The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

froggy721

The Angel Philia dolls are the decendants of the Yamato VMF50s. Yamato gave each new set of parts a letter designation, Type A, Type B, Type D, etc. to Type G. For some reason they skipped "C". When Angel Philia took over and had Obitsu make new parts, they made them all "Type C" parts with each new part they added a number to the "C". So the "2" in C2 is just a part designation, not a size. It's the 2nd torso in their C series. There are "Type C" busts numbering 1-5 and "Type C" torsos numbering 1-3, all fit with the other C type parts. I would only be concerned with matching the newer Type H torso with other thighs (That's not to say it won't work, just that I haven't done it).

You should be good matching a C2 torso with C thighs.

thank you so so much!! ^___^

Marius666
belldandy made a comeback

29826888424_56e19b6b47_c.jpgBelldandy by Yokha, on Flickr

How can you share this beauty with us and only post one picture!?

More please

baldylox
30706663385_ca4a0405af_z.jpg2016-11-01_06-04-46 by Yokha, on Flickr

30072762034_3c21c38c72_z.jpgEri by Yokha, on Flickr

To me, this girl embodies everything about sexy that there is in the doll world. She is literally perfect.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Corvus

I agree. She's an absolute jaw-dropper. Great outfit, too.

Marius666

Perfection!

The outfit is sexy and fits like a glove. I love her.

Thanks for the pictures

K-2
She is literally perfect.

Except she's not mine!

I'm just stuck with...her.

Rin01.jpg

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

Except she's not mine!

Rin01.jpg

STUCK? STUCK you say???

If you're "stuck" with her then by all means, send her down to me and I'll treat her with care. And cookies.... and maybe beer if she likes that.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

yokha

Except she's not mine!

Rin01.jpg

Yeah really K-2? Shes MISA! , just send her to me and i'll take care of her like a Princess

Hmmn if I remember it right didnt you have eri as well? Where is she?

K-2

Agreed. yokha's girls are a "10+", even by AP standards.

If you're "stuck" with her then by all means, send her down to me and I'll treat her with care. And cookies.... and maybe beer if she likes that.
just send her to me and I'll take care of her like a Princess

Tempting, but I've promised her a couple more pencil dresses and she's decided to stick it out till I pay up.

Hmmn if I remember it right didn't you have eri as well? Where is she?

I do, an original Yamato OCIG Eri on a Type E body. Izzy (on the right) is a regular cast member of MADh Vinyl. But she would fall more in the "cute" category.

006.jpg

http://www.madhvinyl.com/adventures/220-241/229.html

My "Princess in Pink" is a new addition, a Rin (added G bust). Same sculpt (Type J), a little less cute and a bit more sexy.

MVSig.jpg

Amara77

So Eri, Ran,Rin, and Chica are all the same head type J right?

Is it possible to get this head in tan?

Chica comes in tan (I read, I think), but is she limited?

I need this head , but I need tan

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Corvus

Nice!

I've been interested in the new soft-skin variants. Do you find that they need any foam filler to maintain their shape? Does the thin vinyl seem durable enough for the long haul without eventually deforming or fatiguing?

K-2

I've got a Pink Drops #23 (Soft Skin) in the pipeline. Once she arrives, much reviewing and photographing will follow.

Amara77, technically all Angel Philia and RAP releases are limited. The normal procedure for purchase is for there to be an order period during which they will take orders (and your money). These order periods have a set opening and closing time but can close early if the "order quantity" is reached early. I have never been able to find out how large (or small) these releases are but closing times have been as short as hours to as long as 5+ weeks. At the time of the release/order announcement they will also usually state an approximate time of delivery (late September, December, etc.). Unlike DDs, delivery time are usually only 3-4 months from the close of the order period. Then you wait...

AP and RAP require proxies. I have been lucky enough to order several dolls directly from both of these companies through a proxy. Unfortunately I've missed more order periods than I've made and have had to resort to Yahoo Japan Auction.

MVSig.jpg

Nyx Whitestar
Nice!

I've been interested in the new soft-skin variants. Do you find that they need any foam filler to maintain their shape? Does the thin vinyl seem durable enough for the long haul without eventually deforming or fatiguing?

I don't think foam filler is needed, I didn't put anything on my Lena Soft skin is just thinner and softer, if you take care of it (not to much torsions which can alter the blush) it will be ok

Amara77 : for information, I am the official retailer for Angel Philia and Pink Drops in Europe, you can find my shop on my signature

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Corvus
Nice!

I don't think foam filler is needed, I didn't put anything on my Lena Soft skin is just thinner and softer, if you take care of it (not to much torsions which can alter the blush) it will be ok

Amara77 : for information, I am the official retailer for Angel Philia and Pink Drops in Europe, you can find my shop on my signature

Thank you!

Amara77

K-2 Thank you! I guess I'll have to keep an eye out and see if they will do another pre-order maybe I can get lucky. Ran is sold out everywhere. How often do they do pre-orders? Is it quarterly like Volks, or once a year?

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

K-2
How often do they do pre-orders? Is it quarterly like Volks, or once a year?

It's quite a bit more frequently. This is the info I could collect on 2016 (I might have missed a couple).

Angel Philia Hana Release mid-March 2016

Angel Philia Ran Spring 2016

Angel Philia Rin Sales start 18:00, July 9, 2016

Angel Philia Lena Release Date September 10, 2016

Pink Drops #19 Acceptance period: December 26, 2015 – January 24, 2016

Pink Drops #20 Alice Acceptance period: March 26, 2016 - April 24, 2016

Pink Drops #21 Lamia Spring 2016

Pink Drops #22 Erina Acceptance period: June 25, 2016 - July 24, 2016

Pink Drops #23 Kurumi Acceptance period: July 30, 2016 to August 21, 2016

Pink Drops #24 Misaki Acceptance period: September 1, 2016 to September 25, 2016

Pink Drops #25 Kokoa Pre-order Deadline: 23rd October, 2016

Pink Drops #9v2 Shizuku Pre-order Deadline: 23rd November, 2016

Between Angel Philia and Real Art Projects (Pink Drops) they put out quite a few dolls. These are the sites to keep an eye on:

http://quarantotto.biz/angelphilia/

http://realartproject.x.fc2.com/index.html

MVSig.jpg

Drizz

Does anyone happen to have pictures of the C5 bust on their girl? I am thinking about getting one for my Mako but have only found pictures of just the bust itself not on a doll

My doll clothes & accessories shop - http://www.dolldelights.com

K-2
Does anyone happen to have pictures of the C5 bust on their girl? I am thinking about getting one for my Mako but have only found pictures of just the bust itself not on a doll

Click on the link below the picture for the full size image.

MVBustChart02.jpg

Big 50cm Bust Chart

MVSig.jpg