The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Corvus

Here ya go, Amara. I've been meaning to compare Eri and Ran side-by-side, so she's gettin' a piece of the action, too. Hope this helps.

Eri%20and%20Ran_zpsbobuccqd.jpg

K-2
Rin is also a type J?

Yes, white skin.

In Corvus' pictures you can see how a different face-up can really change the look of a sculpt.

MVSig.jpg

Corvus

She's beautiful, Yokha, and such a great pose.

Are those 14mm eyes?

yokha
She's beautiful, Yokha, and such a great pose.

Are those 14mm eyes?

thanks yep its 14mm eyes.

Amara77

It is amazing how different the sculpts look. Eri has slightly larger eyes correct?

It's funny before I really researched and stared at pics I thought to myself Eri's perfect but I wish she had smaller eyes like Ran haha.

It looks like they have different mouths.

Yohka My favorite Eri...actually you started this whole thing with your girls!

Corvus Thank you! I need her even more now haha her nose is perfect for my character!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

K-2
It looks like they have different mouths.

Same mouths, different paint. The little part between Eri's lips is painted like her tongue, while in Ran it's painted like teeth.

MVSig.jpg

Amara77

It's really amazing how painting them differently can change them so much!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Keijogirl

@yokha

I swoon so hard behind your Eri. Every time.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Aipaoampu

Hello there! I'm a newbie so I'm sorry if I make no sense/ this question was already answered.

I pre-ordered my first Angel Philia doll! She's Kotone who has C3 bust and H thighs and soft skin.

Can someone please point me to places that would sell stuff that fits her? I was thinking DDY stuff or SD stuff because of her big bust but... What's confusing me the most is that since she has breasts that aren't "pushed up," I'm worried they won't fit properly

I'm currently thinking of buying those keyhole visible sweaters for her but I don't know what size to get...

Corvus

Hi, and welcome. I'm still a relative noob, too, so you'll probably receive some more informative responses from the old guard doll-wranglers. The problem with finding clothes that fit VMF50 girls comes down to their exaggerated proportions in relation to their height. They often have DDDY hips and busts, but they're 10-12cm shorter. Wherever applicable, stretchy clothing is the ticket. I also found out the hard way that you need to be very careful when dressing them in tight clothing that you avoid abrading their o-so-pointy nipples lest you rub off the blushing.

So far, I've had good luck with VMF50 outfits from Mandrake (they ship internationally; no proxy needed), DD standard and tight-fitting clothing from Coolcat, and AZO2 clothing from various sellers. Keep in mind that DD pants and stockings will often be too long, but the excess material can usually be bunched-up or folded-under with shoes. The first page of this thread has a lot of useful clothing info.

A few links to get you started:

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=bjd08&Category=185695

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=d_d01&Category=415895

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/ (use search terms AZO2, VMF50, Angel Philia, etc.)

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/search?typ1_c=108&cat=&state=&sortid=0&searchkey=azo2&spage=1&sold=1

Ebay and etsy have a lot of VMF50, DD, Azo2, and 50cm BJD stuff, too. If you're not sure about fit, just ask the seller and give them your girl's measurements.

Here're a few outfits that, save for the ebay boots and TcDoll cardigan, are all Coolcat DD stuff (sorry for the lousy pics). My Ran (top) has H hips and a large C2 bust, but this stuff fits my Marina's (bottom) C3 bust almost as well.

Ran%20collcat_zps4kc8yvkd.jpg

marina%20coolcat_zpshnv41tih.jpg

Oh, and pick up some infant socks and leg warmers. They make great tube tops, skirts and hats. This outfit is nothing but a cut-up infant sock. I didn't even bother to hem it.

Marina%20socks_zpsqoohookt.jpg

baldylox

That pink sock outfit is just way too cool! It's amazing that something can look that nice with so little expenditure of time or money.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

yokha
Hello there! I'm a newbie so I'm sorry if I make no sense/ this question was already answered.

I pre-ordered my first Angel Philia doll! She's Kotone who has C3 bust and H thighs and soft skin.

Can someone please point me to places that would sell stuff that fits her? I was thinking DDY stuff or SD stuff because of her big bust but... What's confusing me the most is that since she has breasts that aren't "pushed up," I'm worried they won't fit properly

I'm currently thinking of buying those keyhole visible sweaters for her but I don't know what size to get...

Yup most dddy tops can fits vmf/ap with large bust, and some msd outfit (with stretchy material will fit them like a gloves) i mostly recomended to get azone clothes, just make sure on the item description it says for azo2 body or if you need to be more spesific its azone clothing for azo2 body and type g bust, since azo2 type G bust gad similiar size to angelphilia type g bust with smaller nipple. Hope its help.

Aipaoampu

So far, I've had good luck with VMF50 outfits from Mandrake (they ship internationally; no proxy needed), DD standard and tight-fitting clothing from Coolcat, and AZO2 clothing from various sellers. Keep in mind that DD pants and stockings will often be too long, but the excess material can usually be bunched-up or folded-under with shoes. The first page of this thread has a lot of useful clothing info.

Your girls are beautiful! I've looked through this thread multiple times and I kept seeing your girls and I love them!

I'm looking at Azone clothes in AmiAmi and they don't show the sizes... And it's even MORE confusing lol... I can't tell what sizes they are so idk if it would fit

I'll definitely start off with eBay, then look at CoolCat, and Alice's Collections because you can buy their clothes in DD sizes and people say that SD clothes are also okay... They wear MSD shoes right?

Thank you for warning me about rubbing off the blushing on the nipples! I never thought of that before. I'll definitely pad inside their bras and such with satin or something to make sure they won't rub that hard... Would that work?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions!

Edited by Guest

Aipaoampu

Yup most dddy tops can fits vmf/ap with large bust, and some msd outfit (with stretchy material will fit them like a gloves) i mostly recomended to get azone clothes, just make sure on the item description it says for azo2 body or if you need to be more spesific its azone clothing for azo2 body and type g bust, since azo2 type G bust gad similiar size to angelphilia type g bust with smaller nipple. Hope its help.

AmiAmi doesn't list the size of the Azone clothes so I think all of them are for the normal bust... How can I tell..? OTL

I'll definitely look more into DDDY clothes because of the larger collection! Glad to know it fits! Thank you for helping!

Corvus
They wear MSD shoes right?

I only go by the inside dimensions. Anything from around 6.2cm to 7cm inner length should be fine, in my experience, but keep socks in mind when sizing shoes. E.g., 22" Tonner American Model shoes fit the 6cm high-heeled feet perfectly, but they can only accommodate very thin stockings and it's a tight squeeze.

Thank you for warning me about rubbing off the blushing on the nipples! I never thought of that before. I'll definitely pad inside their bras and such with satin or something to make sure they won't rub that hard... Would that work?

The nipple abrasion issue is only a problem when pulling tight clothing over the bust part. Not need to pad their bras. Just be extra attentive while dressing and undressing them to lift tight fabrics over the bust without rubbing the nipples. OTOH, padding the nips when wearing thin, tight fabrics like the Angel Philia leotards can save you from having a coupla holes punched through your $30+ garment, though the tight leotards from Coolcat are tough enough to withstand the diamond drill-like pressure.

Edited by Guest

Marius666

On the topic of clothing...

would these fit my Kiara with her beautiful large lopsided breasts?

Are they stretchy enough to go over them?

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=dan29_4

and

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=dan03a_4

also I am having trouble understanding where to find the right sized clothes in the recommended sites some of you have listed.

eg

Coolcat has only DD clothes from what I can see...do these fit?

Alice's collections I don't even know which category our dolls are for clothing. They have different names.

So from what I understand DDDy and stretchy MSD tops will fit AP girls?

Just looking for a

-tight stretchy short dress with either open top or off the shoulders low cut

-short pleated checkered skirt

-thin white shirt (like an office one or school uniform shirt)

Corvus

The pink and white striped off-the-shoulder DD dress shown in your second Coolcat link is both stretchy and baggy, except for the skirt section, with is hip-hugging elastic, so it's probably roomy enough to accommodate Kiara's magnificent melons. Ran is wearing the yellow version on the previous page and it has more than enough room for her large C2 bust.

If you're not sure about the sizing, ask Coolcat. They respond quickly and have been very helpful. They even sent me a nice photo an item in question being modeled by their personal VMF50 girl, which happens to be Eri.

Sorry I can't help with specific recommendations for other garments. I have a couple of thin white button-up shirts that fit nicely, but they were both sold as part of an outfit. As far as I know, your best bet for short pleated skirts will be AZO2 clothing, and stretchy DDDY tops for the C4 bust. I also recommend one of these: http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=dan2n_1 It's a versatile one-size-fits-all see-through garment and can be worn as a dress with a sash, ribbon, or belt, or as top with shorts or a skirt. It also looks nice over a swimsuit. I posted a pic of Ran wearing it on page 121.

Marius666

Thank you for your very helpful reply Corvus

I'll contact coolcat about the items I need.

Where do I find these AZO2 clothing? Hobbsearch and Mandarake don't have very many. Is there a site that sells a lot of clothing?

The one piece garment looks very versatile indeed. I will get one of these as well.

Corvus

In addition to those sellers, I've used AmiAmi for AZO2, but their stock is hit-and-miss: http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_keywords=azo2&submit=Search&pagemax=40

Speaking of AZO2 stuff, their roll-up denim shorts are very nice, and they're a perfect fit for the wide type-H thighs and lower torso. The top is a DD Bow Tie Halter Top from Coolcat. It's on the large side, but it fits both the C2 and C3 busts fairly well with a little tucking here and there.

azo2%20shorts_zpscjgd4ahs.jpg

Hope this helps.

yokha

I always look on azonet first for the information about the clothes, then search for the same outfit on the other shop like ami2, since azonet doesnt ship worldwide.

Cauldroness

Maybe this has already been discussed, but I noticed Code Noir started doing clothing for 50cm girls and they use an Angel Philia girl as one of their models!

Example:

http://codenoirdoll.com/workshop/cob000010-red-hoodie-p-6956.html?cPath=314_479

Here's more items:

http://codenoirdoll.com/workshop/bjd-clothesoutfits-obitsu50slim-msd-c-314_479.html

Not a ton of items right now (and I'm not sure everything would work for girls with larger busts), but they seem to be adding to it monthly.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram