The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Corvus

I read a comment from a Pink Drops Kiara owner that her gravity-defying bust was, for reasons known only to its designers, intended to be displayed hanging upside-down.

K-2

Kiara is frequently posed with her arms under and between her breasts, as if she's holding them up. The Type 6 has some of that up/down action too.

MVSig.jpg

yokha

for me kiara bust looks like when she laying down and her right hand was between the bust

i mean like this pose

23614331839_1baebbc500_z.jpg2015-12-26_09-59-26 by Yokha, on Flickr

Amara77

Thank you for the links! hopefully I can get my hands on one someday!

Yohka as usual your girls

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Nyx Whitestar

The new Angel Philia One Selection n°40, I'm in love with her

dsc08411.jpg

20161115.jpg

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Marius666

Wtf is up with Type C4? Those jumblies have a mind of their own. O_o

Dissing Kiara's beautiful bust is blasphemy!

As K2 said she is usually posed with her hand or arm holding her bountiful right breast up. Alternative a lying down position also makes sense, if you have ever been with a girl with very large breasts you will know what I mean

Lol you could dress her in exercise gear and pretend she is going for a jog...get it? bouncy bouncy haha

Mario

Haha it looks so odd without the posing. I can imagine if only one of my jumblies just stay upright like that.

It does intrigue me that there is busts made specifically for poses like that.

Marius666

You can get creative with her hands and that bust. Nipple pinch holding up bust

IMG_1130.JPG.9fc0a163ff027a4945b511668ff4dcc1.JPG

Corvus

Great girls, outfits, poses, and photo, as usual, Yokha.

Corvus

And, BTW...how the heck do you keep those little monsters on their feet without apparent external support? Especially in those walk walk walking poses?

yokha
Great girls, outfits, poses, and photo, as usual, Yokha.

thank you

And, BTW...how the heck do you keep those little monsters on their feet without apparent external support? Especially in those walk walk walking poses?

actually its pretty easy to make them standing without any support, their legs skeleton were really strong not like DD so with a lil bit of effort and fiddling i can make this poses, sometimes i can make them standing on one feet as well

Corvus

Thanks for the reply.

You're a braver doll-wrangler than I. I have a few pair of shoes that are pretty stable as high heels go, but even with careful posing, I'm always afraid that the girl will topple and bash her lovely faceup (two of my three vmf50s are, shall we say, rather top-heavy ). Guess I need to butch-up a bit. Your freestanding poses are inspiring, to say the least.

yokha
Thanks for the reply.

You're a braver doll-wrangler than I. I have a few pair of shoes that are pretty stable as high heels go, but even with careful posing, I'm always afraid that the girl will topple and bash her lovely faceup (two of my three vmf50s are, shall we say, rather top-heavy ). Guess I need to butch-up a bit. Your freestanding poses are inspiring, to say the least.

no, im not that brave lol i had to pay close attention to them when they are standing on hard surface, expecially on my latest post, the surface was bumpy and not smooth at all, so i have to be ready if they are falling hahaha

altho once i put eri on standing postition on the edge of my desk and then play with my phone while laying down on the bed and fall a sleep for 8 hours lol, and she still standing perfectly hahaha

Corvus

Not surprised that Eri remained standing after eight grueling hours without a stand. She'd probably still be upright after a magnitude eight earthquake with those big, flat feet of hers. Girls with high-heel feet...not so much. ^_^

yokha
Not surprised that Eri remained standing after eight grueling hours without a stand. She'd probably still be upright after a magnitude eight earthquake with those big, flat feet of hers. Girls with high-heel feet...not so much. ^_^

Let me tell you a little secret, all my girls use high heel feet and always wearing high heels

Amara77

Corvus That's my girl! I hope one day I can get her

Yohka Your girls always make me ooohhh

they are so gorgeous, and you pose them so amazingly!

What size shoes do you use for them typically?

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Drizz

Let me tell you a little secret, all my girls use high heel feet and always wearing high heels

where do you get high heel feet?

My doll clothes & accessories shop - http://www.dolldelights.com

K-2

High heel feet for your 40cm-50cm Obitsu body (Obitsu/Parabox/Azone/AP/etc.) can be found at Parabox,

Part #AC-PB-3001S for 3180yen.

http://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/40_parts.html

Angel Philia will occasionally (like most of their parts) sell high heel feet in both white skin and their tan.

These dolls' feet have a length of 6cm so look for shoes with an inner length of about 6.3cm. The Parabox versions are slightly narrower across the widest part of the foot (the ball area) and will fit in some shoes for smaller doll types (Tonner).

MVSig.jpg

K-2

In Atlanta hanging with the vinyls.

It's only a wardrobe malfunction if you didn't intend it to happen.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Edited by Guest

MVSig.jpg

Corvus

K2, your girl is a real hottie. Such a cute outfit, and it provides her bust with plenty of much-needed breathing room.

These dolls' feet have a length of 6cm so look for shoes with an inner length of about 6.3cm. The Parabox versions are slightly narrower across the widest part of the foot (the ball area) and will fit in some shoes for smaller doll types (Tonner).

Yep, I have four pair of 22" Tonner American shoes that fit the high-heel feet perfectly, though with very little room to spare for socks, unless the fabric is very thin. They're too small for my Eri's flat magnet feet.

yokha

Yohka Your girls always make me ooohhh

they are so gorgeous, and you pose them so amazingly!

What size shoes do you use for them typically?

thanks im still learning to pose them so they look more natural so im glad you like how i posed them

shoe that i use was 22" american model they fit quite snuggly but if you want this shoe to fit perfectly i recommend you got the high heel feet from parabox the are narrower than ap default heel feet and shorter.

you can get heel feet from ap retailer since on ap official website the parts sold out really fast, but if you want an alternative way to get the heel feet pretty easily you can got it from parabox, since obitsu dan ap parts was compatible with each other.