The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

Dollfie Dream USA and Japan Still no restock for months!

still_doll+vk
But I think VolksUSA still has HDD-06 / Eyeholes Closed / (Soft Head Cap) in stock?

http://www.volksusa.com/hdd06ecs.html

i dont even know what's the use of the closed eye-head, all i really like to know is the open-ddh-06 head

you are born not because you have a purpose in this world, you are born because you are special to someone!

[*]Seeu vocaloid dollfie

[*]Taiwan Hetalia dollfie

Kumi

The easiest use is to cut the eyes open.

You know, the motto of Volks is "We seek creativity" so please show some

Nekopon

i dont even know what's the use of the closed eye-head, all i really like to know is the open-ddh-06 head

The easiest use is to cut the eyes open.

You know, the motto of Volks is "We seek creativity" so please show some

Yes, that'd be the way to do it.

Here's a tutorial for you: http://tilltroll.robmeerman.co.uk/?p=577

You may want to follow this blogger, they just got a DDH-06 and is planning to cut open has well: http://mtdolls.com/2012/06/14/arrival-dd-06-option-head/

zakka

neat stuff

Edited by Guest

Kumi
I'm really nervous about opening the eyes though!

No reason. X-acto knife and a bit of patience and after five minutes You're done

You will be doing the same thing someone is doing at the factory, because all DD heads are cast as closed-eyes. There are grooves around the eyes to guide the knife.

denaliwind
I'm really nervous about opening the eyes though!

No reason. X-acto knife and a bit of patience and after five minutes You're done

You will be doing the same thing someone is doing at the factory, because all DD heads are cast as closed-eyes. There are grooves around the eyes to guide the knife.

Oh wow! Good to know!

Sounds much easier then a BJD.

Ara

I wish I could take this route too (getting a closed eyed head and open it).

Sadly I'm not allowed to buy from Volks USA (being the horrible European person I am =_=) so I have to wait if Japan gets something in-stock again.

ZZ0WsD1.jpg

Kumi

Most of my DD-related buys are from Volks USA and I'm on this side of pond as well

There are many people who will help You, acting as proxy or hosting a group orders.

Ara

@Kumi:

That's why I am here

I know about GOs on BJD boards and also dealers that help you with BJD-related stuff, but even after years Volks is still a bit of a mystery to me, at least in the DD area. All the stuff I got from Volks was second hand, it's the first time I actually have the desire to buy from them directly.

Not to mention the fact that they won't mark down packages.

Edited by Guest

ZZ0WsD1.jpg

laces

Fellow Europeaner here too Ara, wish Volks USA would let us order from them! >

Nekopon

If anyone needs help with ordering from VolksUSA, please feel free to PM me.

Ara

I'll gladly message you Nekopon as soon as I'm able to do so...is there a 20 posts limit to being able to send messages too? Or am I missing something in the rules?

ZZ0WsD1.jpg

Nekopon
I'll gladly message you Nekopon as soon as I'm able to do so...is there a 20 posts limit to being able to send messages too? Or am I missing something in the rules?

I'm starting a GO thread in a sec, no sweat.

laces

Thanks Nekopon, unfortunately can't view the thread, off to read the rules to see how many posts I need to access that forum... ^^;

Nekopon
Thanks Nekopon, unfortunately can't view the thread, off to read the rules to see how many posts I need to access that forum... ^^;

Just 20. Almost there!

DefectiveAngel

Wow I have no idea how much stuff the US site was sold out of until I went to place just a general order of some DD option parts I needed.

I guess with the recent releases of Lucy and Mariko the WS option hands are wiped out. T_T At least everything I tried to get and wanted was sold out.

My WS girls will just have to wait on their different hands they need, at least I managed to grab a few hands for my NS girls.

Ultimaknight

Decided when I preordered Saber Alter to make a separate order for WS option hands then. Figured be good idea to get them then before rush for parts came along. Guess that was a good decision considering how long been out of stuff.

On side note - All of their production is probably being put into getting out the rest of the Saber orders. Think they underestimated her appeal and that playing a factor in some of these other delays.

Crystaltiger

I do hope they restock soon. I was planning on saving up for a base body to start a custom. Oh well. But I wonder why they still have the add to cart option up on the base body. When other things are sold out that option goes away.

waha
MDD III body will be sold soon btw

Where can I find out more about this?

Only details about it is from the upcoming Dolpa. They'll sell it in pieces just like DDS/etc. I think for a full MDD3 body without hands it's... 26700yen plus tax. No idea when it'll actually be available from their webstore.

I do hope they restock soon. I was planning on saving up for a base body to start a custom. Oh well. But I wonder why they still have the add to cart option up on the base body. When other things are sold out that option goes away.

They remove the option for items they know they won't get any more of. Ie, limited stuff.

JChiibs
MDD III body will be sold soon btw

Where can I find out more about this?

Only details about it is from the upcoming Dolpa. They'll sell it in pieces just like DDS/etc. I think for a full MDD3 body without hands it's... 26700yen plus tax. No idea when it'll actually be available from their webstore.

Thank you very much! Although they will be more expensive than the current MDD, I'm actually happy that the will sell them the way that they do the DDS so that if for some reason replacement pieces are needed they will be easy to obtain. Does anyone know yet about the poseability of the MDDIII or what changes they have made to the body?

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Kumi

MDDparts.jpg

Looking at this picture they probably scaled down the DD/DDS frame to the MDD size.

So we can expect similar mobility.

And hopefully no cracks

Edited by Guest

mitsuki

White skin DDS parts being available is also really nice.