The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Testament

AP thighs are designed to fit only 48cm legs as far as I know.

For the rest, sorry, I don't own any azo2 body.

Beautiful wig!

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

zaada
15 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Then again, I want Succubus-chan to keep the curvaceousness of her AZO2 torso. I could change her rock-hard AZO2 thighs to AP soft skin ones. It’d be a lot less expensive than buying both a torso and thighs.

Which AP thighs are compatible with an AZO2 torso? Any ideas? And would I have to shave her leg sticks down to 48cm for the thighs to fit? That may be a deal-breaker. I can’t pose her with her current thighs! The curvier her thighs, the better.

I want her to be able to bend down, move and stretch without something coming loose. She’s an athlete! Also, you all should see her with her new wig! She’s so cute..

Here is Succubus-chan with her new wig! It looks plum-colored, I think. There is some white hair mixed in, but I don’t think it can be seen from here.

I’ve had it for a little while now. It came in my last Mandarake shipment but I refused to use it (I’m paranoid about staining) even with a wig cap.

I usually increase the brightness and contrast of my images before posting them. Maybe later.. But she is not yellowed! It’s just because I have a warm light bulb.

Here is the robed version:

FADEE5F7-A869-49A7-B486-2E2AE6DD739E.jpeg.1f648d47809a6c5d562a91aba9bf3354.jpeg
And here is the unrobed (aka bare) version:

3F73C993-BC1B-440A-A25A-28822B906034.jpeg.5a0cc4ec8c118239cddecab8d0733aad.jpeg

Pretty sure the thighs fitting with out shaving is no issue. It's just the shins where the length is so you couldn't switch them out unless you shave the pegs down. Theres definitely been talk about it in this thread or doa if you search.

Testament

Coming soon. Finally trying a fullset kimono:

AM-JKLWdpz2Qg6TsoQg4ZHM_uJUzvYmyNP0jrhuc

AM-JKLXcz2-zklomcK-ww85Tole2T5Lcr0gAe2d7

• Like 4

Rneiro
On 10/31/2021 at 7:09 AM, zaada said:

Although Faithz mark up the prices a bit, its a good option if you need a layaway. 

@Rneiro So I know you have a few sort of hybrid dolls, are you looking at a pure AP doll? I ask because I have decided to limit my AP collection when I get my hands on it (its waiting for me in the states, and I've impulsively bought too many). Do you have a preference on condition? Is it just a body you want or a full doll? If a doll, what sculpts? 

Oh shoot. I just saw this! I’ll get back to you (if the offer is still on the table) after I finish my homework!

zaada
On 11/8/2021 at 6:00 AM, Rneiro said:

Oh shoot. I just saw this! I’ll get back to you (if the offer is still on the table) after I finish my homework!

Yeah, just let me know what you're looking for. 

monkeypizzasonic
23 minutes ago, zaada said:

Yeah, just let me know what you're looking for. 

Which ones do you have avaliable?

zaada
Just now, monkeypizzasonic said:

Which ones do you have avaliable?

Not really sure what I want to get rid of, I have most sculpts. But just wanted to know what they were looking for to see if I can help them out since they've been looking for a while :) 

Rneiro
1 hour ago, zaada said:

Not really sure what I want to get rid of, I have most sculpts. But just wanted to know what they were looking for to see if I can help them out since they've been looking for a while :) 

I am hoping for a tan/brown skin AP doll to add to my collection. She must be a pure AP.

It would be nice if she came with a closed-mouth head like J or M (preferably painted, but I think that is asking too much) and includes most body parts. I may replace the bust depending on its size and design.

I recently pre-ordered a new laptop, so I may not be able to pay in full immediately. Aside from a DD to DDdy conversion mini-project that I may or may not do thanks to the above fact..

In other news, I posted edited pictures of Succubus-chan/Suzuka on Instagram today!

B1044E39-6C24-44A7-A034-1DF290302786.jpeg.4411cd5fa0548e16e16a8da69edc8c29.jpeg02068B7E-F278-41AD-93A1-E6C448798980.jpeg.986577d57977a7063f5d68a91f721ac9.jpeg

MrFjmg03
On 11/8/2021 at 6:45 PM, zaada said:

That’s so cool and you are so lucky you have almost every AP sculpt. I only have H, M, N, O, and J in tan skin. I’m only missing the type K from the AP sculpts I really like. I saw a tan K head for sale on eBay at a very good price a few months ago unfortunately I didn’t have the money back then.

I hope you share your girls as soon as you get them. I love seeing pictures of all the sexy and cute AP girls 😛

This is Galaxia my first AP girl and the one that started all my AP craziness. I put her together in parts 😛 her skeleton frame is different from her tan outer parts.

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

What's on everyone else's wishlist?

I'd really like a tan type-J girl someday. And maybe another type-B body in tan as well.

Testament

In mine there are Yuuna's and Kumi's heads.

AP000040_001.jpg 02015349355.jpg

Also a lot of wrists and necks.

• Like 1

Bellatrix
31 minutes ago, Testament said:

In mine there are Yuuna's and Kumi's heads.

AP000040_001.jpg 02015349355.jpg

Also a lot of wrists and necks.

Same here ^_^ especially Kumi, she is so cute.

If @zaada is planning to sell a Kumi and the people above me do not want her, I'd like to take her if the price is good <3 

I'd love to repaint her, so I'll also be happy to just do it on commission if the new owner wants to give her a fresh look 😄

Edited by Bellatrix

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Bellatrix

Speaking of custom AP's, I wanted to share what I have just done on a Sayo face-up that was just commissioned to me <3

I have painted another one that I didn't get around to post on social media yet, so if you guys are curious I can take a couple pics to show you <3 

I the meantime I hope you like this one! (her mismatching eye colour was done on purpose btw ahah)

"Whatcha looking at. // Let me judge you in silence."

8fd726f3-59f8-4740-a1a5-b7c67c7e0163.jpg

039ea620-d26c-4f90-aabf-08a59fb2eda6.jpg

Edited by Bellatrix
Added her favorite quote(s)
  • Like 1

Rneiro
23 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Speaking of custom AP's, I wanted to share what I have just done on a Sayo face-up that was just commissioned to me <3

I have painted another one that I didn't get around to post on social media yet, so if you guys are curious I can take a couple pics to show you <3 

I the meantime I hope you like this one! (her mismatching eye colour was done on purpose btw ahah)

"Whatcha looking at. // Let me judge you in silence."

8fd726f3-59f8-4740-a1a5-b7c67c7e0163.jpg

039ea620-d26c-4f90-aabf-08a59fb2eda6.jpg

I didn’t know you did faceups! I mismatched Suzuka’s eyes too. I got bored of my dolls having matching eyes. One eye is pink and the other is purple. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

zaada

@Rneiro Faithz just opened up orders for tanned Ellie, might be worth getting her on layway if you're looking for a tan girl. Could always trade the head. I have a tan N type I was thinking about parting with, but until I'm in the states I won't have exact information on the condition! I've been sending my dolly mail there preemptively.
@Testament, if you're still looking for an N type (thats what Yuuna is I believe) I'll also let you know.

@Bellatrix Unfortunately Kumi is my absolute favourite sculpt T-T I only managed to get her because someone decided they couldn't bond. Since she's new they are bound to release her sculpt again sometime soon and her head separately at some point. Hopefully soon since they just announced stand alone body orders. I'm keeping my eyes peeled, because I honestly want a twin. She's just too pretty.

Pretty much I have ended up with too many dolls and I know I'll be interested in passing on an tan N girl, I have a K but atm she's been spoken for and probably wanting to trade type O and Q heads for maybe an L. Pretty much I bought a doll, then another, then another and then someone's collection and was like this is probably too many hahahaha Not to mention all the random parts. 

Bellatrix
7 minutes ago, Rneiro said:

I didn’t know you did faceups! I mismatched Suzuka’s eyes too. I got bored of my dolls having matching eyes. One eye is pink and the other is purple. 

I do! And AP's are damn fun to paint. The only issue is with the fake eyelashes, which are a nightmare to glue in those tiny sockets. Other than this, I love painting them to bits.

I have attached below a couple more pics I have just taken(sorry for the bad quality!) of the other Sayo I recently painted, which is my own one.

I hope you'll like her <3 

5c6f00ff-3217-4685-b8fe-079fb2d24425.jpg

aeb3210d-f5d5-45bc-abf7-1ed4d773b525.jpg

c9033c57-9146-4b14-a0d6-745dcbea2727.jpg

• Like 3

zaada

In other news I've been making my girl a wig! I will share photos when it is done, it's my first attempt but so far I'm proud. Has anyone else tried their hand at wig making? Personally sewing the wig cap was the hardest part for me T-T

Bellatrix
6 minutes ago, zaada said:

Unfortunately Kumi is my absolute favourite sculpt T-T I only managed to get her because someone decided they couldn't bond. Since she's new they are bound to release her sculpt again sometime soon and her head separately at some point. Hopefully soon since they just announced stand alone body orders. I'm keeping my eyes peeled, because I honestly want a twin. She's just too pretty.

No problem, I totally agree with you! If you decide you want her to have a new face-up, please keep me in mind! The main reason I want her is to express the potentially that see in the sculpt, which I believe is not fully captured in the company's face up (in my opinion, as I usually like resin BJD looks better!)

Just now, zaada said:

In other news I've been making my girl a wig! I will share photos when it is done, it's my first attempt but so far I'm proud. Has anyone else tried their hand at wig making? Personally sewing the wig cap was the hardest part for me T-T

No, I haven't! But I know of a couple people who did. There are tons of videos on youtube, have you been following a tutorial? ^^

Edited by Bellatrix
  • Like 1

Rneiro

@zaada To be honest, I don’t like Elle because she's a little girl/underaged but has mature body parts. It creeps me out. 

zaada
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

No problem, I totally agree with you! If you decide you want her to have a new face-up, please keep me in mind! The main reason I want her is to express the potentially that see in the sculpt, which I believe is not fully captured in the company's face up (in my opinion, as I usually like resin BJD looks better!)

Yeah tbh her default faceup isn't that great. Like they advertised her goth but gave her ginger brows?????????????  It'll probably be half a year until i get to see her in person but I'll keep you in mind!

• Like 1

zaada
1 minute ago, Rneiro said:

@zaada To be honest, I don’t like Elle because she's a little girl/underaged but has mature body parts. It creeps me out. 

That's fair enough, she definitely has a young anime face. But people are always after her tan head so it would be an easy trade. I would have traded you a bigger bust for hers if I had my doll stuff T-T I want to make a tan muscle girl, got the B type abs, but I need a smaller chest. 

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

What's on everyone else's wishlist?

I'd really like a tan type-J girl someday. And maybe another type-B body in tan as well.

Waiting impatiently for normal feet and the Type-C1 bust in whitey. Tommy said he’d be getting a shipment in at the end of October, but it must have been delayed because I didn’t see them for sale.

Rneiro
23 minutes ago, zaada said:

That's fair enough, she definitely has a young anime face. But people are always after her tan head so it would be an easy trade. I would have traded you a bigger bust for hers if I had my doll stuff T-T I want to make a tan muscle girl, got the B type abs, but I need a smaller chest. 

-sigh-

I do not have the money to put a new doll on layaway. I’d be better off purchasing a beat-up AP or Obitsu48 secondhand and parting it out or building a doll piece-by-piece like I did Suzuka. Oh well.. Who knows when that’ll be? I've already gotten myself in trouble with ultra-expensive shipping when I sold internationally. 

Perhaps I could clean up and sell my spare stock Obitsu/Parabox parts nationally to make money for a pure AP I actually like.

P.S. I am sorry if I sound rude, snappy and/or stand-offish. I’m getting my COVID-19 booster shot at 2 PM/1400 today and am extremely nervous!

zaada

@Bellatrix  sorry I missed your wig comment! I'm using human hair, there aren't any bjd sized wig tutorials (at least I've found) that work with it so it's been a bit of a challenge.  Especially the parting, as you make it by putting the weft in the opposite direction and flipping the hair over (at least in the tutorials I've seen) - human hair isn't as fine as wool so lm struggling to get it to sit. I think ill try wool next time. 

It's obviously not cut/styled but I finished all the wefts T-T I've left her with cling wrap pressing the hair down for the night so I hope by morning it'll be sitting much better and she'll look less like she crawled out of bed.

20211111_183026.jpg.f1021322e70411b164031d13d50307f5.jpg

@MrFjmg03 I missed your comment too ! I'm sorry. Yeah I went on a bit of a spree and now my wallet is a bit sad 😂 but I think I bought too many because it's easy to buy things when you don't get to see them. I don't feel content with my doll collection when it's not in my hands T-T I really like H too! I was lucky to get her blank head in a bulk buy.  Not sure what style I want to go for but she's on my to keep list.

@Rneiro nah it's all good. I hope your booster goes well and you're keeping safe.  I understand.  I have a bunch of tan parts to do the same. 

Edited by zaada
Typos