The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

zaada
4 hours ago, dunceclown said:

Quick newbie question! I want to switch out my girls torso part, but I'm not sure to do it! I assume you can just pull the legs off after heating it up a bit, but having confirmation would be nice (and any tips!) thanks in advance!

I've never had to heat my girl up to swap her parts out, but maybe it depends on the parts you have. Not all parts work together though, so keep that in mind.

dunceclown
17 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Yes, heat up the lower part of the torso and pull the legs out of the waist part, then gently push the waist part into the torso so you can pull the torso off. @K-2 has a really good tutorial on how to do this on Den of Angels.

This is easier to do with an AP torso than an Obitsu torso because the openings are larger and the skin is softer on the AP, but you don’t have to worry about the heat potentially ruining the blushing on a stock Obitsu part.

Thank you so much! Surgery was successful! 

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, dunceclown said:

Thank you so much! Surgery was successful! 

Glad it worked out for you! Congrats.

simsimmerton77
On 9/21/2021 at 11:16 AM, XOHimitsuOX said:

My girl testing out her new camping chair :) 

DSC04524.JPG

Wanted to tell you how much I love this picture.  Been meaning to reply for a while now.  Great photo, super cute!!!!

• Like 1

zaada

The only thing this outfit is good for. FNAF cosplay 

• Haha 1

Yumeiro

Stop hating on the kigurumi!! 😆
Even if it's cugly and bulky. I kinda want the white bear one too

It could also work as a Robbie (silent hill) cosplay..?

• Haha 2

Testament

Everytime I see it on mandarake for 5000 yen I'm almost tempted, but then I realize how huge and... strange it is XD. So no.

Edited by Testament
  • Haha 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Rneiro

Fully blushed AP bodies are up on RealArtProject until 11/14/21! They are 46,800 JPY but come without heads.. Perhaps they’ll cost a bit less on Mandarake when or if they appear. They are also on FaithZ.

Testament

You can buy a full body + head with that price on mandarake...

Rneiro
3 hours ago, Testament said:

You can buy a full body + head with that price on mandarake...

I know.. I also didn’t mention that I have been told that before. Eheh

I feel like I’ve been running back and forth between here and Den of Angels with news. I still have yet to announce the release of Obitsu 50-07 (Manatsu) on the thread I started.

monkeypizzasonic

If they had a tan or type-b body up I'd be more tempted, but I'm good on bodies for right now.

Rneiro

I’d be a lot more open to purchasing a body like this in a different skin color if they were still available for purchase.

When will I be able to buy my first AP? -sigh-

I’m broke anyway..

zaada
On 10/27/2021 at 7:32 PM, Yumeiro said:

Stop hating on the kigurumi!! 😆
Even if it's cugly and bulky. I kinda want the white bear one too

It could also work as a Robbie (silent hill) cosplay..?

Hahahaha the level of bulk is unreal. But tbh the quality is shoddy. Its hard to get on, one of the feet looks like its been sewn the wrong way. I had to take off her hands to get her in it. Overall its such a particular outfit too, I can't see myself getting that much use out of it. Also there is a bear one? I haven't seen it. Please share photos!

On 10/27/2021 at 8:43 PM, Testament said:

Everytime I see it on mandarake for 5000 yen I'm almost tempted, but then I realize how huge and... strange it is XD. So no.

Yes the level of stuffing in the legs is utterly unreal.

spacer.png

Edited by zaada
fixing up my post
  • Like 1

zaada
On 10/29/2021 at 1:05 PM, Rneiro said:

I’d be a lot more open to purchasing a body like this in a different skin color if they were still available for purchase.

When will I be able to buy my first AP? -sigh-

I’m broke anyway..

Although Faithz mark up the prices a bit, its a good option if you need a layaway. 

@Rneiro So I know you have a few sort of hybrid dolls, are you looking at a pure AP doll? I ask because I have decided to limit my AP collection when I get my hands on it (its waiting for me in the states, and I've impulsively bought too many). Do you have a preference on condition? Is it just a body you want or a full doll? If a doll, what sculpts? 

Edited by zaada

Yumeiro

@zaada
Bear:
yagZiAY.jpg

Hm, now I gotta check mine out... I don't remember anything wrong with it.
I think it's solid work, but I don't like the fabric! It feels just as worn out as it looks...
But yeah, I don't see myself getting much use out of it. I will take a second look at it though!

Edit:
No, nothing wrong on my end 🤔 It lines up well
dZZhlGS.jpg

Edited by Yumeiro
  • Thanks 1

Rneiro

As much as I like creating hybrids, the AP-AZO2 part arrangement is not working out! Her thigh joints come loose from her abdomen when I pose her. She can’t even move without something coming loose.

So, I am considering changing her thighs and abdomen from AZO2 to AP. Which AP parts are compatible with the C4 bust?

Succubus-chan has the bouncing bewbs on the left:

85E91018-F463-4E4C-9090-1300816DA111.jpeg.e13498883379680afd812ed7bdc53aec.jpeg

I think I’m going to name her Suzuki or Suzune. I like Suzuki more.

XOHimitsuOX

Made Zireael, Ciri's sword from the Witcher. Still need to finish the sheath, but somebody is impatient.

DSC04599.JPG

DSC04650.JPG

DSC04654.JPG

• Like 5

zaada
14 hours ago, Yumeiro said:

@zaada
Bear:
yagZiAY.jpg

Hm, now I gotta check mine out... I don't remember anything wrong with it.
I think it's solid work, but I don't like the fabric! It feels just as worn out as it looks...
But yeah, I don't see myself getting much use out of it. I will take a second look at it though!

Edit:
No, nothing wrong on my end 🤔 It lines up well
dZZhlGS.jpg

Maybe I just got a dodgy one. I just found it a bit of a pain to dress her in. I personally like the fabric haha, I think it would make a good coat, especially for decora/harajuku fashion.

The bear is a bit cute. I haven't seen it for sale though, so must be relatively rare.

monkeypizzasonic
8 hours ago, Rneiro said:

As much as I like creating hybrids, the AP-AZO2 part arrangement is not working out! Her thigh joints come loose from her abdomen when I pose her. She can’t even move without something coming loose.

So, I am considering changing her thighs and abdomen from AZO2 to AP. Which AP parts are compatible with the C4 bust?

Succubus-chan has the bouncing bewbs on the left:

85E91018-F463-4E4C-9090-1300816DA111.jpeg.e13498883379680afd812ed7bdc53aec.jpeg

I think I’m going to name her Suzuki or Suzune. I like Suzuki more.

Your best bet would probably be a c-type abdomen and thighs. 

Testament
19 hours ago, Yumeiro said:

Bear:
yagZiAY.jpg

IIRC it's sort of limited/ rarer version than the rabbit one...?

Rneiro
On 11/1/2021 at 9:08 AM, monkeypizzasonic said:

Your best bet would probably be a c-type abdomen and thighs. 

On 11/1/2021 at 9:20 AM, Testament said:

Yes, C-type

Then again, I want Succubus-chan to keep the curvaceousness of her AZO2 torso. I could change her rock-hard AZO2 thighs to AP soft skin ones. It’d be a lot less expensive than buying both a torso and thighs.

Which AP thighs are compatible with an AZO2 torso? Any ideas? And would I have to shave her leg sticks down to 48cm for the thighs to fit? That may be a deal-breaker. I can’t pose her with her current thighs! The curvier her thighs, the better.

I want her to be able to bend down, move and stretch without something coming loose. She’s an athlete! Also, you all should see her with her new wig! She’s so cute..

Here is Succubus-chan with her new wig! It looks plum-colored, I think. There is some white hair mixed in, but I don’t think it can be seen from here.

I’ve had it for a little while now. It came in my last Mandarake shipment but I refused to use it (I’m paranoid about staining) even with a wig cap.

I usually increase the brightness and contrast of my images before posting them. Maybe later.. But she is not yellowed! It’s just because I have a warm light bulb.

Here is the robed version:

FADEE5F7-A869-49A7-B486-2E2AE6DD739E.jpeg.1f648d47809a6c5d562a91aba9bf3354.jpeg
And here is the unrobed (aka bare) version:

3F73C993-BC1B-440A-A25A-28822B906034.jpeg.5a0cc4ec8c118239cddecab8d0733aad.jpeg

Edited by Rneiro
I added pictures of Succubus-chan and her new wig!