Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

kyojie011

Who is your unicorn??

katnaper

I've amended mine to just one girl - Mariko. She's the one girl that I would really love to have but for some reason when she's available, I don't have the funds for her. Someday though. I'm not in a rush.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Obsidian_Shadow

Recently I've really been wanting MDD Illya. It's a shame she's so rare... :/

ilkaril

Kujikawa Rise i think i like that mold she is super cute

Kalpn

My unicorn is definitely Kos-Mos. Been collecting Kos-Mos figures since a long time ago. It is she who leads me to the world of DD afterall!

Bubbles

I just got into DD's and I picked up standard Miko, Chihaya and Sakuya Crimson Mode in a span of a month.

The first Alna is a unicorn for me but I haven't seen her full set for sale.

sagoslottet

First time when I got into DD my unicorn was Sakuya Shiningblade first edition..then I met Saber extra..and later when I got my Saber BAM! I discovered Yuki Morikawa..

Now I got both Sakuya and Saber, my true unicorn is Yuki I think, I saw her IRL in mandarake in Tokyo, I died cuz she was beauty itself

Someday...somdeday..

Sayaka - Saber Nero, Tomoyo - Asuna, Marina - Incoming Sasara

Kymera

I wouldn't say no to adopting Alna, Kos-Mos or Saber, but I think my true unicorn is Danny Choo's Mirai Smart Doll - the robot version. She is one of the first dolls that inspired me to get a DD.

Owned by: Kitsuko (Fox-face) - DDH-09

Skaf

I think I've been completely smitten by Miki Hoshii, I'll have to keep an eye out for her. I have no idea how feasible it is for me to get her though!

LoveLily

Mine one and only Dollfie unicorn is the MDD Cirno! Full set with the wings. Loved her from the moment I saw her! ^_^

Syu_Akagi

No.1 Saber Lily

No.2 Yuki Morikawa

No.3 Beatrice

No.4 Fate

No.5 Akira

Coming Soon ...

DivinitaAria
New unicorn list

Kos Mos and Momo!!!!!! Ugh, I absolutely love them. They're my favorites next to Rise.

November 23rd I said my new unicorns were Kos Mos and Momo....and I'm bringing Momo home !

So now Kos Mos is my only unicorn

Rise - Rise // Rise #2 - Rise // Ritsuko - 2B // Momo - M.O.M.O. // Nayuki -Mikuru // Romi - 09 // Makoto - Sailor Jupiter // Mikasa - DD07 (WIP)
Wishlist: DDH-25 for custom Akechi 🥰

Jullietta

My last unicorn was Asuna, and she got home last weekend

so for now All your unicorn are belong to us (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

MomoCream

Updated list-

Sasara Kugasawa, the only one I truly do want.

Guest Aurea

1) Yuki Nagato

2) Custom Souseiseki DD (though only made in SD, I'd prefer a good DD version)

3) Custom Kasumi Yashiro (I didn't really feel the Volks released DD captured her essence as well as they did with their Chara-Dollfie)

4) Saber Alter

5) Saber Lily

6) Saber (regular blue and silver Arturia Pendragon)

7) Rise (Persona) I love her persona eyes.

8) Kanu Unchou

9) Ryomou Shimei

pharaviel

I don't really have an unicorn right now (I limited myself to "standard" DD because limited ones costs too much).

But, if I had money to spend, I'll buy

• Saber Alter v2
  • Sakuya (black(
  • Saber
  • Saber Lily
  • Kos-Mos

And this:

saber11.jpg

signature1.png.2dfce635036c6c57deba44313bc0f00c.pngsignature2.png.bcfde356b2e987bdaa84f10bcb242282.png

DezzyCakes

1.) Maria Ushiromiya

2.) Ryomou Shimei

3.) Noumi Kudryavka

4.) Amaha Miu

5.) Beatrice

chibiponi

I'm kind of steadily realizing Youmu Konpaku is my unicorn. XD

I entered the lottery for the first time just for her, and if I lose I'm going to wait to see if there's any going up in the click war, and if everything else fails, I'll get her off Y!JA. I MUST have her, I see so much potential in her...I guess I'm lucky because hardly anyone else seems to like her as much as I do, so there's plenty of her to go around. ^^;

Though, if you want to talk about a true unicorn that I can't get because she's too much, it would probably be Cirno or Sakuya Izayoi. I don't see them pop up that often and when I do I feel sad because it's more than I could probably spare for a doll. q_q

knc

1) Mariko

2) Sleeping Nemu

3) Marisa Kirisame

I will get a Mariko though if it's the last thing I do!

RibbonMacaron

1) Escalayer

I absolutely adore her face! If possible I'd like to have her full set but if I could have just her head I'd be so happy.

2) Cirno

As soon as I saw her I knew that I had to have her.

X3

Ayuuya

1 - Marisa Kirisame

2 - Rise Kujikawa

3 - Cirno

4 - A Saber... lol

xhuxhurocket

My unicorn is Amaha Miu. I've been so close to buying her so many times! I actually bought her fullset second hand from someone who then refunded my money because they "decided not to sell after all," then relisted her at a much higher price If I could just get her head I'd be so happy!

Melty would also be nice to have

Coco

Agh, I need to rant about one of my unicorns, and this seems like an okay place to do it. I've seen several Sakunas go onto the markets here and DoA, and I'm so sad I can't afford them. Whyyyy? For the short time I had money, I looked all over for her, for even two weeks before I had it. Now that I'm out of a job, they are everywhere and at some good prices! Maybe the chase will make finally getting her so much sweeter?

Also, someone pointed me to a Neris that popped up somewhere at a really good price, and she broke my heart as well. And don't get me started on some cute 07s.

Minuette
Agh, I need to rant about one of my unicorns, and this seems like an okay place to do it. I've seen several Sakunas go onto the markets here and DoA, and I'm so sad I can't afford them. Whyyyy? For the short time I had money, I looked all over for her, for even two weeks before I had it. Now that I'm out of a job, they are everywhere and at some good prices! Maybe the chase will make finally getting her so much sweeter?

Also, someone pointed me to a Neris that popped up somewhere at a really good price, and she broke my heart as well. And don't get me started on some cute 07s.

*solidarity hug* I feel you, I really feel you! Asuna never came up for a decent price when I still had money, and now that I'm looking for a job again, there she is, for better than normal prices! I guess that's why they're called our unicorns! ;_;

Coco

That is it, they're really unicorns! Volks turns unicorns into dollies! I wish they didn't stop by to taunt us though, such cheeky girls.

I'm going to get a really good job in a bigger city, then I'll have an entire gaggle of girls! In Peach Pai! And sexy Chinese dresses!

baldylox
I'll have an entire gaggle of girls! In Peach Pai! And sexy Chinese dresses!

You now have my FULL attention.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.