The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Hardergirl
On 12/17/2019 at 2:34 PM, Zaliayn said:

This thread is really interesting, and it's made me consider getting a girl of my own.

I currently have an Obitsu 50 body that I'm not using - I like the mechanics of the body, but not so much the aesthetics of it - so I was thinking of replacing some of the vinyl parts with AP ones. The only issue would be getting hold of a head since they don't seem to crop up on their own too often, although I see the AP website has the H-Type blank heads in stock - I'd need to use a proxy for that right?

Is there a comparison photo somewhere of the different thigh parts, like there is for the busts? Atm I'm considering the C or E type hips/thighs; I like the H type but suspect that finding clothes to fit those legs is much trickier...

I actually have a spare Angel Philia Mana head (including original eyes) that I need to sell. But not sure that is the type you are looking for? Anyways, just thought I would let you know 😉

Hardergirl

spacer.pngspacer.png

Here is my girl Neah. She is an Angel Philia/Parabox hybrid and I'm absolutely mad about her 😊❤ 

• Like 4

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 1

Hardergirl
1 hour ago, Majikaru-Rin said:

@Hardergirl Ah! I've seen your girl on Instagram, she's so cute~ ❤️

So nice to hear 😊 and thank you so much ❤

Hardergirl
2 hours ago, Cauldroness said:

I love her! Which head did you pick?

Thank you 😊 She has the Laura head. It was really hard to decide though. I absolutely love the Gretel head as well, but I decided against it because it didn't have eye-pockets. I'm not a big fan of the whole eye-putty thing. I need those eyes to stay in place! 😁

K-2

I love the Gretel head. It's number 2 on my all time favorites list behind the Haruka.

The original Gretel head did not have eye pockets, however the current Gretel sold by Parabox does have eye pockets.

https://paraboxshop.jp/index_en_jpy_592-624.html

• Like 1

MVSig.jpg

Hardergirl
2 hours ago, K-2 said:

I love the Gretel head. It's number 2 on my all time favorites list behind the Haruka.

The original Gretel head did not have eye pockets, however the current Gretel sold by Parabox does have eye pockets.

https://paraboxshop.jp/index_en_jpy_592-624.html

That's true, but the Gretel head I looked at was the size smaller because I thought it would be more to scale and that one doesn't have eye pockets I believe 😊 Btw thank you for all your posts on this forum. They have helped me a lot ❤

K-2
2 hours ago, Hardergirl said:

That's true, but the Gretel head I looked at was the size smaller because I thought it would be more to scale and that one doesn't have eye pockets I believe

That would be the Gretel 47. The original Gretel was designed to be used with the 55/60cm bodies. The 47 is smaller, scaled towards the 45/47/48/50cm bodies. At that size there is no room for eye pockets between the interior wall and the neck piece.

Contrary to Parabox's suggestions, I think the original Gretel looks just fine on the 50cm body.

001.jpg

http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11346

MVSig.jpg

Hardergirl
34 minutes ago, K-2 said:

That would be the Gretel 47. The original Gretel was designed to be used with the 55/60cm bodies. The 47 is smaller, scaled towards the 45/47/48/50cm bodies. At that size there is no room for eye pockets between the interior wall and the neck piece.

Contrary to Parabox's suggestions, I think the original Gretel looks just fine on the 50cm body.

001.jpg

http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11346

Yes it is the Gretel47 I was talking about. I did consider the original as well but ended up with the Laura head instead 😊

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 5

StelSel
On 12/27/2019 at 6:17 AM, Hardergirl said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Here is my girl Neah. She is an Angel Philia/Parabox hybrid and I'm absolutely mad about her 😊❤ 

Such a cutie!

Hardergirl
On 1/3/2020 at 6:24 AM, Majikaru-Rin said:

Dropping by with a picture of Ai. I decided to pierce her ears and I think it suits her 😊

49320392282_6bb4fc36ee_c.jpg

She's beautiful 😍 and what a great picture!

Hardergirl
11 hours ago, StelSel said:

Such a cutie!

Thank you so much 😊

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Nyx Whitestar

Hardergirl Neah is so cute on the 2nd photo, with her bangs and pigtails! Love it! That head is lovely.

Majikaru-Rin : She rocks! <3 

I wish you all a Happy New Year! For the occasion, I made a photo with my current Angel Philia/Pink Drops collection 😊

49322332936_ff2f8e6356_b.jpg
Happy New Year 2020 by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

From left to right:

• Akemi (Angel Philia Aoi)
• Rei (Angel Philia Lena)
• Akira (One Selection Doll #36)
• Momoka (Pink Drops Momoka)
• Miyuki (Pink Drops Kotone)
• Misaki (Pink Drops Sayuri repaint by Pearls of Danube)
• Junko (Angel Philia Chica)
• Anzu (One Selection Doll #44)
• Sakuya (Angel Philia Lena tan)
• Anko (Pink Drops Komugi)

(My Angel Philia Type P is missing because she still has no make-up, and a Type J tan repaint is on its way! <3)

• Like 4

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Hardergirl
2 hours ago, Nyx Whitestar said:

Hardergirl Neah is so cute on the 2nd photo, with her bangs and pigtails! Love it! That head is lovely.

Majikaru-Rin : She rocks! <3 

I wish you all a Happy New Year! For the occasion, I made a photo with my current Angel Philia/Pink Drops collection 😊

49322332936_ff2f8e6356_b.jpg
Happy New Year 2020 by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

From left to right:

• Akemi (Angel Philia Aoi)
• Rei (Angel Philia Lena)
• Akira (One Selection Doll #36)
• Momoka (Pink Drops Momoka)
• Miyuki (Pink Drops Kotone)
• Misaki (Pink Drops Sayuri repaint by Pearls of Danube)
• Junko (Angel Philia Chica)
• Anzu (One Selection Doll #44)
• Sakuya (Angel Philia Lena tan)
• Anko (Pink Drops Komugi)

(My Angel Philia Type P is missing because she still has no make-up, and a Type J tan repaint is on its way! <3)

Thank you so much 😊❤ I absolutely love your collection 😍 

• Like 1

myownlittleworld

Hi Everyone, I joined here years ago, then went back to resin...now I am back. LOL I always wanted a tan Lena and a tan J head so I just got smacked back to back by AP. Had to get them both so would love to join you guy's thread. I do have a question maybe you guys can answer, I have always had H and C bodies. I saw that the Karen up for poreorder is G bust/torso/thigh How does that body compare size-wise to the H and C? I know the boos are big but it looks like it has a big booty and thghs too. Is it bigger or smaller than H? Does anyone know?

Edited by myownlittleworld
fix typo

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 1

K-2
7 hours ago, myownlittleworld said:

I saw that the Karen up for poreorder is G bust/torso/thigh How does that body compare size-wise to the H and C? I know the boos are big but it looks like it has a big booty and thighs too. Is it bigger or smaller than H? Does anyone know?

H torsos and thighs are the largest of these parts. This image can give to a fairly accurate size comparison.

MVBustChart02.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MVSig.jpg

OpaliteAlien

@Nyx Whitestar Your collection is so stunning! 😍

I'm new to Angel Philia dolls, but I've fallen head over heels for the soft and squishy look of their bodies. Kotone is definitely my grail (with Emmy as a close 2nd). I'm still learning, but I really hope I can get one of these gals in the future. 

• Like 1

Testament

Welcome!

Kotone is really beautyful and she's been relatively recently reprinted in soft-skin ver.

You can find her pop up on mandarake factory sealed with good chances.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

OpaliteAlien

@Testament Really? 😮 I'll have to keep a sharp eyes out!! I just recently learned about Mandarake, and I was so excited to see quite a few girls I hadn't known about. 

It'll likely be awhile till I can afford one, but I love to 'window shop' 😍

Testament

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1114686624&ref=list&keyword=kotone

She WAS here, sold out unfortunately (but I don't like SAHRA shop so much tho).

Edit:

Also... Today I was trying on Rikasa some new "accessories" bought recently. Done some photos... shitty quality grade photos 😕

I'm sorry but lately I've almost zero free time to put a decent set, with light and my Canon. Cellphone it is (and PS).

Well, enjoy little restrained Rikasa:

v3AvYUnY76vje_6f7Vga15hmzX8ou1y6GwpAlVIgsmBsyPylI9e6AbdUQLuIk_FVUbiGdmyr6fnuedumGTSxYLyhndYerVb-bwYnxluwvq4kvOAyCzWorn3bynGbIPOYrDCZpUxqhYroRKtCtlgnf1Fxn9Y6uccQ6QBlIPeGQhmJo5g2K22O2ViLlmRN9wKHzDdlJSdOGN5HZjMG6TRnhDIir9uJb8F5DhdHG7UyndO77dffL2oAsnB6aza1Woon9gqCVLC4Yk94Dkph8xDb-VOVuQ_sTbyUdP9QF0BnuBhBtNo34JLRJ1SFbv1-3kj_37cJJYGR5yGkP9Pnz0vVzM9YitCUrjjIn7p_TqA6TUpZviAL7FIYyC5SKV2XGymCBKRqrldPqLh0eo3SQ5Tq8-QkMnALCAPsUWpIMFaRAOegohKVdkxLezfseQbjWw-Du7kAfebVCgN_FeaqMvT3SGKergMsaOkxx58YSJoS3ucsWP7hULjzADGm-0d2dZINZJH9_JrK-gB9qgjlDqxyQ_LHQe4y95ADJ8nYZjnvGrH043ZpGCNf56zXa2yXGilXjIZnUj369hBuhlQjHdS3PyDatcb_L_4O-MMp4sKinBQuDngGJbyow5heDQDlLjxY0s4DjB4KbC_i91wqlFqyMkt9SFHe8A7NwX42XjZs3sulDTFcTBZWLqyfMATesGkDm_U4nESVwdW0JvPG9a7FOCAKw2sFAIRAnshR3WE70DKgJGsv=w0-h0-no

y0P42b7HKh6ByK-qB1U4TXG_Aax-ttar6uAXVcHOZE-6Qsu0_wL7xubuvNyHeuuAK87zK3zxOWTFpYKmNk648xtLtZ2055mWO8zCYDxvUK26Opyo-_4_bIuGwMYlGS8noMMgwhl3bstkReDLtghA66jFthYqCJKhtsOPgDkSeM-hFbNLTxXJatyo2j84cRWt2Deb7ThhMtAp_C-KtQ--uwclpPbOTJ04co_JBLw6m-L22w-qmcO774hugHzS3Pw10eSwGcTvLEtH6RpWaDirXV9xLlrEnuC-7xSXhp7F6rzLSiipI9bGGuDJVTUEuzFNFu5g3dHGu7ZG73N-_cl6PrtAGadhA_dg6nO7sXLHlRoystnso0tFeWFZN_AdimSt8JUn4oCyWyn78c1Jjqz96JcIN7wDvPzSTSVWtpXKcPsVtrEe2TLyrMpLQpDbLrMtqQLu-tGLIg1i2YpazRr_n16soa7mpxU5KGGcZ2BWWgXkK_JoxoWLdg07GcE8iKjIAj5BSv3lrFxdwrCiiig7NkgUn0y_aF0yazY7P8ARCTKSFfKfBALYzxQUuiSAacfmaIusx4QWKPAfiPMJXXcRS_P21B4_6mPIBoSN-Bv5CYeqU1gYL3H5jv6o2SckQf5at3B5uEN-bp9D2Q1EeedjoyHKlXrsiUfaYpnPekXqPLwIUMK-qGbSG-HkzNeUHgjIf_807rMo2R0PWp1Sb9UUw9-1962Y1yEmA8aTvFtTXokbVrg4=w0-h0-noZna9JnaNJErv7HPqYuNo4POmmzqpIhCdRn7XI7vsfOXdKI0PKf2zvurEWw6_zr0T5fKC4qAG5hZIQuWJcFPEOS6yRSy9zRg6g6cIUlnDFfuJOIZJ8GsWT4rfNAp3qCBxNVoF9Fsf8kusFSMqehUeHnvFjYq0Ayo25qEvzu6yva_I0xyut1z6ZkpsRedY3_hOCvYmKuSov4FPV4erMmrqrMdl2fG5L0VG2kn--LFBrH0v9pJZt3M106SpNZh53ftS84b24hAug9-uRdsZlt4K7CqoQybLc6_H_DQ4-i2xabCbL2WqtITaN630iFJbsuhXnfhAZ7AihwAuANrrRwzwij7elSaz3Lavr9TpPyTKVJFLGJnQg4ToyoGhS0MfrbgOvRO124UYCIdgXJbDRRZHYO6dFexmgHiYuBty9Xbrer1qg92Mqx6imFEAjTY6h22tTQRiQZWfJHoOYW1jHg6mCD4Bin-HspDa3K_X1qo71Z_jClaQmTFthI7zcaMFdAH0-PjK74MnZtyQRMDzRY_ja4ner7RGvbccgMHMk9HbKPo26tmMysOFwO_GDjWr4m0N49k2uWlo9W6HwuqV-Bes7Ix7apfu-JrdSMUnCN9bVlKHsII0Uo6HNUNJs5NO3fpQqbbEej6jNUQYtoAQuhUccBmUivpYSqwvAOe_SJQt6YJ3j4bF6P73ocQZzdmZYvzxKElvrH9cfDXVA4h7r88sOxLNB66PzQdLS9tM04WGAqOwuaSn=w0-h0-no

Edited by Testament
  • Like 3

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2