Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gamma Ray

ABJD Meet - 10/3/26 - New York City

Recommended Posts

Gamma Ray

I went to the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania doll meet for the first time today! Many thanks to SovranoPierrot/DK.Dolls (I'm pretty sure that's the same person, different names in different places @onion37@) for hosting. It was a really wonderful time. It was nice to meet some new people and see a few familiar faces. I'm looking forward to going to the meet again. Next time, I'll be taking the train into Philadelphia instead of driving in, for sure @onion4@ I brought my Iplehouse SID Eva along with two Transformers figures, Studio Series 86 Bumblebee and Cliffjumper. I was happy to bring my beloved Eva to my first Philly meet. Cliffjumper made his debut, too. I just got him yesterday. Everyone's dolls were awesome. While my contributions weren't very Halloweenish, we had a whole lot of Halloween fun to make up it!

I'll share some group shots and highlights below. Here's a link to the Flickr album showing all of the photos from the meet plus a few pics of Philadelphia that I took before the meet: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjD6C2A

55566413657_c14017e0d2_c.jpg
55567849170_8dfd430e88_c.jpg
55567442061_d447531aca_c.jpg
55567593614_5258ea247a_c.jpg
55567441936_c3fc2057b5_c.jpg
55567441831_ef907fda06_c.jpg
55567848815_1f04c9480e_c.jpg
55566412927_dbe2a501b8_c.jpg
55566412907_b527372456_c.jpg
55567848590_fd41874b4a_c.jpg
55567441281_d110a1fd25_c.jpg
55567848435_2463e92e35_c.jpg
55566412857_80f56d19a4_c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.