The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

K-2
would these fit my Kiara with her beautiful large lopsided breasts?

Are they stretchy enough to go over them?

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=dan29_4

and

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=dan03a_4

Clothing Kiara can be complete guess work. Her 30.5cm bust measurement tops DDDy normal bust by 3.5cms. To make matters worse, Kiara's waist measurement is a minuscule 13.1cm, much smaller than the DDDy's waist measurement of 16cm. The DDDy's hips flare out to about 27cm, while Kiara's hips are a much smaller 21.5cm.

With this information clothing which is listed to fit the DDDy would still need to have even more stretch or fit loosely to fit over Kiara's ample bust. The garment would then have to narrow significantly to hug Kiara's waist and hips.

Both of your Coolcat examples might fit over Kiara's bust but then wouldn't cling to her waist and hips as shown in the web site photos. The pink top's fabric may not be as stretchy as the knit in the other garment.

Shopping for for Kiara can be real hit or miss. After buying a few items, noting their intended doll's size you should be able to become more accurate at guessing what might fit her.

Also having a 50cm doll (or just the bust to swap) with a Type C2, C3, D, or G bust might be a good idea to wear the items you buy that are too small for Kiara.

Doll...........b/w/h

Kiara (C4) 30.5cm/13.1cm/21.5cm

DDDy (normal) 27cm/16cm/27cm

MVSig.jpg

Amara77

I think I am getting a Sayoko in a trade if all goes well, I'm excited to make some clothes for this size!

How are they with staining?

I've never seen one in person, so I'm not sure how the soft Vinyl is.

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Marius666

Thanks K2 that is good advice.

I'm going to try these tops and just stretch it over and hope for the best. The tighter the fit the better the look haha. I can always use a little pin at the back to tighten the baggy lower bits.

I also think I should buy another bust to swap over for certain clothes and looks. There are many busts out there that I like but they don't much her skin tone. The hunt continues!

K-2
I also think I should buy another bust to swap over for certain clothes and looks. There are many busts out there that I like but they don't match her skin tone. The hunt continues!

Kiara (Pink Drops #3) is a white skin. The AP/VMF parts only come in white skin and tan. The blushing/photograph/lighting on some white skin busts can make them look different colors, but there are only the two colors. You're probably looking for a white skin (aka whitey) bust.

By the way Liana (Pink Drops #5) was the tan version with the Type C4 bust.

MVSig.jpg

K-2
I think I am getting a Sayoko in a trade if all goes well, I'm excited to make some clothes for this size!

How are they with staining?

I've never seen one in person, so I'm not sure how the soft Vinyl is.

Here's the machine translation of the AP description of Sayoko:

ANGEL PHILIA QUARANTOTTO delivered the first girl sayo is a child. And using the popular Type-M head, natural-looking makeup finish suit various outfits. Body ANGEL PHILIA is also not adopt a Type-H becomes the first. A semireal body larger breast without over the thighs from the lower volume is. Also reduces the lower torso and thighs gap as much as possible, while also directing the curve of the hips pose seen from the side, pulled the waist a little becomes a full-time position.

For more product information

■ product size

/ Height approx. 48 cm

■ product specification (Doll)

-Head: Type-M (eye ceremony / 12 mm) color and Whitey, makeup has been enabled wig size / 7 inch (* size vary depending on manufacturer of hair and wig is available. )

-A (a): original Doris gray 12 mm

-Body: on the body /Type-H, lower torso /Type-H, Myrtaceae /Type-H, Sune /Type-C, upper arm, lower arm / obitsu plastic manufacturing 50, ankle and heel of the foot, forming color / Whitey (painted hull parts * all)

-Inner frame: obitsu 48, molded color / Whitey options: three open hand design hand, hand, hand (all parts painted / products will be seated during this one. )

■ material: inner frame-ABS, POM, exterior body/PVC (soft vinyl), head/PVC (soft vinyl) doll/acrylic

■ production body: obitsu

■ zoukei cooperation / subscript flowers ~ soeka ~

■ Made in JAPAN

■ handling precautions

Please note that it may not compatible with * 50 cm doll outfits and accessories.

* Photo is a sample. Jewels may differ from the actual product.

This product is only doll. (Costume and wig, doll stand (the sold separately), wig recommended size is 7 inches.

Sayoko was AP #11 and the first to use the Type H parts.

If you've handled any other Obitsu dolls (Azone 50/60cm, Parabox 40-47cm, Visuadoll, Real Art Project, VMF50) then you know what the vinyl is like. If not, these Obitsu made dolls use two types of vinyl, a "hard" vinyl for the legs and arms and a "soft" vinyl for the bust and torso. The hard vinyl is similar in firmness to that of Dollfie Dream bodies, while the soft vinyl is a bit more flexible. This allows more flexibility in the bust/torso so you can get a bit more deeper bends there.

As for staining, like DDs staining is very dependent on the clothing fabric, dyes used, tightness to the body, temperature, etc. All the normal stain producing effects. I haven't noticed my Obitsus any more prone to staining than my DDs.

MVSig.jpg

hikikohooni

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Your dolls are adorable!

Lemme just say, this gave me a newfound look at Angel Philia, because I generally associate them with a sensual undertone, but (While yes your girls are sexy... >:3) still soooo soo innocent and sweetly beautiful looking!

yokha
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Your dolls are adorable!

Lemme just say, this gave me a newfound look at Angel Philia, because I generally associate them with a sensual undertone, but (While yes your girls are sexy... >:3) still soooo soo innocent and sweetly beautiful looking!

yes thats my attention with all my girls, i really like when they look sexy but not overly sexualize and stil seductive eventho they are fully clothed hhe

K-2

Yokha's girls know where to shop... And what to wear... And how to pose... And... and...

MVSig.jpg

baldylox
Yokha's girls know where to shop... And what to wear... And how to pose... And... and...

Lord yes..... so very much yes. Especially....

32323782276_785841b327_c.jpg

She looks so good it makes my teeth hurt.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Amara77

Thank You K-2 I really appreciate all the help and information!

Yohka That's why I love your girls so much! I love the balance you have with their look!

Spoke too soon....

Corvus

Nothing much to add to what has already been said, but Yokha really brings out the best in these gorgeous AP gurlz.

Aipaoampu

Thank y'all for all the help! I bought my girl an outfit now... Now for the waiting game... And the painful amount of trying to stop myself from buying more stuff for her. They're such photogenic girls!

F-15alice

I have a DDH-01 on a VMF50/Angel Philia body.

She has Type-F bust and she has a 48 internal frame.

PS.her butt and upper legs are the Type-H and my gosh finding a pants for her is hard XD

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

yokha

Aww you guys, we just got one slaves named yokha, dont get eri head get any bigger with those compliment,

Sincerely

Misa

Corvus

Yokha, it's all fun and games until Eri logs-in and reads Misa's comment. Then the heat resistant fiber will fly!

To those who A) read Japanese, or B) have a better translator than the stock Goggle job, what the heck is Tommy getting at here? Is he suggesting that, in lieu of acquiring a revised leg part, existing leg bones should be cut down as shown to accommodate the type-H soft skin parts? I can't make heads or tails out of the Goggle translation:

"Memory exists in each frame, but one memory is about 5 mm wide, and in the case of 48 cm size as in the image , the frame (bar) with the upper side and the lower side cut respectively, We are using. However, please keep in mind that the cut position is different when Type - H 's foot is Soft Skin. From tomorrow, we plan to sell a knee frame (brown), but this is still the standard 50 cm frame size . If you want to use it for 48 cm doll, you will need to cut the frame (bar) at the position in the image and use it." etc.

http://quarantottoangel.blog.fc2.com/

20170120233019bb8.jpg

sharddarkness

All those outfits are so nice and fit so well! I have so much trouble finding something for my Shiho, maybe I'm just unlucky when it comes to cloth shopping...

K-2
To those who A) read Japanese, or B) have a better translator than the stock Goggle job, what the heck is Tommy getting at here? Is he suggesting that, in lieu of acquiring a revised leg part, existing leg bones should be cut down as shown to accommodate the type-H soft skin parts?

I'm with you on this one. It's hard to tell from the machine translations what the issue is and what he's doing about it.

From my best guess and this machine translated phrase: I plan to sell a knee frame (brown) from tomorrow, but this is still the standard 50 cm frame size. If you want to use it for 48 cm doll, you will need to cut the frame (bar) at the position in the image and use it, I'd guess he was going to have longer thigh bones made so the knee joint part could disarticulate more during deep bends?

Maybe?

MVSig.jpg

Corvus

K-2, thanks for the reply. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what's what. Marika is the next type-H soft skin in the works and I have her pre-ordered for delivery in March. Wonder if she'll have dem new leg bones...

Speaking of type-H soft skin gurlz, how are you liking your lit'l Walnut?

Amara77

I have a question about azone 50 will these fit or no?

Spoke too soon....

K-2
I have a question about azone 50 will these fit or no?

The VMF50/AP/RAP girls are essentially the same as Azone 50cms (and 48cms). The only differences are a few custom skin parts from each company. So you could buy a stock Obitsu or Azone body (even an AZ02) and then buy AP H Type (or any other type) bust, hip, and thigh skins and swap them. This might be one reason AP doesn't stock these parts very often.

The image Corvus posted shows the internal part which connects the hip and knee joints. It looks like AP may be having Obitsu make these longer, possibly to better accommodate extreme knee bends (?). These new "thigh bones" would fit existing 50cms but right now without a better translation we're not exactly sure why they are needed.

MVSig.jpg

Amara77

I meant will *shoes* fit.

I was typing with out my glasses on lol I must have had it auto corrected, and didn't notice.

But under the assumption the bodies are essentially the same I would assume yes?

I only ask because I read on the obitsu site that their feet are 6.0 cm

except for the Obitsu 60 which is 6.3 cm. I believe I read on this thread AP girls have 6.3 cm feet.

So my intended question is will the shoes for Azone 50 fit on AP girls

Spoke too soon....

K-2
I meant will *shoes* fit.

I was typing with out my glasses on lol I must have had it auto corrected, and didn't notice.

But under the assumption the bodies are essentially the same I would assume yes?

Yes, Azone shoes fit. Some of the early VMF shoes (the old girl*holic line) were made by Azone.

I only ask because I read on the obitsu site that their feet are 6.0 cm

except for the Obitsu 60 which is 6.3 cm.

Correct and correct. All the flat feet for all the 50cm Obitsus (no matter from what company) are the same with the exception of the AP high heel feet. Parabox sells their own version of high heel feet, which are a bit narrower. I don't know what the high heel feet are (length wise) but I have had no issues putting the same shoe on both flat feet and high heel feet.

I believe I read on this thread AP girls have 6.3 cm feet.

This might be the high heel feet if measured along the arch on the sole of the foot but at the moment I can't confirm that.

MVSig.jpg