Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

My girls! NEW PICS!! 12-3-23

baldylox

It's that time again!

I was recently lucky enuff to be able to adopt one of my favorite girls here on the forums thanks to her previous owner MrFMJ. She used to go by the name Panchita but MrFMJ told me that she had been whispering to him about possibly changing that. So when she arrived here, she let me know this too.

Now she is known as Chizuru and she's my 19th Dollfie Dream!

8585310895_ca26e3b7dd_z.jpg

DSC_0536 by balldylox, on Flickr

Chizuru is now on a DDI body and she used to be on a DDdy one. She kind of misses her curves and sexy look but since I can't afford a new DDdy body for her at the moment, she's been very nice about being where she is. Besides, I think she's just as sexy and beautiful on the DDI as she was before. She's a pretty girl and I'm super happy to have been able to add her to my family.

Thank you again MrFMJ, I really do appreciate you allowing me to get her from you!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Silverwing

Such an adorable family! Your Manami is gorgeous, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor when I saw your Ryomou. a true unicorn! I swear I get heart pains every time I look at her. You are so lucky! Congrats on your newest!

baldylox
Such an adorable family! Your Manami is gorgeous, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor when I saw your Ryomou. a true unicorn! I swear I get heart pains every time I look at her. You are so lucky! Congrats on your newest!

Thank you, thank you so much! That's super nice of you to say about my Manami! She's my number one girl and I absolutely love her. And yes, Ryomou was my Unicorn for sooooo long! But without my friend Mitsuki's help, I never would have gotten her. I'm glad you like her too, she's definitely one of my favorites.

Billy

Silverwing

Thank you, thank you so much! That's super nice of you to say about my Manami! She's my number one girl and I absolutely love her. And yes, Ryomou was my Unicorn for sooooo long! But without my friend Mitsuki's help, I never would have gotten her. I'm glad you like her too, she's definitely one of my favorites.

Billy

Hahahaha. Coincidentally, Mitsuki must be in the know regarding Ryomou stuff. I have been searching for the school uniform for quite a while (not to mention the doll herself) and she helped me locate a good starting point to start looking.

baldylox
Hahahaha. Coincidentally, Mitsuki must be in the know regarding Ryomou stuff. I have been searching for the school uniform for quite a while (not to mention the doll herself) and she helped me locate a good starting point to start looking.

Oh yes, you can't get much more DD knowledge than Mitsuki has! She's been in the hobby since they first started making them way back in 2003 or 2004. So she knows her DD stuff! And she's super talented at finding hard to get stuff. So it doesn't surprise me in the least that she was able to help you out.

Billy

mitsuki

haha Thank you, guys! It is cheaper to not find things though. Sometimes I pretend there isn't a way to find things. They show up anyway though.

I guess there will be more updating to this thread soon...

baldylox
haha Thank you, guys! It is cheaper to not find things though. Sometimes I pretend there isn't a way to find things. They show up anyway though.

I don't think you could NOT find stuff even if you tried not to! You have a great talent for it and you know it!

I guess there will be more updating to this thread soon...

Hee hee, yes indeed! A couple more will show up here very soon for sure!

Billy

killerchan

ive been lurking in your girls thread for some time now and its almost official... your almost at 20~ and this is 2013, im sure by the end of the year your not going to have enough room for yourself in your house!! xD; i do love all your girls though~

resin boys and vinyl girls, thats what i love!

baldylox
ive been lurking in your girls thread for some time now and its almost official... your almost at 20~ and this is 2013, im sure by the end of the year your not going to have enough room for yourself in your house!! xD; i do love all your girls though~

Heh. It's true, with Mali and Tsubaki inbound, I'll be at 21 girls very soon. Space is already tight in my bedroom where the girls stay so adding more won't be easy. Maybe I should build bleachers....

Thank you very much tho, I'm glad you like my girls!

Billy

baldylox

Mali has arrived!

8691286468_d44fc33624_z.jpg

DSC_0801 by balldylox, on Flickr

She's my first 06 head girl and I really like her look. I'm not 100% sure she will keep these eyes or not but I think they look decent in her. She *will* keep the wig tho, I like it's color and style on her. Her name will also change... to what I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking maybe Mari or Miki or Mika but I'm not certain yet.

She came to me on the DDdy3 body but that has already changed. Manami has now been upgraded to the DDdy3 body and Mali will be using her old DDdy setup. Mali is also headed out to visit a spa on Monday. She looks cute as she is but I feel she needs more color and detail to her faceup to really look her best. So hopefully I'll have her back in a week or two looking completely gorgeous!

I'll update here once she comes back from her spa treatments.

Billy

battrastard
Space is already tight in my bedroom where the girls stay so adding more won't be easy. Maybe I should build bleachers....

LOL! Should I start pestering you about 25 girls by 2015? *I KID, Sir!*

I chuckle at the bleachers comment, I think it's more like theatre seating, myself!

Mali is just gorgeous, I'm anticipating what a "spa treatment" would do to her!

I'm also looking forward to how Manami adapts to a DDdy3 body... Should be really awesome!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Semienigma

Ah ha! Another 06!! Latte wants to investigate!

She looks cute, seriously, adorable!

Cocoa (Custom Tan Yukino) is currently taking over my house, and soon...THE WORLD! Now Mocha's here...And Latte too...this escalated quickly didn't it...Wait...is that...is that SABER EXTRA?! and now there's a Yukari

http://www.semienigma.wordpress.com

JChiibs

I hope you don't pass out from blood loss while visiting your girls. Perhaps you should keep some medpacs with you at all times. She is really adorable, but I'm curious to what her eyes might change to if they stay green. Naiomi has the same eyes but even after she's been around so long they still look a bit off to me, but I have a hard time finding good green eyes.

Happy Birthday Mali!

~SIster Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

baldylox
LOL! Should I start pestering you about 25 girls by 2015? *I KID, Sir!* I chuckle at the bleachers comment, I think it's more like theatre seating, myself!

Mali is just gorgeous, I'm anticipating what a "spa treatment" would do to her!

I'm also looking forward to how Manami adapts to a DDdy3 body... Should be really awesome!

NO! You are NOT allowed to give me grief about 25 girls by 2015! I'm sure it'll be 2014.... get it right. Thanks about Mali, I appreciate it. She's very cute for sure but she needs a little more detail and color so that's why she's heading to the spa. I know she will be just gorgeous when she returns to me. And Manami looks VERY nice on the new body! She has a whole new flair going on and she's carrying herself even better. I think she's gained even MORE confidence now, if that's possible.

Ah ha! Another 06!! Latte wants to investigate! She looks cute, seriously, adorable!

That's right! She's my first and only 06 girl and I'm so happy to have her. I'm glad Latte is showing some interest! I'll make sure that Mali ( or whatever her new name will be ) shows up at the next meet so she can meet Latte and have fun with her! And thank you about her, I like her too. She should be back from the spa by the time we meet up again!

I hope you don't pass out from blood loss while visiting your girls. Perhaps you should keep some medpacs with you at all times. She is really adorable, but I'm curious to what her eyes might change to if they stay green. Naiomi has the same eyes but even after she's been around so long they still look a bit off to me, but I have a hard time finding good green eyes.

Happy Birthday Mali!

Hee hee, it's very hard not to pass out every time I go into the bedroom due to the cuteness in there. Thank you about Mali, I like her too but she'll be even more beautiful once she returns from her spa treatment! Once she does return, I'll see how these green work in her. I like them in her for sure as she is now but we'll see how it goes. If these don't stay, I'll have to see what else I have that might. I have very few girls with green eyes so another might be the way to go.

Wow!!! She is so lovely girl!!! Congratulations on new girl!!!

Thank you very much!

Billy

battrastard
NO! You are NOT allowed to give me grief about 25 girls by 2015! I'm sure it'll be 2014.... get it right.

*chuckle* At least I was trying to give you another twelve whole months!!

Now you only have seven to gather/adopt or find in a box, those last four cuties!

(You realize, you've just limited your own timeframe?)

Now, I'll go back to my corner...... I have a Tail to work on......

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

JuliaS

baldylox, congratulations! on the arrival of your doll

baldylox
NO! You are NOT allowed to give me grief about 25 girls by 2015! I'm sure it'll be 2014.... get it right.

*chuckle* At least I was trying to give you another twelve whole months!!

Now you only have seven to gather/adopt or find in a box, those last four cuties!

(You realize, you've just limited your own timeframe?)

Now, I'll go back to my corner...... I have a Tail to work on......

Ha ha! I know I limited myself but hey, I know how things work for me and DD acquisition. And yes, go work on your tail so we can see cute cat or fox girls at your place!

baldylox, congratulations! on the arrival of your doll

Thank you!

Billy

baldylox

Once again it's time for an update! And I'm thinking this may be my last.

As with my last Unicorn aquisition, my number one DD enabler Mitsuki has come thru again and helped me get my last unicorn. She and I had been hunting Kanu Unchou for well over a year and every time one of us thought we had one, we'd get sniped or not have the money or some other something would cause us to lose out. But finally, ebay shared a hidden gem with us in the form of an auction that wasn't labeled too well and hadn't been shared by anyone on the forums in the normal "deals on ebay" thread.

Mitsuki and I watched it closely and we were able to get in a last second snipe bid for her for WAY less than we thought we would. Neither of us could believe we had actually gotten her. She didn't have any of her default outfit, weapon or wig but she did come with some nice Volks clothing and a few random wigs and resin eyes.

In another awesome move, Mitsuki sent along a spare Kanu default wig that she had gotten thru another random auction a while back. So my Kanu could now get one step closer to her default self! I'll still need to find her clothing eventually but I'm in no rush for them. They pop up here and there so I'm content to wait for a while.

So now that you all now her story, let me introduce my 22nd girl, Kanu Unchou!

8730264760_82b2965bb8_z.jpg

DSC_0906 by balldylox, on Flickr

Kanu will be a straight shooter and very smart. She's also laid back but very serious about training and fighting. She likes to have fun and she ADORES cute things like cats, dogs and.... pretty girls. Think of Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh for a hint of how she'll act.

A huge thanks to Mitsuki yet again for helping me find something I'd had many problems with on my own. You rock girlfriend!

Billy

killerchan

your sig sounds condescending to your posts~ do you really think youll ever stop? im the same though ive hit 9 already! and because i also have resin dolls my total of dolls has way gone past my fathers limit!

`

im thinking of getting a storage unit to hide the new ones i get from now on D: fuu~

resin boys and vinyl girls, thats what i love!

Silverwing

Granted I'm not at 22, But I initially said I would only get one....I've fooled myself into thinking that four times... Kanu is gorgeous. I remember you telling me that you wanted her! I'm so glad you finally have her! that outfit you have her in is nosebleed inducing!

baldylox

Sigh, it's that time again.... AGAIN.

I know people give me lots of lip about me saying no more girls and I accept that I have issues turning away adorable and/or pretty girls offered to me by friends. It's a disease I tell you!

Anyhow, on to the newest additions!

First up is Umi, which means "sea" in Japanese. She's a Volks prepainted 01 head that was offered as a purchase if you bought a Volks book and used the included voucher to order her. When I first met her, I had done a trade with Scripple for her head so that Lovelily could make her own MDD girl. Lovelily kept her for a bit over a year and I got to see her whenever I visited them in NC.

But over that time, the fragile MDD body really bugged LL and caused her not to really bond with Umi completely. So after much deliberation, LL offered Umi to me for adoption about 2 months ago and I could NOT turn her down. LL was coming to visit for a doll meet so I made sure to have a brand new Obitsu 40cm body waiting for her to arrive.

Needless to say, LL was impressed with Umi's new body and set about dressing her and choosing her new wig. We had fun putting on different clothes and wigs but the wig she has on now was chosen as her default by LL. I got this wig back when I only had Manami and it's a Volks. It lost it's curls a while ago but it works well as is for Umi.

Here's a few pics of her strutting her stuff and showing off her new posability.

9666759764_eb6f299766_z.jpg

DSC_0430 by balldylox, on Flickr

9663519499_8f55872412_z.jpg

DSC_0431 by balldylox, on Flickr

I really love my little Umi, she's just adorable!

9663538071_0c08f6b718_z.jpg

DSC_0429 by balldylox, on Flickr

And number 24 is Fate Harlaown. She also has a bit of a history with me.

Her first owner who goes by Pacino here, had asked me to help repair her Fate a while ago. The poor girls spine had broken in half and since I had fixed this issue on my own Manami before, she sent me her Fate to be fixed and given a Spa treatment. You can check here for the story I did on Fate's visit:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2770

After she got Fate back, she kept her for a bit but had to move soon afterwards and had to sell her girls. I wound up adopting Hitomi from Pacino at that time, but I also really wanted her Fate too. I had secretly liked Fate for a while but never tried to go after one before. But I ended up not being able to get her due to lack of funds. So Fate went to Waha and Hitomi came to me.

About a year went by and Waha and I were talking late one night in chat. He mentioned that he had gone thru a lot of changes with Fates look and nothing seemed to be clicking with her. He explained it to me and when I told him about how I had her here before, he had totally forgotten about that fact. He also forgot that Hitomi was her sister before too. So after more talking, we worked out a layaway plan for Fate's head and eyes.

Since I had time to pay her off, I also needed time to find her a body. My oldest and best enabler Mitsuki was able to hook me up with a body and it was too funny to find out that the body she had for me was a DDII M-bust.... with a broken spine. I had to repair that along with her neck and knees and then buy vinyl feet to go over the skeleton parts but the body was cheap and well worth the work I had to do to it.

Fate arrived 2 days before Umi did so basically these two arrived at the same time, even tho several months between them passed due to the layaway and other stuff. So Fate was able to not only get back onto a DDII M-bust body that had a spinal repair, she was able to be sisters with Hitomi again!

Her wig came with Mari when I adopted her and it just seems to work out really well on her. She's keeping her default eyes because they're red and look really good in her. Here's some photos of her:

9682551030_56752544d6_z.jpg

DSC_0423 by balldylox, on Flickr

9679300259_8de7f4b46f_z.jpg

DSC_0425 by balldylox, on Flickr

Fate's a lovely girl and I just adore her.

9679286473_2faacee48c_z.jpg

DSC_0427 by balldylox, on Flickr

So there you have it! Some long and involved stories but that's a big part of these two's charm for me. Looking at them reminds me of the friends that helped me get them and the times we've had even before they were mine.

Thanks again to Lovelily and Waha for allowing me to adopt these two girls!

Billy

Silverwing
It's a disease I tell you!

BEST DISEASE EVER!!

I've said it before, but congrats on your two newest. Faye is beautiful.

bananapanda

Congrats on your two new girls! They're both adorable. I especially love Fate and I love the wig you chose for Umi

What are you going to do when you run out of room! lol

baldylox
It's a disease I tell you!

BEST DISEASE EVER!!

I've said it before, but congrats on your two newest. Faye is beautiful.

Ha ha! It's a fun one for sure. And thank you! I'm happy you like Faye.

Congrats on your two new girls! They're both adorable. I especially love Fate and I love the wig you chose for Umi

What are you going to do when you run out of room! lol

Thank you very much! I actually didn't choose Umi's wig, her Mom did.

As for what I'll do once I run out of room for them in my bedroom.... truthfully I'll probably either clear out the spare bedroom and make display space there for them or I'll clear out some of my toys form the computer room and have them in there. Those are the only other places I could put them.

Billy