The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Testament

Charge and recharge, shipping and reshipping and double reshipping... never used a proxy, the price goes so up it kills my mood.

Then you must add shipping to italy that are now insane, first for covid situation, NOW for Alitalia goes out of business and everything goes by DHL worldwide that is... overkill. They charge their fees for paying tax upfront (23 € VS 2€ when local postal service took care of it) and 3000 yen shipping... I don't want my item in 3 labor days, I want to pay less XD.

Also tax...

Frack...

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

ragnamuffin

Yeah, Japan Post is not shipping to a lot of countries now and as an individual I can’t get competitive rates for DHL, so it’s just a pipe dream until international mail service resumes 😔

zaada

I used buyee but found them pricey and switched to zenmarket and am finding them pretty good.  The seller selling that blank k head over prices everything imo. But I think they are on instagram and they say they ship overseas so might be able to buy direct through there. 

zaada

Sharing pictures I took today with my friend after I got this mini dnd set in the mail 🥰 I custom asked for the scale but the paper things are a little off so I'll have to redo them myself at some point.

Need to get a mini d20 now thank you Sorrell (not sure if her owner is on here but they shared a link to some on my insta!)

20211115_120816.jpg

20211115_120849.jpg

20211115_120836.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

POMNYAN

Saw someone was interested in a type K head! I have one I'm willing to trade for a type N or O head or sell maybe...she's blank rn bc I didn't really like her faceup but i planned to give her one later. I can leave her blank though if you'd like

POMNYAN
1 minute ago, POMNYAN said:

Saw someone was interested in a type K head! I have one I'm willing to trade for a type N or O head or sell maybe...she's blank rn bc I didn't really like her faceup but i planned to give her one later. I can leave her blank though if you'd like

I'd rlly prefer a trade though ^^;;

eevee
4 hours ago, zaada said:

Sharing pictures I took today with my friend after I got this mini dnd set in the mail 🥰 I custom asked for the scale but the paper things are a little off so I'll have to redo them myself at some point.

Need to get a mini d20 now thank you Sorrell (not sure if her owner is on here but they shared a link to some on my insta!)

20211115_120816.jpg

20211115_120849.jpg

20211115_120836.jpg

omg nice props!! dnd set is sick

• Like 1

zaada

@POMNYAN

I was interested in a specific K girl head.

And I think someone else was interested in one in tan. You can always search the thread to see who. I can't remember haha 

zaada
5 hours ago, eevee said:

omg nice props!! dnd set is sick

@eevee Thank you! I ordered it from etsy. Its so hard getting things for AP scale! They're such an odd size.

I need some good prop recommendations! I thought about getting some American girl stuff but some of it is pricey and plastic looking.

zaada

20211116_080759.jpg.c2f0bbc0286e37c62ee32b77398b5143.jpg

20211116_080818.jpg.24c3713d77cb5f3602538a32b64b6986.jpg

It's super cute that it opens and closes. I might fix magnets in the doors so I can safely keep the paper props inside. Oh and a handle on top might be cute so the doll can carry it. I'm not very good at wood working though hahaha

MrFjmg03
6 minutes ago, samseramsamsam said:

So, remember when I said, no new dolls (LIKE EVERR) - and then I was in a bad mood this afternoon and simply wanted to look and

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1181885743&ref=list&keyword=Vmf50&lang=en&deviceId=1

... Tldr, I ordered another one 😅

Congratulations!!!

You are so lucky. I literally been hunting down for that head sculpt everyday on Mandrake and I was not able to find her. I checked yesterday and I didn’t see her listed. She was so meant for you. Congratulations she is gorgeous :)

Rneiro
1 minute ago, samseramsamsam said:

So, remember when I said, no new dolls (LIKE EVERR) - and then I was in a bad mood this afternoon and simply wanted to look and

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1181885743&ref=list&keyword=Vmf50&lang=en&deviceId=1

... Tldr, I ordered another one 😅

My time will come for my first AP doll. You know, once I have the money for one with a painted face like Misa’s or Tsubasa’s. I hope they release another AP with a faceup closer to Misa or Tsubasa. It would be even better if they came in tan or super white (depending on the design) so I can diversify the colors of my dolls! 

To be honest, I wasn’t a fan of Emmy although she and Misa’s head sculpts were the same. Emmy was too cutesy and innocent-looking for me. 

While Misa’s look was subtle and seductive (and I love her pink hime cut hair)!

Shockingly, I don’t like how Chica looks (tan type-J) but I do like Komugi and Reana's (pronounced like Rihanna, the singer) faceups almost as much.

samseramsamsam
1 hour ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Congratulations!!!

You are so lucky. I literally been hunting down for that head sculpt everyday on Mandrake and I was not able to find her. I checked yesterday and I didn’t see her listed. She was so meant for you. Congratulations she is gorgeous :)

Hehehe thanks 😉

Try Vmf50 as search term, that's how I found her. And/or Yamato. 

1 hour ago, Rneiro said:

My time will come for my first AP doll. You know, once I have the money for one with a painted face like Misa’s or Tsubasa’s. I hope they release another AP with a faceup closer to Misa or Tsubasa. It would be even better if they came in tan or super white (depending on the design) so I can diversify the colors of my dolls! 

To be honest, I wasn’t a fan of Emmy although she and Misa’s head sculpts were the same. Emmy was too cutesy and innocent-looking for me. 

While Misa’s look was subtle and seductive (and I love her pink hime cut hair)(...) 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 😉

Tbh, maybe I'll give the body to my 50-04,which is the Ellie sculpt - as cute as it gets 😅

• Like 1

Rneiro
50 minutes ago, samseramsamsam said:

Hehehe thanks 😉

Try Vmf50 as search term, that's how I found her. And/or Yamato. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 😉

Tbh, maybe I'll give the body to my 50-04,which is the Ellie sculpt - as cute as it gets 😅

Perhaps it’ll be next year or so.. I hope. Then again, some of my dolls don’t have proper outfits, wigs or heads with faceups (like my Obitsu 65 male and my unnamed Dollfie Dream), so I can forget adding another doll to my family until everybody’s settled.

Here, have some search terms!

オビツ (Obitsu)

オビツドール (Obitsu doll)

オビツ48 (Obitsu48)

オビツ 48 (Obitsu 48)

オビツ50 (Obitsu50)

オビツ 50 (Obitsu 50)

オビツボディ(Obitsu body)

アゾン (Azone)

ボディ (Body)

やまと (Yamato)

パーツ (Parts)

ドール (Doll)

1/3 (pertaining to scale)

vmf50

Angel Philia

Quarantotto

Parabox

For example, オビツ + 48 + ボディ = オビツ48ボディ or オビツ48 ボディ

• Like 1

MrFjmg03

Thanks to @POMNYAN I just became the owner of this beautiful Angelphilia type K head. God willing I will get her home next week. Finally I will own every AP sculpt I truly love. Now time to save to get her a body. Hopefully mid next year lol

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 4

samseramsamsam
19 hours ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Thanks to @POMNYAN I just became the owner of this beautiful Angelphilia type K head. God willing I will get her home next week. Finally I will own every AP sculpt I truly love. Now time to save to get her a body. Hopefully mid next year lol

77EF0244-4263-4EC4-8F2B-534461D75EDF.jpeg

91964C58-2598-4560-8A89-FEA6EDF2CF48.jpeg

5A1FE98B-2C55-415D-8B5D-E8FC4D0064B5.jpeg

Ooh congrats, mine is on the way 😉

Maybe a cheap in-between body?( Hm, while I have two Obitsu heads on cheap "Tupursum" bodies, I'd think these too burly for an AP head.) 

• Like 1

Akito

Winter is coming and I finally managed to create this vision that I had immediately when I bought this fake fur.

spacer.png

And same with H3 bust

spacer.png

• Like 3

samseramsamsam

New girl arrived today 🎉

Angel Philia Karura (Carla). I love the faceup!

Being from the Dollcore line, she has a different body type than my other AP (lacking the expressed 'thunder thighs' and round bottom), but still is beautiful 😊 and no 'soft skin' this time, making handling easier. 

I knitted a nightie this time by simply making the lace panel much longer 😉

IMG_20211129_113228.jpg

IMG_20211129_113214.jpg

IMG_20211129_113204.jpg

IMG_20211129_113144_480.jpg

IMG_20211129_111617.jpg

IMG_20211129_112123.jpg

• Like 3

Rneiro
12 hours ago, samseramsamsam said:

New girl arrived today 🎉

Angel Philia Karura (Carla). I love the faceup!

Being from the Dollcore line, she has a different body type than my other AP (lacking the expressed 'thunder thighs' and round bottom), but still is beautiful 😊 and no 'soft skin' this time, making handling easier. 

I knitted a nightie this time by simply making the lace panel much longer 😉

IMG_20211129_113228.jpg

IMG_20211129_113214.jpg

IMG_20211129_113204.jpg

IMG_20211129_113144_480.jpg

IMG_20211129_111617.jpg

IMG_20211129_112123.jpg

The color.. Aren’t you worried about it staining your new lady wine red? Then again, she doesn’t have AP soft skin and may not have it on for long periods of time.

Edit: I saw Carla still available after an abnormal amount of time. Usually, VMF50/AP dolls are purchased as fast as they are posted to Mandarake.

Edited by Rneiro

Rneiro

@MrFjmg03 Hey you!

Abuelita popped up in my head when I saw your username. I want to see her in a Mrs. Claus costume for Christmas!

Perhaps she could be my Obitsu dolls' unofficial official grandmother for roleplaying purposes or just for fun. Sudden? Unexpected? I am in a good mood today.

samseramsamsam
18 minutes ago, Rneiro said:

The color.. Aren’t you worried about it staining your new lady wine red? Then again, she doesn’t have AP soft skin and may not have it on for long periods of time.

So far, no thread has ever stained any doll 😊 it's a cotton crochet thread and 'mercenerised', which also makes staining unlikely. I'll wash it once I finished another. I had a dark violet on my Leviathan, and it didn't stain at all (I have a black knitted dress on a white resin doll, everything fine, but sock yarn I mostly prewash the garment). 

11 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

@samseramsamsam CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is so beautiful. I’m super jealous and envious that you saw her first lol 

She looks awesome on that outfit :)

Thank you! I feel nearly sorry. Very nearly 😉

I admit, the knitting is most of the fun for me XD