Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

kyojie011

Who is your unicorn??

TechnoHornist

Despite being new to this, there is but one DD that is my unicorn: Mariko-sensei!

It's that sad/innocent look on her face that I really like. Also, I'm pretty sure she's one of the reasons why I came to The Dark Side. I'll get her one of these days...

Edited by Guest

Proud papa of my baker's dozen of little angels: Hanako, Mariko, Miku Append, Mirai Suenaga, Ami, Hatsune Miku, Iowa, Snow Miku, Jeane, Celeste, Megurine Luka, Matoi, and Sailor Mercury!

PriestessYukiko

My unicorn is Nia. I can only dream of owning her at this point. 3

My girls: Yoko, Miyuki (Yukino 2), Saber Extra, Miku Hatsune

My (hopefully) future girls: Kud, Saber Alter 2, Nia, Rise, Yuki N, Maria, Louise, Rena, Mio, Yui, Miki, Mariko, Natsuki 2, Melty, Mirai (Smart Doll)

allieleanza

I think my unicorn is Mariko She's just so perfect!

PerlaNemesis

My ultimate unicorn is Saber Alter. I would be very happy even if I had just her head, so I'm currently saving for it but I think in the end I may still need layaway. But she's worth it!

DD family: Miyuki (DDH-03+Obi50), Saber (Alter v2 on DDIII + L bust)

YukiOokami

My unicorn is DDS Mariko on a DDII body. She's way too adorable!

One day, I'll spend the money to get her.. I wish she could be my first DD, but I want and am going to have to go for a standard for now, like a DDH-03 or DDH-06(which I just recently figured out was reaaaaally adorable >w<).

Though I would also really love Sasara. She's just so gorgeous.

Dreaming.....

Chocolatedecadence

Yuko. Dat smile, dat body.

Cazzie_Bliss

My top 5 would be:

1. Mio Akiyama ;3;

2. Ms. Mariko

3. Rise Kujikawa

4. Miki Hoshii

5. Haruka Niimi

x x x x x If only =_=

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

kaylynh1

1: Rise kujikawa

2: alna

3: Nia teppelin

4: Mayu Tamano

5: Marisa Kirisame

6: Mio Akiyama

7: airy

>.> i have a lot, but i would be absolutly the happiest person in the world to just have rise

At home: Carrie (kos-mos), Mia (miku),Bjd's: Creator (soom sard), riley (bobobie Apollo mod), Quinn (feeple 60 Chloe mod), Chloe (leekeworld tan mickhaila)

Eventually: rise kujikawa, saber extra, mariko, alisa

AdeptZero

My Unicorn would be Ogata Rina, but I just got her

I guess if there's any other DD that I'd want, it's gotta be Yuki!

sig-jibyril.jpg

Check Out: My Photo Album

dollfie_zps9da1f34a.png

DD Family: Alna, Saki, Rina, Erica, Sheryl

Shaipnoy99

My unicorn would have to be Beatrice. Just something about that look with those eyes...

Pink_blaise

I've refined my wish list from 6 months ago! Having been lucky enough to see lots of other DD's in person this year thanks to all the great doll-meets I've been to, I've been able to strike some girls off my list and now (unless Volks brings out some very specific anime characters that I love!) I've realised that the only girl I truly WANT and NEED is Kanu. I love her but I know she is super hard to find. I can only hope that someone puts her up for sale at the right time at the right price!

WoundedNight64

Call me a sheep, but my number one absolute top unicorn is Saber Lily. I would have gotten her when she was released, but unfortunately I only found out about DDs last year. I suppose my list would comprise of the Type-Moon girls.

So in order;

1) Saber Lily

3) Illya with the new body

4) Aoko Aozaki (I missed the lotteries and now her price has sky-rocketed...)

Edited by Guest

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

Banders

My unicorn would probably be Mariko, a lady at our local meets has one and I spent nearly the whole time fawning over her and photographing her~<3 Nanoha & Nia are very close to the top as well, but I know I'll probably never be able to get either ^^;

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

elfinder

Alas I doubt I'll ever be able to afford a DD limited... but out of all of them, my unicorn would have to be Akira. I love her little kitty smile so much gah!

DivinitaAria

I posted forever ago in this thread and kept changing my list! My ultimate must have girl was Rise Kujikawa, but I lost through 2 lotteries and was pretty much sour and bummed forever that I didn't want to look at other Rises. BUT. I think I managed to score a Rise.

So now I don't currently have any unicorns. Rise is the only girl that I truly want. I think I'd like to get the rest of the Persona girls if/when they're released

Not gonna lie I'm happy I have no unicorns because I've spent too much on these darn dolls this year than I have in a long while.

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Nigoki

Well I guess now it's Rise; I've been interested in her for a while on account of her sheer adorability, but playing through Persona 4 Golden and watching the anime has sealed the deal .

SchroedingersCat

Honestly, just getting a DDdy base body looks like being a bit of a unicorn for me. Everywhere I do find them, they're really overpriced.

Now with +/- 15% more uncertainty!

mistyaera

Hmm... Well. When I was transitioning over from resin, my unicorn was Rise- but now that I'm more fully into DDs, she lost a lot of her appeal for me. :[ So, I ended up selling her in the end (sometimes I regret it, admittedly, because she's still gorgeous in my opinion!)

Mariko was the first girl I can truly say stole my heart. I saw her first here on the forums and knew I had to have her even though she wasn't really a character doll which is what I originally wanted DDs for. I got her, and she's been my angel since- I could never see myself parting with her. She's just that special to me.

When my friend showed my Aoko's teaser pictures from Volks, I knew I had to have her. I felt bad since I'm not familiar with Type Moon and I know how popular the franchise it. D: I felt like I'd take her away from serious collectors... but I really wanted her. So I got her.

And then there was Yuki Morikawa who I kept convincing myself I didn't want because I didn't know her series- and that pricetag. But I got her too. At this point, I have all of my unicorns. I briefly owned Rise & Rin (Rin was a unicorn until I realized that I didn't actually bond with her, just liked her character). D: But I'm very happy. I got all of my girls that I felt the need to search out except for maybe Beato. ... I may try her in the future, but it's doubtful. :[ I'll probably just wait for Volks to truly blow me away again!

Edited by Guest

Nothing here ~ Left the Hobby

Previously Loved: Rise, Mariko, Yuki M., Haruka N., Aoko, Rin

yukifrein

right now, my unicorn would be a DD Nia Teppelin, and I'm in the middle of owning one soon, need to convince my mom first to let me use my savings for the meantime :3

currently on my wishlist is also DD Asuna, but no pictures yet, so it depends when they release her final appearance

at Home:

*Nia (DD Nia Teppelin) *Yuzu (DD Akira) *Kotori Minami (DDH-04) *Yuki Emilia Cross (DDH-09) *Lyrica Brissmark (MDD Rena)

Plans: none as of this glorious moment :p

battrastard

Finding a limited or character DD for me will probably be nearly impossible. I've seen a few here, including TWINS!! But I think after I saw a post on F.fm, (can't remember who it was selling her..*sigh*) I haven't really looked at places like Mandarake and such, I was so bummed about not having the money for her...

*Mai was going for an awesomely low price, too!*

(Edit: Just went on mandarake, saw Mai on Mandarake for jpy80,000 .... about $900+ I now officially curse the job I have)

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

bananapanda

Like lots of people, I'd love to have Nia. She is one of the first DDs I absolutely fell in love with. But if I ever get her, it won't be for a long while. *sigh*

Keijogirl

These would be the top girls that I'm looking to own one day. It won't be til forever when I can manage to bring them home, but will do it one day XD

1. Kanu - my DD goal in life XD

2. Rise - My second DD goal in life. lmao

3. Mashiro - Probably the only girl I would want 100% default

4. Sasara - I Adore her face so much

5. Nemu and Natsuki - Tied because I couldn't figure out which one would make the top 5 most wanted list XD

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Hpyon

After some thought about unicorns and reading the etymology behind the term, I have come to realize that I really don't have any unicorns.

Sure, there are DD's that I very much like, like Millhiore F. Biscotti (I really like character in Dog Days), Sakuya Maxima (her serene face is beautiful, but I don't know about the character), both new Sabers (Nero is so :3 and Alter is the best chuuni-imouto) and Yui Hirasawa (that gentle face), but I have no desire to hunt for them or acquire them as soon as possible. With some luck, I might be able to purchase one of them in the future but I'm really not anxious about that day.

Perhaps there will some day be a DD I can call The Unicorn but so far I'm very pleased with what I have and will make the best of it.

Pahsmina

I don't crave any other DD's at the moment. However I really want Chii's SD and Nono's SD. ; _ ; So precious.....

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa