Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Body Comparison photos for DD's *DD NUDITY*

Shawnee

Hope it's ok for me to say, but I really really appreciate your in depth comparisons! This is invaluable information for a DD newbie like me I love all the little nuances in the different bodies and busts. And it's nice to see them all compared to each other.

chun

lol someone just linked this on Facebook and I just browse through many eyefuls of pais LOL Just had to comment XD

Anythya

hahaha i loved this post specially the first story with the girls, it was both informative AND entertaining, thankyou so much for sharing it really has helped this noob out in deciding what i want in a girl

the rest of the girls are gorgeous too

baldylox
lol someone just linked this on Facebook and I just browse through many eyefuls of pais LOL Just had to comment XD

Ha ha! You know me, I love the Pai! Thanks for checking it out!

And thank you everyone for the compliments. I'm happy to see that this is still helping people out even after being here a while!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Spookyboo

Hmmm this makes me want to get one of my girls a DDS body (probably with a large bust) and the other a DDDy as planned.... they seem to compliment each other well (although i wish someone had a nude comparison just so I can see the body shapes a little better)

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

baldylox
Hmmm this makes me want to get one of my girls a DDS body (probably with a large bust) and the other a DDDy as planned.... they seem to compliment each other well (although i wish someone had a nude comparison just so I can see the body shapes a little better)

So you need a nude comparison of the DDS and a DDdy? No problem! Just look here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3791

Granted, there's only a few pics of the DDdy and the DDS near each other but I think those should help you out. Most of the pics are of the DD3 body and the V1 and V2 Yukino heads but I still have the DDS and DDdy in there for comparisons, just scroll down about halfway to see those bodies you asked about. Hopefully that helps you out a bit!

Billy

PS. Someone needs to sticky this thread up top too so it quits getting lost in the shuffle.

Billy

Spookyboo

So you need a nude comparison of the DDS and a DDdy? No problem! Just look here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3791

Granted, there's only a few pics of the DDdy and the DDS near each other but I think those should help you out. Most of the pics are of the DD3 body and the V1 and V2 Yukino heads but I still have the DDS and DDdy in there for comparisons, just scroll down about halfway to see those bodies you asked about. Hopefully that helps you out a bit!

Billy

PS. Someone needs to sticky this thread up top too so it quits getting lost in the shuffle.

Billy

Oh thank you that helps a ton!! I love the contrast between the bodies so I think it will be perfect for my girls :3

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

ArcticKitsune

Interesting comparison. Helpful, but still slightly confused. So DDdy's can only have shapely busts and "normal"? Was under the impression I could swap the breasts like Busou Shinki vests for a long while now...Maybe not all, just some here and there. Any way to have a more "natural" busts (large L bust) for DDdy's or are they stuck with that squished look? Been thinking of getting an L bust or something close to that for something more loose/natural...From what I know and seen that seems out of the question.

I've been eyeing Peach Pais but they seem very hard to get and unsure about the whole size things for them.

Secondly, not to sound like a pervert or anything - What would one suggest to "color" her nipples pink? As silly as that sounds I'm not going to deny Vara her assets when seeing people sanding it down. Just wanting to have Vara be happy with her assets.

Wrong section/thread?

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!

baldylox
Interesting comparison. Helpful, but still slightly confused.

Thanks! Hopefully I can shed some light on things below.

So DDdy's can only have shapely busts and "normal"?

They are only *supposed* to have those two sizes/shapes if you go the Volks route of replacement chests. All Volks offers as replacements are the DDdy Regular/Normal and then Shapely ( squished look ).

Was under the impression I could swap the breasts like Busou Shinki vests for a long while now...Maybe not all, just some here and there. Any way to have a more "natural" busts (large L bust) for DDdy's or are they stuck with that squished look? Been thinking of getting an L bust or something close to that for something more loose/natural...From what I know and seen that seems out of the question.

You *CAN* use any of the other Volks DD2/DD3 busts on the DDdy/DDdy3 bodies but you'll have to modify them in order to make them work properly. If you noticed, the vinyl under the breasts on the L and M busts is way longer than on the DDdy torso. To use one of them, you need to trim off that excess vinyl to the same length as the DDdy torso. I have one of these modded torsos and can upload pics if you'd like to see it. My Mari came with this bust ( it's a modded L-bust ) but I wanted her to be a full DDdy girl just so she was more "mine". So if you're comfy with cutting and trimming vinyl, you can easily make any S, m or L bust fit the DDdy body.

I've been eyeing Peach Pais but they seem very hard to get and unsure about the whole size things for them.

Peach Pai are wonderful if you can take all the upkeep for them. They tend to get sticky over time, especially if you live in a humid location. Nothing some cornstarch wont fix right up tho. But they do tend to stain more easily than a regular vinyl bust will.

As for sizes of Peach Pai, they come in 3 sizes if you go with the originals made by Raji. He makes the M+ size which is a little bigger than the M-bust but smaller than the L-bust, the L-bust which is shaped like the L-bust but is bigger in size ( this is what my Manami uses ) and then you have the DDdy size which is very big. I don't have that size but may think about getting one in the future.

But speaking of getting one, it *is* rather difficult to get one directly from Raji. He doesn't speak English and it's hard to get in touch with him. Waha has had success tho so if you're interested in getting one from the source, check with Waha here on the forums.

Otherwise you'll need to buy one off YJA, where they pop up regularly, or on Ebay. They'll cost more on Ebay tho and some of them are NOT the same as the originals. I had one at first and the make and construction wasn't nearly as nice as the Peach Pai. If you're after one, I'd be happy to help out if you wanna send me links or pics of what you're after and I can tell you if it's the real deal or not.

Secondly, not to sound like a pervert or anything - What would one suggest to "color" her nipples pink? As silly as that sounds I'm not going to deny Vara her assets when seeing people sanding it down. Just wanting to have Vara be happy with her assets.

Heh, you DO know who you're talking to right? I'm no pervert but I do want most of my girls to have blushed nips because I think it suits their characters better. Some of them won't get it but that's due to how they are. But I'd NEVER sand off any of their nips either, I'm with you there.

I've seen several methods for blushing the nips but the most popular uses pastels from Volks or an art store. They're applied with a small soft brush and then sealed over with some MSC or similar. I've got almost all my DDdy girls blushed and 3 of my L-bust girls. I need more of them done but the weather needs to be just right for the MSC to dry properly.

Wrong section/thread?

Not at all! I'm happy to answer questions on bodies and mods and such here. And if I can't answer them, I'm sure others can. I'm glad to see you're interested in ding mods to Vara, I know she'll turn out awesome!

Billy

ArcticKitsune

They are only *supposed* to have those two sizes/shapes if you go the Volks route of replacement chests. All Volks offers as replacements are the DDdy Regular/Normal and then Shapely ( squished look ).

Noted.

You *CAN* use any of the other Volks DD2/DD3 busts on the DDdy/DDdy3 bodies but you'll have to modify them in order to make them work properly. If you noticed, the vinyl under the breasts on the L and M busts is way longer than on the DDdy torso. To use one of them, you need to trim off that excess vinyl to the same length as the DDdy torso. I have one of these modded torsos and can upload pics if you'd like to see it. My Mari came with this bust ( it's a modded L-bust ) but I wanted her to be a full DDdy girl just so she was more "mine". So if you're comfy with cutting and trimming vinyl, you can easily make any S, m or L bust fit the DDdy body.

Oh? So I can actually make them fit like Busou Shinki chest vests after modding eh? Modding them by cutting off chunks of vinyl? Alright, when I'm ready I'll try to get the largest L bust.

Peach Pai are wonderful if you can take all the upkeep for them. They tend to get sticky over time, especially if you live in a humid location. Nothing some cornstarch wont fix right up tho. But they do tend to stain more easily than a regular vinyl bust will.

As for sizes of Peach Pai, they come in 3 sizes if you go with the originals made by Raji. He makes the M+ size which is a little bigger than the M-bust but smaller than the L-bust, the L-bust which is shaped like the L-bust but is bigger in size ( this is what my Manami uses ) and then you have the DDdy size which is very big. I don't have that size but may think about getting one in the future.

But speaking of getting one, it *is* rather difficult to get one directly from Raji. He doesn't speak English and it's hard to get in touch with him. Waha has had success tho so if you're interested in getting one from the source, check with Waha here on the forums.

Otherwise you'll need to buy one off YJA, where they pop up regularly, or on Ebay. They'll cost more on Ebay tho and some of them are NOT the same as the originals. I had one at first and the make and construction wasn't nearly as nice as the Peach Pai. If you're after one, I'd be happy to help out if you wanna send me links or pics of what you're after and I can tell you if it's the real deal or not.

Sounds like too much trouble so I'll hold off on it then until I'm ready for such. The weather can be horrid during the summer so I guess I'll wait for when the time is right or when a window opens. And if you want to help via a PM that might be awesome. No rush. Hopefully I can bug you on something on the side as well in the PM?

Heh, you DO know who you're talking to right? I'm no pervert but I do want most of my girls to have blushed nips because I think it suits their characters better. Some of them won't get it but that's due to how they are. But I'd NEVER sand off any of their nips either, I'm with you there.

I've seen several methods for blushing the nips but the most popular uses pastels from Volks or an art store. They're applied with a small soft brush and then sealed over with some MSC or similar. I've got almost all my DDdy girls blushed and 3 of my L-bust girls. I need more of them done but the weather needs to be just right for the MSC to dry properly.

Now I do. Agreed. Pastels from Volks? MSC? Hmm...Thinking of trying that if I know what MSC is, or if it is a side option.

Not at all! I'm happy to answer questions on bodies and mods and such here. And if I can't answer them, I'm sure others can. I'm glad to see you're interested in ding mods to Vara, I know she'll turn out awesome!

Much appreciated! Thanks . *chuckles*. Just trying to make the most out of Vara while trying to keep her happy. I feel as if I'm also posessed by her seeing as how I end my nights by scrolling to find her "goods" to "complete" her.

baldylox
Oh? So I can actually make them fit like Busou Shinki chest vests after modding eh? Modding them by cutting off chunks of vinyl? Alright, when I'm ready I'll try to get the largest L bust.

Since I've not seen or dealt with the Busou Shinki figures to know how the parts interchange and fit, I'm guessing that's a yes? Basically, if you mod the regular DD2/DD3 chests, all you have to do to swap them out is pull off the head and arms, then pull out the upper torso inner frame part and then slide the modded chest onto that and put it back together.

I have one of the modded L-busts so I'll get you some pics of it next to a regular DDdy bust and regular L-bust so you can see how it was trimmed down. I'll add those pics here to this thread so others can see it too.

Sounds like too much trouble so I'll hold off on it then until I'm ready for such. The weather can be horrid during the summer so I guess I'll wait for when the time is right or when a window opens.

No problem. I really don't think the Peach Pai are THAT big of a hassle, I just wanted you to know that they require a bit more maintenance than a normal bust does. I've had no issues with mine other than them needing cleaning a bit more often due to the humidity here.

And if you want to help via a PM that might be awesome. No rush. Hopefully I can bug you on something on the side as well in the PM?

Please feel free to PM me anytime with anything! I'm happy to help out if I can.

Now I do. Agreed. Pastels from Volks? MSC? Hmm...Thinking of trying that if I know what MSC is, or if it is a side option.

Patels are like chalk sticks but made to use for faceups. I'm sure other things can be used but I always see people using these. MSC stands for Mister SUper Clear, it's the spray on sealant you put on the heads after doing the faceup. It seals the paint and pastels so they don't wipe off easily. You can use other brands besides the Volks MSC but I don't know the names or where to get them. Maybe check in the "faceup/painting" section down near the bottom of the forum listing for info, I know I've seen threads there asking about blushing DD bodies before.

Much appreciated! Thanks . *chuckles*. Just trying to make the most out of Vara while trying to keep her happy. I feel as if I'm also posessed by her seeing as how I end my nights by scrolling to find her "goods" to "complete" her.

I totally understand what you mean about feeling "possessed" by her. Manami had the same effect on me and since she's my resident sex bomb, she HAS to have blushed nips and the Peach Pai. She is very at home with herself and isn't afraid to show off. I have other girls who are similar but not as over the top as Manami is. Wanting more for your girl and having little details like blushed nips is perfectly cool. And wanting some variety for her chest is also fine, I've had 3 or 4 different busts on Manami before but now with the Peach Pai, I find her perfect so there's no need for any more changes.

I hope you can get things setup for Vara so she winds up being perfect in your eyes.

Billy

baldylox

As requested, I have some new photos to share comparing the regular and shapely versions of the L-bust and DDdy busts. First off is all 4 of them together, gracefully modeled by my Yukino, Miyuki, Mari and Mai.

11713947055_eeefa19f82_z.jpg

DSC_0333 by balldylox, on Flickr

We'll show the DDdy girls first. On the left is Mari with a regular bust, on the right is Mai with the Shapely version. The main difference here is the way the breasts are "squished" together on the Shapely version. Under lowcut clothing, this gives the appearance of more cleavage.

11714181033_8c5d31ba72_z.jpg

DSC_0334 by balldylox, on Flickr

Here's another angle showing the shape from the top.

11714266334_ac7170629b_z.jpg

DSC_0335 by balldylox, on Flickr

And from the side. You can see that the size and shape aren't very different.

11714644796_c46ccda926_z.jpg

DSC_0336 by balldylox, on Flickr

Now there are MANY differences between the L-bust versions of these two busts. On the left we have Yukino with the regular L-bust and on the right we have Miyuki with the Shapely version.

11714222134_e6d1bb524f_z.jpg

DSC_0337 by balldylox, on Flickr

From the top, it's easy to see that both of these busts look similar to the DDdy ones in how one is "squished" and one is not.

11713827765_8710b3f690_z.jpg

DSC_0339 by balldylox, on Flickr

And at a side angle, you can see more differences. The Shapely bust has more rounded breasts whereas the regular version has a more natural shape to them.

11714060883_a7cfae991b_z.jpg

DSC_0340 by balldylox, on Flickr

Now for some other comparisons. First is the normal version of both the DDdy bust and the regular L-bust.

11714153274_4e1f770a47_z.jpg

DSC_0341 by balldylox, on Flickr

And now the Shapely version of the L-bust and the DDdy.

11714128634_5934e63576_z.jpg

DSC_0342 by balldylox, on Flickr

In the above pics, it's easy to see how different the DDdy and DD2 busts are in shape and size. This also leads to the question of whether or not you can fit a smaller bust onto the DDdy body. And I'm happy to report that it is indeed possible! You just have to modify the bust you want to put onto the DDdy frame. Here's a picture of Yukino with a modified L-bust.

11713737115_83a1daf258_z.jpg

DSC_0343 by balldylox, on Flickr

Holding up the bust you can see where the vinyl was trimmed away at the bottom to make it shorter than it used to be. This has to be done so it works on the DDdy body.

11714481186_3c1a696ab6_z.jpg

DSC_0344 by balldylox, on Flickr

And here is the bust next to a DDdy bust. Now can you tell why the vinyl needs to be cut away? It matches up now with how the default DDdy bust is made.

11714458636_6472dd0d22_z.jpg

DSC_0345 by balldylox, on Flickr

Hopefully this helps out for how these busts look and work. If there are any more questions, please feel free to ask!

Billy

AnimatorAR

Thank you Billy for the showing the differences of the DDdy busts and the L busts. Also glad that I am not the only one that blushed their girls' nipples. Now all you need to do is make custom "stickers" for downstairs. Example: http://images.figure.fm/cgm/images/post/20131203/51514/481856/large/e5096b89fc7aea8a1c606f7439cccfb8.jpg

baldylox
Thank you Billy for the showing the differences of the DDdy busts and the L busts. Also glad that I am not the only one that blushed their girls' nipples.

You're welcome! And there are plenty of people who have blushed nips on their girls... they just don't photograph them and share. I think it can be a sensitive subject for a lot of people, some may not like the idea of others seeing their girls nude or topless but like them that way in private.

I'll say that I also have girls I don't want seen topless and that I won't have their nips blushed and it's because of their character or how I feel about them. The only girls I have blushed are ones that are happy with showing off or ones that are fine with how they look clothed or not. These are my more grown up/mature/sexy girls. Even tho I have my Rei with Peach Pai now, I doubt I'll post any pics of her topless.... if she does allow it, I probably won't share them online. It's just how I feel about her and what she wants.

Now all you need to do is make custom "stickers" for downstairs.

Ha ha! Even tho I have no problem with seeing that done, I don't think my girls will ever get that.

Billy

AnimatorAR

You're welcome! And there are plenty of people who have blushed nips on their girls... they just don't photograph them and share. I think it can be a sensitive subject for a lot of people, some may not like the idea of others seeing their girls nude or topless but like them that way in private.

Yes, I understand it is a sensitive subject. I sure hope I did not offended anyone with my girls. Having them blushed does help make them look/feel more mature and less Barbie like.

Ha ha! Even tho I have no problem with seeing done, I don't think my girls will ever get that.

Don't worry. My girls shaved recently.

ArcticKitsune

Many thanks Baldylox! I wasn't expecting the blushed nipples. I'm wanting to blush mine so shall look for the necessary materials when I order the next batch of loot. It beats sanding them down. I doubt I'll share those blushed "eyes" openly. Maybe through an accidental slip, self viewing, or with well-known folks.

baldylox
Many thanks Baldylox! I wasn't expecting the blushed nipples. I'm wanting to blush mine so shall look for the necessary materials when I order the next batch of loot. It beats sanding them down. I doubt I'll share those blushed "eyes" openly. Maybe through an accidental slip, self viewing, or with well-known folks.

You're very welcome! Glad to be of help. As for the blushed nips, I knew you had asked about how to do them before so I figured I'd show you some of differing colors so you could see what could be done. And don't worry about not showing anyone if you do blush her, many people do the same. As I said to AnimatorAR, only about half of my girls are blushed and most of the time, I don't take pics of them where people can see that. It was done for them and for me and that's about it.

Billy

ArcticKitsune

You're very welcome! Glad to be of help. As for the blushed nips, I knew you had asked about how to do them before so I figured I'd show you some of differing colors so you could see what could be done. And don't worry about not showing anyone if you do blush her, many people do the same. As I said to AnimatorAR, only about half of my girls are blushed and most of the time, I don't take pics of them where people can see that. It was done for them and for me and that's about it.

Billy

Ya, looks good. I took a peak at Volks with it looking good for Vara's B-day or something. Shall touch that up while considering getting an L bust that Yukino has for the fun of it at a later date.

Exactly. "For your eyes only" (007). Now to track down other goodies for her and plan

Sakura_DH

Thank you so much for this post! It has been extremely helpful!!!

I am waiting for my first DD, she isn't event home and I am already planning to change her bust!

super_nova

very informative for beginners like me

thanks a lot

baldylox

You're welcome! I'm glad to see this is still helping people out!

Billy

Squall-Leon

When I was lurking profusely in 2013 (sorry ><"), I have used your pictures many times ^^

This topic is really good for the newbie, thanks a lot baldylox !!! =)

Pickle

Baldylox, I just had a few quick questions for you. :3

How and where did you get the natural bust for your Yoko, if I may ask?

Did Volks used to sell them for DDdys and they don't anymore? Or do they still?

Sorry if you don't know the answers to the last couple questions. I was just curious and I liked the natural bust of the DDdy waaaaay better than the normal and shapely. 🙂

Edited by Pickle

Minuette

Yoko comes with the natural bust, and is the only DDy girl to do so. Unfortunately for us it was never an option part. ):

Pickle
Minuette said:
Yoko comes with the natural bust, and is the only DDy girl to do so. Unfortunately for us it was never an option part. 😞

Awh~ that really stinks.

I like the curvy-ness of the DDdy body but the boobs are too circle-y. I hope that one day someone is willing to sell the bust piece of Yoko or somethin'. Don't want to have to buy her just to get her bust. XD (I'm wanting to get a DD Manaka one day and I wanted her on a DDdy 3 body with that bust).

Edited by Pickle