The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

K-2
armor off

Yes please!

MVSig.jpg

Nyx Whitestar

Eri is so lovely, nice pic, I love the posing ♥

Here are my 2 Lena (one was not enough xD), hope you'll like them:

31178466622_4a85cf2570_c.jpg

Inner Collection by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

And my lovely Pink Drops Marina, I think she looks great in this lolita dress by Code Noir:

30555369404_c4e8c01ffe_b.jpg

Pink Drops Marina by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Corvus

Excellent pix, Nyx. Your Lenas look so cozy, and I love your blue-haired Marina.

Speaking of Marina...

Marina%20Pink%20sm_zpstvhsdehx.jpg

yokha

Love how the soft skins makes the legs poses and looks more natural.

Corvus

Eri groovin' on her Rickenbacker bass, and Marina doing...whatever it is that Marina does.

Marina%20and%20Eri_zpsfvtjifpx.jpg

Mario
Eri groovin' on her Rickenbacker bass, and Marina doing...whatever it is that Marina does.

Marina%20and%20Eri_zpsfvtjifpx.jpg

Marina gave me some "MEMEME!" vibes. I should purchase a Marina myself to make MeMeMe chan.

Corvus

Wow. Now that you mention it, she is giving off a MeMechan kinda vibe.

Great. Now I have to start searching for a blue wig.

Misha-san

Wow, so much pretty girls in this thread! I really like the various expressions they have from extremely cute to, well, very explicit I'm still a bit confused from all the different brands mentioned in OP, so I guess I will have to go though it one more time slowly

Corvus

I haven't seen anyone here comment on the new Pink Drops #26 soft-skin girl "Marika." I have her on pre-order with an estimated March delivery date. Anyone else considering her?

018s.jpg

K-2
I'm still a bit confused from all the different brands mentioned in OP, so I guess I will have to go though it one more time slowly

I wrote another version of this a few months ago, but it probably is worth repeating.

An Incomplete Crash Course in the History of the VMF/Angel Phillia, 48/50cm Dolls.

Somewhere around 2008, Obitsu Plastic Manufacturing designs and produces their first 50cm body. This is a new design improving on the technologies of their older 55/60cm body.

Yamato Toy Corporation (known for their PVC figures) has Obitsu manufacture the first Yamato VMF50 (Variable Motion Figure). She is a licensed anime character, Minmay from the Macross Saga. Minmay used the stock Obitsu 50cm body.

Shortly thereafter (about 4 months) Yamato produces the second VMF50, the Type B body. The Type B used completely new designs for the exterior vinyls of the 50cm body. The only exterior parts from the stock body are the hands and the feet. The entire stock internal frame was used and remained unmodified.

And now we’re off to the races. Over the next few years Yamato designs and Obitsu manufactures an alphabet of body types, the Type D, Type E, Type F, Type G, and finally the Type A, used in the first two Yamato versions of the character Sonico.

During the latter part of this period an affiliated company (Real Art Projects) starts using the VMF bodies for some more erotic versions of the 50cm. The RAP girls will be known for suggestive face sculpts, unusual breast and torso pieces, and erotic accessories.

Shortly after the third Sonico is announced, Yamato goes belly up and reforms as Arcadia. Arcadia continues to produce 48/50cm dolls under the new name Angel Philia. The third Sonico is produced as an Angel Philia on the new Type C parts.

After about two years Angel Philia breaks from Arcadia, becomes Quarantotto, and continues to produce dolls under the Angel Philia name. Real Art Projects continues to produce sexy dolls under the Pink Drops line. Accessories sold through RAP include bondage gear, strap on phalluses, and tentacle sets.

During the production of the Obitsu 50cm body other doll producers start using their 48/50cm body. Yamato, AP, Parabox, Visuadoll, RAP, and Azone all have their own exclusive vinyl designs, which use the Obitsu 48cm and 50cm bodies and are manufactured by Obitsu. It should be kept in mind that most of these bodies, variant busts, and heads are compatible with each other.

MVSig.jpg

K-2
I haven't seen anyone here comment on the new Pink Drops #26 soft-skin girl "Marika." I have her on pre-order with an estimated March delivery date. Anyone else considering her?

I just today received my Pink Drops #23, whose name machine translates to "Walnut" (cracks me up!). She has the Type H sculpt ("Miho") and the Soft Skin bust, abdomen, and thighs. I will post a more in depth review of the Soft Skin body (with pictures) in the next day or two.

I really need to find her a suitable wig.

MVSig.jpg

Marius666

Anyone know where I can get the little hair clips that are often shown in the pictures?

Really want one for my Kiara

thanks

K-2
baldylox

One of the easiest places to find the really small hair snaps/clips is the dollar store. They usually have a card in the hair care section that has about 12-20 of them in various colors, usually in pairs. So for a whole dollar you can get a bunch of these to mix and match with outfits your girls wear.

I usually see the nicest colors at Dollar Tree but have seen them at Family Dollar and Dollar General as well.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Amara77

Billy is right this is definitely the best place, because of the price too!

But you can also check out the hair section in any store, or the children's dept.

K-2 Thank You! That's a good break down, I was a bit confused as to how all these companies were affiliated. This info should be stickied!

Edited by Guest

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

baldylox
Billy is right, this is definitely the best place, because of the price too!

But you can also check out the hair section in any store, or the children's dept.

Thanks! I used to be able to find the small ones in Walmart but they stopped carrying them years ago, at least in my area. I also used to buy them at a local grocery store but they too quit selling them. So now, at least around me, the only places I can go any time to find the really small ones are at dollar stores, particularly Dollar Tree.

K-2 Thank You! That's a good break down, I was a bit confused as to how all these companies were affiliated. This info should be stickied!

If you look at the main topics page for this area of the forum, you'll see that this entire thread has been stickied at the top for all to see. Did that a while ago.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Marius666

Thank you for all your help guys.

I live in Australia so we don't have those stores but I will check out the similar type of shops we have here and failing that there is always ebay.

Cheers

K-2
Thank you for all your help guys.

I live in Australia so we don't have those stores but I will check out the similar type of shops we have here and failing that there is always ebay.

Cheers

Since you're on the other side of the Pacific you're way closer to Dollmore.net. They have a number of different styles of these clips for pennies apiece in their Doll Accessories area. You have to look through all the pages as they're not all grouped together. Maybe you can tack a few on to a clothes or shoes order.

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step0.php?code_mode=1&b_code=B20050506094641&c_code=C20050601113226&m_code=M20051225064613

MVSig.jpg

hikikohooni

...I love the Angel Philias, but my mom thinks it's weird to have an anatomically correct doll.

If the sculpts weren't enuff, anyways. Regardless, I love how sexy they are.

Edited by Guest

yokha

just realize her wigs got a lot of frizzy fiber, time for grooming eri!

31364348941_60724275fc_c.jpgPretty by Yokha, on Flickr

31333710262_d928db3dc2_c.jpgEri by Yokha, on Flickr

K-2
just realize her wigs got a lot of frizzy fiber, time for grooming eri!

Wig? What wig?

Those eyes...!

MVSig.jpg

Amara77

Eri I love you! She's so beautiful! Another wonderful pose!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....