Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

archangeli

Sh*t Dollfie Owners Say!

battrastard
Im glad Im not the only one who creeps people out! "I got some hands in the mail today" usually is not something people say to one another in conversation.

I had the strangest looks from the folks in my house when I bought Maiko from chibinezumi:

"Hey guys, I just bought a new head!"

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

katnaper
Im glad Im not the only one who creeps people out! "I got some hands in the mail today" usually is not something people say to one another in conversation.

Hahaha. I know. It certainly doesn't sound good when taken out of context. Imagine how my mailman looked when I accidentally blurted, "Yes! My eyes finally came!" or how he overheard hubby say "your body's here!".

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Keijogirl

"She's got an extra set of boobs just in case."

"Just pull her torso apart and put the skirt on. . ."

Some of the things I hear crack me up xD

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

baldylox

Why do I think these quotes are from ME?

Billy

• Haha 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Keijogirl

Why do I think these quotes are from ME?

Billy

Gee, I wonder why? XD You've got some great ones, billy: "Hang on, lemme get that bag of eyes from the back. . . "

Others are from Semi and Ebl

"Did you cut her neck?" / "We'll have to boil her first" oh and as Ebl says to her sibs "We're making Doll soup" in reference to dying Semi's girls.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

baldylox
Gee, I wonder why? XD You've got some great ones, billy: "Hang on, lemme get that bag of eyes from the back. . . "

Ohh yeahhhh... I totally forgot about that one. I guess it's second nature to me now so I don't even flinch when I say things like that.

Others are from Semi and Ebl :

"Did you cut her neck?" / "We'll have to boil her first" oh and as Ebl says to her sibs "We're making Doll soup" in reference to dying Semi's girls.

HA HA! All those are hilarious! Boiling and doll soup are tops tho, I have to remember those.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

cutemeow

I like this thread the things that I think is normal ( yes normal since in the dolly world too long ) is odd to actual normal people. ok I will try too

Oh her eye just pop I will need blue tack to fit it. Well lets open her head first….

Shailara

Very classy, but I had a head shipped to my friend once and when she got it from the mailman, her mother looked at her and then the box. Asked "What's in the box?" all suspiciously (waiting to hear what her daughter bought) and my friend answered "Natali's head" ......and only after she had gone off to her room, did she realise what she said xD

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Nekopon

I was in the mall with a friend, "I sold the head to get a new body. Should come in the mail on Wednesday."

Of course another friend shows up with a totally confused/terrified face. Haha!

• Haha 1

Silverwing

Several months ago while I was fixing My Asuka's eyes, I said: "Ugh, She's cross-eyed, I'll have to open her head....why are the old heads so much harder to open than the old ones!" .....My brother thought I was nuts....

Singer Yuna

I got my Rise feet stuck on one of her boots and tweeted and commented its photo (and had tons of replies telling me how sinister it sounded) but the boiling DD soup had me loling very hard xDDD

And a special quote by me always will be "Can I rip her head and interchange with Rise's?" I find easier to rip heads than to start changing friends' outfits each time for trying on Rise and then returning them back, is better to rip heads and borrowing another DDs body ^^

Also the ripping madness is deep on me since I meet nendoroids and opened their heads for changing expressions and borrowing another head hairstyles :3

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

battrastard

Didn't realize this until after I typed it, then posted it anyway:

Ratt Bastard ‏@Alkie_Ben_Holic 11m

@Arctic_Kitsune Sort of hoping not, I'm gonna take Tana's butt apart tonight and try a magnet inside to see how it works. #SoundsSoWrong

From twitter, working on Varakitsu's tail...

Poofiemus
Didn't realize this until after I typed it, then posted it anyway:

Ratt Bastard ‏@Alkie_Ben_Holic 11m

@Arctic_Kitsune Sort of hoping not, I'm gonna take Tana's butt apart tonight and try a magnet inside to see how it works. #SoundsSoWrong

From twitter, working on Varakitsu's tail...

LOL! Oh man, that's priceless. I needed that laugh.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

battrastard
LOL! Oh man, that's priceless. I needed that laugh.

And, now you see why I've pestered you to get a Twitter account.....

Glad it gave you a grin or three!

leitan
"i haven't cut the inside of her hand out yet, so it's almost impossible to attach to her arm"

(context: if DD hands are not stretchy or heatable enough to fit the wrist socket, i often use a small penknife to shave off a tiny bit of the plastic inside the wrist area of the hand. this usually makes it fit perfectly, especially useful in situations where i don't have access to heat in order to make the plastic softer. umm, unfortunately this time i had forgotten my knife and didn't have any heating tools...)

Anriko

"Ooo, my naked Asian midget is here!"

Good thing my postman has a sense of humor.

Naruki

I was waiting on a body to come in the mail and told my Aunt I couldn't come over because " I have a body I ordered from China coming in the mail and I have to be home so the mailman doesn't leave it on the porch." I don't think she knew what to say to that.

• Like 1

N2DollsNow

Speaking of a floating head awaiting a body, " I like to see her face from time to time, so I leave her head out on display."

"I kept her in her box in the closet until her clothes arrived."

battrastard

One that should never, ever be said in public:

"I might have to sell a couple of the kids to pay some bills."

• Haha 1

tinydollproblem

The post master where my parents live got used to me picking dolls/doll parts up at the post office. He loved asking what I got this time and freaking out the other customers/new post office workers

Oni-Chan
One that should never, ever be said in public:

"I might have to sell a couple of the kids to pay some bills."

hahaha~! I call my dolls my kids/children/babies, so I can totally see myself saying this

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Sekitan no Hashira

My first girl's body came in yesterday, and I've said something along the lines of this one at least four times since: "I can't figure out to do with that body." Or this. "She looks so weird with her neck joint sticking out."

Specializing in the art of being different, which is a polite way of saying "weird."

I do think I'm too young for this hobby…

Poofiemus

Just blurted out this gem today: "I was changing Nanoha's clothes for the meet next weekend, and found out that skirt she's been wearing stained her. So now she's sitting on the sofa in her underwear, covered in zit cream." Technically in her underwear and new white high heels, actually, holding onto the wall lamp for stability. The reality is even weirder than the statement alone!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.