one-DD owner like me who is looking to add to the collection. Thanks!

baldylox

Sorry for the late reply. I'm really very happy to hear that this thread is still helping people out!

Billy

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

baldylox
This thread has been very useful for since I'm currently looking for a body for my DDH-07 head that's coming in soon. ^w^

Thanks! I just got a DDdy body for my new 07 girl and I love how it compliments her mature look.

There is one comparison I do really want to see that I couldn't find. Does anyone happen to have a height comparison shot of a MDD and a DDdyIII or a even of a DDS and a DDdyIII ? (Preferably with the two standing side by side each other) The two characters I want to create have a pretty large height difference so I just want to know if I should go for a MDD body or a DDS body.

Ahh, already looking at the DDdy3 body I see. I'll be happy to get some comparison shots of a DDdy3 body, DDS and MDD this weekend when I have time. Hopefully you can wait til Saturday? I'll be sure to get good side by side photos for you tho so you can see exactly how different all these girls are.

SK has already given you a good starting point with her photo above.

Billy

Bouncing_Tigger

Dumb request...but does anyone have something the size of a Barbie doll they could use beside an MDD because even with these great pictures I'm still having some trouble visualizing the actual size? (Spacially challenged!!)

baldylox
Dumb request...but does anyone have something the size of a Barbie doll they could use beside an MDD because even with these great pictures I'm still having some trouble visualizing the actual size? (Spacially challenged!!)

No worries! I actually have a VERY old Barbie here so I can get a pic or two of her next to one of my MDD girls for you. I'll do those when I do the others on Saturday.

Billy

Bouncing_Tigger
No worries! I actually have a VERY old Barbie here so I can get a pic or two of her next to one of my MDD girls for you. I'll do those when I do the others on Saturday. Billy

That would work great for me because I'm also VERY old so she'll probably look like a normal Barbie to me!

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

baldylox

Okay, I finally got some height comparison photos for everyone.

First we'll do a full size comparison across all the bodies people wanted to see together. From left to right are the DD3, DDdy3, DDdy, DDS, Obitsu 45cm, Obitsu 40cm and the original MDD.

10101125885_d7fa4c2164_z.jpg

DSC_0293 by balldylox, on Flickr

Now we have the DDS, Obi 45, Obi 40 and MDD.

10101108945_c3e3d6c53b_z.jpg

DSC_0294 by balldylox, on Flickr

Here's the DDdy3, MDD and DDS.

10101127456_f4dddab265_z.jpg

DSC_0295 by balldylox, on Flickr

DDdy3 and DDS.

10101111656_c283eae3a8_z.jpg

DSC_0296 by balldylox, on Flickr

DDdy3 and MDD.

10101020344_07ace60aae_z.jpg

DSC_0297 by balldylox, on Flickr

DDdy3, MDD and DDdy with 07 head.

10101096573_5e0f0fe7c9_z.jpg

DSC_0298 by balldylox, on Flickr

Someone wanted to see a Barbie in this so here is the only one I have. Now I know this is an OLD one so the height may be smaller than the ones out nowadays. But it's all I gots.

10101024005_97d74d054a_z.jpg

DSC_0299 by balldylox, on Flickr

Umi - "Dang she's tiny! I thought WE were the smallest girls in the house!"

Kino - "Nope, she's itty bitty!"

10101005425_ee18fb5888_z.jpg

DSC_0300 by balldylox, on Flickr

So that's all for now. If anyone else needs comparison shots of specific bodies with other ones, please let me know. I have every different body type here except the MDD3.

Billy

Bouncing_Tigger

This is wonderfully helpful! Thanks so much, Billy, for taking the time to do this full comparison for us...and just so you know, that Barbie is not all that "old" because I have one that is even OLDER!! But I really appeciate seeing her in comparison to the MDD -- they are soooo cute! -- because the comparison tells me that, while I don't have the hands to sew for Barbies any more, I could probably get an MDD if I decide because she would be big enough that I could make outfits in her size!)

baldylox
This is wonderfully helpful! Thanks so much, Billy, for taking the time to do this full comparison for us...and just so you know, that Barbie is not all that "old" because I have one that is even OLDER!! But I really appeciate seeing her in comparison to the MDD -- they are soooo cute! -- because the comparison tells me that, while I don't have the hands to sew for Barbies any more, I could probably get an MDD if I decide because she would be big enough that I could make outfits in her size!)

You're quite welcome. I'm always happy to help people out because I know I had LOADS of questions when I first came to this site and there was always someone around to help me out. Now it's my turn to help others.

I have no clue how old that Barbie really is, I've done no homework on her to check. My Mom got her from a yard sale for cheap and gave her to me because of the outfit she's wearing. I've kept her around but not where the DD's stay. So this was the first time I'd had her with any of the girls before and I was taken back by how small she really is compared to the MDD girls.

I do hope you decide to try making MDD clothing, I have some clothes for mine that look like they aren't too difficult to make by hand. At least you know how these all look side by side now.

Billy

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll